Joe Bribem, the guy who wants to buy votes by forgiving student loans, once again, proves that his Dictatorship, just doesnt work. USSC says "No".

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Based on the Supreme Court’s decision, Biden’s SAVE (Saving on a Valuable Education) program, which would lengthen payment periods and write off outstanding debts of $12,000 or less, remains blocked.
Can you imagine that these wealthy college kids, whose parents definitely contribute to the Harris/Bribem campaign just cant get their persons of 97 genders some debt forgiveness. That is because Joe Bribem, doesnt have the power to cancel that debt, even though Joe "thinks", i use that term loosely, he is above the law. Once again, the ballot boxes are going to be used this year, and the little kiddies are going to vote.

Stupid people keep voting stupidly and they will vote for Kamala Harris.

CamelToeVoter.png

We shelled out over 120K for our daughter`s education but that`s no reason to vote for the MAGA-Putin traitors.

If her point is that giving 18 - 24 year olds huge loans when they are not mature enough to understand the consequences of so much debt, then she has stopped clocked it this time.

Sadly, I think that her point is that we must simply give them the money, because - like hillbilly lottery winners - they are sure to make the best decisions with it.

When I was of college age you had to get dressed-up and go to the bank to get a $1500.00 loan. Now they just throw money at them.

Thing was I held down a steady job, bought a house (saved the 20% down), and had already started a family.

No .gov help for me, and I did not expect any.....I had to (gasp) work to get by.

When I was of college age you had to get dressed-up and go to the bank to get a $1500.00 loan. Now they just throw money at them.

Thing was I held down a steady job, bought a house (saved the 20% down), and had already started a family.

No .gov help for me, and I did not expect any.....I had to (gasp) work to get by.
I went one semester of college and realized that i didnt want four more years of high school again. So i developed skills in fixing aircraft and made a very good fortune being a fixer instead of a college whiner.

Forum List

Back