“Joe! Come Back Out!” Dr. Jill Shouts at Joe Biden After He Wanders Off and Disappears at White House Pride Month Event (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Damn! They had to put a Silver Alert out for him at the event. My guess is he snuck off with a little kid behind the stage unbeknownst to his handlers.

Watch the embarrassing video of Jill shouting for him to come back.
IMG_3508.gif

Damn! They had to put a Silver Alert out for him at the event. My guess is he snuck off with a little kid behind the stage unbeknownst to his handlers.

He IS the entertainment, Jill.

Who the HELL is really in charge?

He isn't of anything I promise you that.

In the past 2 years our country has changed more than it has in the past 10 years. And it has changed very rapidly. Biden has changed more than any other president has in a 4 year term.

Yet the man is a constant bumbling idiot that has be directed where to go, falls asleep at conferences, falls down a lot, mispronounced almost everything, is easily distracted, lies all the time, needs cue cards and cheat sheets to answer pre written questions and so on.

How could anyone possibly believe this man has changed the country as much as he has on his own?

He is just a retard that signs what he told to and says what he is told to. He is the literal puppet politician people used to joke about in years past.

He isn't of anything I promise you that.

In the past 2 years our country has changed more than it has in the past 10 years. And it has changed very rapidly. Biden has changed more than any other president has in a 4 year term.

Yet the man is a constant bumbling idiot that has be directed where to go, falls asleep at conferences, falls down a lot, mispronounced almost everything, is easily distracted, lies all the time, needs cue cards and cheat sheets to answer pre written questions and so on.

How could anyone possibly believe this man has changed the country as much as he has on his own?

He is just a retard that signs what he told to and says what he is told to. He is the literal puppet politician people used to joke about in years past.
He was not elected. I cannot believe that the US electorate is that FUCKING STUPID.

Now thats fuckin hilairious!!!

Forum List

Back