JoeB131, I'm calling you out on your claim that a human fetus is NOT a Child!

I agree with

• Chuz Life; a human fetus is in fact, a child

• JoeB131; a human fetus is not a child

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nobody has the right to violate the rights of children and then shield the violation behind a so called right to privacy.

Fetuses still aren't children. We don't recognize the begining of a person's life until a birth certificate is issued.

if we didn't, we would have to treat every miscarriage as a homicide investigation, and we'd have to arrest women for not properly taking care of fetuses if something happened.

We'd essentially be giving globs of tissue more rights than the women they are inside.
Fetuses are human beings in the formation stage, doll. If you kill a fetus, you have killed a human being. If you gouged out the guts of a fetus, you gouged out the guts of a human being. If you cut arms, legs, and/or the head of a fetus, you have dismembered a human being. If you dismembered an adult human being resulting in his or her death, you get the chair in states that have the death penalty. People should be kind to the human being they fathered in ecstasy or carried in their womb.

Yep. Fetus and child aren't the same thing. Different words. Different definitions.
The Free dictionary: child:
1. a person between birth and full growth; a young boy or girl. 2. a son or daughter. 3. a baby or infant. 4. a human fetus. 5. a person who behaves in a childish manner. 6. a descendant. 7. any person or thing regarded as the product of particular circumstances or influences: children of poverty.
"Children of abortion are children of parental ignorance, hatred and neglect and of great profit to abortion medical doctors and 'caregivers' if one could call them that!" ~ beautress

Ahhh.. equivocation for the win! Dictionary shell games notwithstanding, a fetus isn't a person with rights. Just more orwellian attempts to play politics with language. Fuck that shit.
Back on you on judgment day when you stand before St. Peter and whimper out that cute little excuse for bloody murder.

Figuratively speaking,

If I invite you inside my home, my car, or my body, either with my words but especially with my actions. . . My claim that you would have no legal right to be there would rightly fall on deaf ears.
.Okay, haven't you just defeated your own argument.

You might invite someone over for drinks, but if they move in and start lounging on the couch, you have every right to remove them. You can even use deadly force to do so.

Same thing with an unwanted fetus, which isn't even really a person.

Fetuses are human beings in the formation stage, doll. If you kill a fetus, you have killed a human being. If you gouged out the guts of a fetus, you gouged out the guts of a human being. If you cut arms, legs, and/or the head of a fetus, you have dismembered a human being. If you dismembered an adult human being resulting in his or her death, you get the chair in states that have the death penalty. People should be kind to the human being they fathered in ecstasy or carried in their womb.

Fetuses aren't people.

People don't exist as legal entities in the eyes of the state until after their birth certs are issued.

Fetuses aren't people.

People don't exist as legal entities in the eyes of the state until after their birth certs are issued.
Fetuses are human beings. Human beings are people. What's so hard about understanding that?

Yep. Fetus and child aren't the same thing. Different words. Different definitions.
The Free dictionary: child:
1. a person between birth and full growth; a young boy or girl. 2. a son or daughter. 3. a baby or infant. 4. a human fetus. 5. a person who behaves in a childish manner. 6. a descendant. 7. any person or thing regarded as the product of particular circumstances or influences: children of poverty.
"Children of abortion are children of parental ignorance, hatred and neglect and of great profit to abortion medical doctors and 'caregivers' if one could call them that!" ~ beautress
Ahhh.. equivocation for the win! Dictionary shell games notwithstanding, a fetus isn't a person with rights. Just more orwellian attempts to play politics with language. Fuck that shit.
A Democrat newbie is calling me on Dictionary shell games? Remember how your crook lawyers got Clinton off the hook with one word, "indefensible"?

I learned it from Democrats, Toots!

lenny davis, "Indefensible" clinton comment - Bing images

I'm not a Democrat. But clearly Trumpsters have learned a lot from Democrats.
You act like a Democrat, you talk like a Democrat, and you're out to get President Trump based on Democrat false narratives and the usual steps they take when they have half an ounce of power. :blahblah:< Dat you.
dblack is a lot of things but he’s not a Democrat.

Which further illustrates the fact that Democrats are not alone in their defense of a woman’s right to privacy and opposition to increasing the power of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

Nobody has the right to violate the rights of children and then shield the violation behind a so called right to privacy.

No one has a right to the contents of another person's body, regardless of what they might imagine those contents to be. You believe there's a "child" inside me? Fine. You can have your belief. But my insides are still none of your business. Piss. Off.

Figuratively speaking,

If I invite you inside my home, my car, or my body, either with my words but especially with my actions. . . My claim that you would have no legal right to be there would rightly fall on deaf ears.

The idea that a person exists before conception - and is invited to inhabit a womb - is an article of faith. Nothing more. So your figurative speech isn't applicable and not compelling to anyone who doesn't share your faith.

Fetuses aren't people.

Fetuses are human beings. Human beings are people. What's so hard about understanding that?

Nonsense tautologies aren't understandable. They're just nonsense.

The idea that a person exists before conception - and is invited to inhabit a womb - is an article of faith. Nothing more. So your figurative speech isn't applicable and not compelling to anyone who doesn't share your faith.

Guffaw.

This doesn't have a fucking thing to do with faith.

Listen to the words and meaning of this Supreme Court Justice AND the pro-abort lawyer he is schooling, as it relates to this very subject.

Fetuses aren't people.

"California man charged with MURDER after allegedly forcing girlfriend to induce miscarriage"

" A California man faces a first-degree murder charge after allegedly holding his girlfriend at gunpoint and forcing her to take pills and effectively abort her own child.

Police arrested the man, 23-year-old Jagmeet Sandhu, on Wednesday after receiving a report from someone who claimed that a pregnant family member had been held at gunpoint by her boyfriend.

It's unclear what pills Sandhu forced the unnamed women to take, but she eventually miscarried at a hospital. The gestational age of the unborn baby is unknown.

Inmate records showed Sandhu faced six felony charges and was scheduled to appear in court on Friday, according to NBC News. His six felony charges included first-degree murder and assault with a firearm. . . ."

LINK: California man charged with murder after allegedly forcing girlfriend to induce miscarriage

RELATED: WISCONSIN MAN GETS 22 YEARS FOR TRYING TO INDUCE GIRLFRIEND'S MISCARRIAGE WITH DRUG: REPORT

" A California man faces a first-degree murder charge after allegedly holding his girlfriend at gunpoint and forcing her to take pills and effectively abort her own child.

You should probably check updates on this story...

They dropped the murder charge because even they realized it was ridiculous.

Sandhu has pleaded not guilty to assault with a firearm on a person, spousal abuse, burglary and making threats. he is next due in court Jan. 30.

Whoops. No murder charge.

because fetuses aren't people.

Forum List

Back