Johnny and Matthew Gaudreau

Dr.Destructo

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2024

I had a cousin killed on his 16th birthday going out to dinner with his girlfriend. Killed by a notorious drunk driver of the area that constantly drove on the WRONG side of the roads and had put several people in the hospital as well as killed a couple before this tragedy.

This drunk driver, which the authorities and judges REFUSED to incarcerate to protect society, once again killed. This time he killed my cousin, shattered his girlfriends face....somehow she survived, as she literally hit the windshield with her face at 55 mph.

THIS time, this drunk driver killed the wrong person, as my Uncle and cousins were notable people in town, and everybody loved them.

They had to take this drunk to another county to jail him. And when he found out who he had killed...........he gave himself a necktie party in his cell, because he knew a lynch mob would be waiting for him when he went back.

And yet, to this day.........the cities, towns, counties, states, and government STILL REFUSE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT DRUNK DRIVERS IN THIS COUNTRY!!!

This dude is toast, do you know how he killed them? He was trying to pass someone, who was also trying to pass someone, so when the car in front of him veered over to see if they could pass, he instead went right and drove on the shoulder to pass, killing the NHL star and his brother.

He's toast, this hockey player is from New Jersey.

And yet, to this day.........the cities, towns, counties, states, and government STILL REFUSE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT DRUNK DRIVERS IN THIS COUNTRY!!!
The Bill of Rights clearly suggests that our government is our enemy. Their response to drunk drivers, and many other problems, is proof positive of this.

Have you noticed that ever since the Hispanic invasion and all their DUI offences you have not heard shit out of MADD.....Are they even still around?
You make a good point. Latino men love to crank up the Latin music, get drunk, and drive around. It's a thing with them.

MADD is still around but is more support and advocacy than public outrage.

Forum List

Back