Joe Biden Tells The Truth

Post one where Biden is finishing his statement. Can you get any more dishonest. Nope, you can't. But I have faith in your stupidity to find an even lower low.
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ_Hey, here's an idea...how bout you post it you little bitch...Certainly, the Biden camp did just that
Oh, wait, NO THEY DIDNT, official response from Biden camp, he misspoke

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„Misspoke, a mouthful, got it

Why do you fucks waste so much time trashing Trump
instead of shoving FJB's awesomeness these past 4 years in our face πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ_Hey, here's an idea...how bout you post it you little bitch...Certainly, the Biden camp did just that
Oh, wait, NO THEY DIDNT, official response from Biden camp, he misspoke

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„Misspoke, a mouthful, got it

Why do you fucks waste so much time trashing Trump
instead of shoving FJB's awesomeness these past 4 years in our face πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
If I do will you admit yours is fake?

πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ_I don't post fake anything, that is exactly what he said
and a statement was released saying he misspoke and what he meant to say

Post whatever you want, I didn't post anything fake

There have been times where I posted shit I ran with, without doing my homework
When someone called me out on it, and I did what I should have to begin with,
I edited the post to reflect the truth

Have at it

/----/ You are a good little dem tool for pushing the narrative.
Karine Jean-Pierre says Joe Biden’s mishaps caught on camera aren’t real - they’re just deepfake videos.

πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ_I don't post fake anything, that is exactly what he said
and a statement was released saying he misspoke and what he meant to say

Post whatever you want, I didn't post anything fake

There have been times where I posted shit I ran with, without doing my homework
When someone called me out on it, and I did what I should have to begin with,
I edited the post to reflect the truth

Have at it

You posted a video where the editor cut off the video at a point where it means the opposite of what was actually said. Yours took it out of context. Here is a full version.....

Did Biden 'Admit' to Voter Fraud?

Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration β€” President Obama’s administration before this β€” we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system.

It seems that this is common practice by the MAGAt controlled GOP these days. You are a liar, traitor and follow a convicted felon.

You posted a video where the editor cut off the video at a point where it means the opposite of what was actually said. Yours took it out of context. Here is a full version.....

Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration β€” President Obama’s administration before this β€” we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system.

It seems that this is common practice by the MAGAt controlled GOP these days. You are a liar, traitor and follow a convicted felon.
πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ_Yeah, uh, do tell how what you added changes the context of what was stated beforehand
Guess what, if the election wasn't rigged Nancy would have moved Heaven and Hell to prove as much just to shove it in our face and down our throats

I am not a liar, nor a traitor, nor follow a convicted felon

You, on the other hand, take pleasure in your lies and wickedness and celebrate those doing the same
You are of your father, the devil, and the work of your father you do. he was a murderer from the beginning
and stood not in truth for there is no truth in him. When he speaks, he speaks nothing but lies, that is his nature, he is a liar and the father of lies.

Mock me, laugh at me, tell me I'm loony, a nutcase, whatever, I don't care, it doesn't bother me.
I know what awaits the wicked and those who delight in that wickedness
We were told these days would come and what these days signified
We know who his children are because He told us who are not His

Tick tock

πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ_Yeah, uh, do tell how what you added changes the context of what was stated beforehand
Guess what, if the election wasn't rigged Nancy would have moved Heaven and Hell to prove as much just to shove it in our face and down our throats

I am not a liar, nor a traitor, nor follow a convicted felon

You, on the other hand, take pleasure in your lies and wickedness and celebrate those doing the same
You are of your father, the devil, and the work of your father you do. he was a murderer from the beginning
and stood not in truth for there is no truth in him. When he speaks, he speaks nothing but lies, that is his nature, he is a liar and the father of lies.

Mock me, laugh at me, tell me I'm loony, a nutcase, whatever, I don't care, it doesn't bother me.
I know what awaits the wicked and those who delight in that wickedness
We were told these days would come and what these days signified
We know who his children are because He told us who are not His

Tick tock

Okay, you get your wishes. You are a loony nutcase.

Post one where Biden is finishing his statement. Can you get any more dishonest. Nope, you can't. But I have faith in your stupidity to find an even lower low.
Who will you believe, the Party or your lying eyes?

πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ_Just for you

Who will you believe, the Party or your lying eyes?

Which party? I pulled out of the Republican Party years ago because it had too many dishonest criminal wannbes in it. I don't see you giving any reason for me to rejoin. BTW, I am still a Republican but from before Nixon (whom I voted for twice).

πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ_Just for you

Just for you.

1718885915081.png

Which party? I pulled out of the Republican Party years ago because it had too many dishonest criminal wannbes in it. I don't see you giving any reason for me to rejoin. BTW, I am still a Republican but from before Nixon (whom I voted for twice).

I'm writing in Milei/Bukele

Forum List

Back