Joe Tells CNN...If Kamala and I Disagree I'll Do What I Told Barack, I'll Develop A Disease and Resign

keepitreal

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2016
Chiraq
I'd rather deal with the fallout from the consequences then have the election overturned

What is one of the first things Joe is going to do after he is sworn in....

Joe Biden says that on his first day in office he will use Title IX to give transgender students access to sports,
bathrooms, and locker rooms in accordance with their gender identity in all federally funded schools.

These are the priorities the incoming president sees fit to immediately address.

Dan Bongino (@dbongino) Tweeted:
Truly bizarre

Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) Tweeted:
A reporter asked if Pelosi supports Biden's federal plan for transgenders in bathrooms and sports and her response should terrify each and every one of you.

Biden has vowed to "resign" if he ever has an argument with Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.

He won't have to.

She'll take him out 30 minutes after he's sworn in.

It's amazing that such an incompetent could be sitting in the on-deck circule while the guy at the plate has a high probability of keeling over at any minute.

I'd rather deal with the fallout from the consequences then have the election overturned

What is one of the first things Joe is going to do after he is sworn in....

Joe Biden says that on his first day in office he will use Title IX to give transgender students access to sports,
bathrooms, and locker rooms in accordance with their gender identity in all federally funded schools.

These are the priorities the incoming president sees fit to immediately address.

Dan Bongino (@dbongino) Tweeted:
Truly bizarre

Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) Tweeted:
A reporter asked if Pelosi supports Biden's federal plan for transgenders in bathrooms and sports and her response should terrify each and every one of you.

Pure BULLSHIT!

Forum List

Back