Joe Biden visit Tulsa Oklahoma, the city that was destroyed by Southern White Democrats like Robert Byrd and Al Gore's father....

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Tulsa Oklahoma race riot massacre of 1921, Democrat and KKK stronghold, “Social tensions were exacerbated by the revival of the Ku Klux Klan”
The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.”...Malcom X

Review/Television; A Thriving Black Neighborhood in 1920's Tulsa (Published 1993)
Tonight is your chance to learn about Greenwood, a neighborhood in Tulsa, Okla., that flourished in the 1920's and 30's, with prosperous stores, a bustling main street, good schools and plenty of community spirit. The only thing that set it apart from similar neighborhoods around the country was that it was all black.
The free market capitalist system of America during the roaring 20s, gave blacks the opportunity to excel in their way of living, by giving goods and services that everyone around the country wanted to partake in. But those damn Democrats that hated black people, people like Al Gore's farther and Robert Byrd Kleagle of the KKK. They just couldnt allow N******s to succeed in life, because back then blacks voted Republican and didnt need an overbearing government to take care of them..Shame US history doesnt teach this in today's world, the black victims might become law abiding citizens like their ancestors....

Today, we see BLM/ANTIFA doing the exact same thing for the Democrats that the KKK did back in the 1920's, Terrorize black people....

Tulsa Oklahoma race riot massacre of 1921, Democrat and KKK stronghold, “Social tensions were exacerbated by the revival of the Ku Klux Klan”
The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.”...Malcom X

Review/Television; A Thriving Black Neighborhood in 1920's Tulsa (Published 1993)
Tonight is your chance to learn about Greenwood, a neighborhood in Tulsa, Okla., that flourished in the 1920's and 30's, with prosperous stores, a bustling main street, good schools and plenty of community spirit. The only thing that set it apart from similar neighborhoods around the country was that it was all black.
The free market capitalist system of America during the roaring 20s, gave blacks the opportunity to excel in their way of living, by giving goods and services that everyone around the country wanted to partake in. But those damn Democrats that hated black people, people like Al Gore's farther and Robert Byrd Kleagle of the KKK. They just couldnt allow N******s to succeed in life, because back then blacks voted Republican and didnt need an overbearing government to take care of them..Shame US history doesnt teach this in today's world, the black victims might become law abiding citizens like their ancestors....

Today, we see BLM/ANTIFA doing the exact same thing for the Democrats that the KKK did back in the 1920's, Terrorize black people....

Yeah......I remember Tulsa.....that really sucked.
BTW, could someone provide a link for Tulsa......you know....the worst event in American History. (Besides Jan 6th)

Funny as VP he never mentioned the “Tulsa massacre” when visiting Oklahoma. Neither did the Hussein.

Funny how only now he is getting around to it.

Fragile conservatives: Racist democrats did the Tulsa massacre....

Also fragile conservatives: The Tulsa massacre was 100 yrs ago, get over it libs!!

Funny as VP he never mentioned the “Tulsa massacre” when visiting Oklahoma. Neither did the Hussein.

You don't even care if you just pull shit out your ass that you know ain't true huh?

You don't even care if you just pull shit out your ass that you know ain't true huh?

Nowhere in your story does it show Obama or Biden speaking of it when they campaigned there.

Nice try though, your desperation is noted.

Robert Byrd was not alive in Tulsa in 1907.

Oklahoma is OK - without Xiden. Stay away, FOOL.
Okiehoma is a joke that is ran by rednecks who are dumber than they hay they bale.
Tell me what state you live in fool. Allow me this guess - Utopia.
OKC 25 years, shall I go on?
Hopefully you left. We don't like worthless leftist traitor pukes in OK.
I am sure you don't, yet I never did get around to swearing allegiance to Okiehoma... I live about twenty miles from Grove, Ok, now. Don't slit yer throat goat roper my kind is always around. I went on over to Tulsa to see what's happening and it's the same old crap just more toll roads..They'll need them tolls to help pay for reparations...

Oklahoma is OK - without Xiden. Stay away, FOOL.
Okiehoma is a joke that is ran by rednecks who are dumber than they hay they bale.
Tell me what state you live in fool. Allow me this guess - Utopia.
OKC 25 years, shall I go on?
Hopefully you left. We don't like worthless leftist traitor pukes in OK.
I am sure you don't, yet I never did get around to swearing allegiance to Okiehoma... I live about twenty miles from Grove, Ok, now. Don't slit yer throat goat roper my kind is always around. I went on over to Tulsa to see what's happening and it's the same old crap just more toll roads..They'll need them tolls to help pay for reparations...
There is no need for your "kind" in any state. Absolutely worthless trash.

Gore Sr. and Byrd were 14 and 4 in 1921, and neither lived anywhere near Oklahoma.

And they were most likely Democrats—conservative, Southern Democrats, and the systems have reshuffled *twice* since then.

Also also, the unrestrained "free market capitalist system" of the 1920s they you so breathlessly exalt also introduced our consumers to the wonderful world of credit, overextended bank loans to recovering Europe, and create an enormous bubble of unregulated banking that famously popped in 1929, spiraling the whole world into the Great Depression. It ultimately wasn't much of a world of opportunity for anyone.

New Topics

Forum List

Back