Join The Boycott Of Twitter

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
You may not object to their locking out Donald Trump, but if they keep doing it, they will eventually get around to everybody including you. It's an unamerican thing to do and Twitter should be discouraged. There is already a boycott of Twitter in place for over a year and they have lost lots of money and their stock dipped in value.

You may not object to their locking out Donald Trump, but if they keep doing it, they will eventually get around to everybody including you. It's an unamerican thing to do and Twitter should be discouraged. There is already a boycott of Twitter in place for over a year and they have lost lots of money and their stock dipped in value.
1610182389252.png

Looks like Twitter is boycotting the Trump nuts. I don't think they want right wingers there anyway.

I rarely, if ever, post on social media. Of course, Twitter did do the right thing and ban the seditionist in chief. Trump wants to see the Country burn so why give the arsonist a platform.

If Trump wants to say something he can start an account at USMB.

I rarely, if ever, post on social media. Of course, Twitter did do the right thing and ban the seditionist in chief. Trump wants to see the Country burn so why give the arsonist a platform.

Sorry, but Twitter was just waiting for an excuse to ban him.
This is the kind of thing that only happens when dictators take control of 3rd world Banana Republics.

I deleted mine awhile back, as well as Facebook. Kinda wish I hadn't, actually.

It would have been more fun to post some dick pictures on there and force them the delete the account.

But I didn't.

This is the kind of thing that only happens when dictators take control of 3rd world Banana Republics.
Twitter is a private company. A President inciting a mob to invade the legislative branch of government is what wannabe dictators in banana republics do.

In a country that respects its laws, Twitter was free to enact the ban. In a banana republic the state would have raided the offices of Twitter and arrested all its officers.

See the difference.

no, this is what happens when banana republic wannabe dictators start using social media to indoctrinate their zombie mobs...

If your pretense is correct, Loser certainly gave Twitter sufficient reason when, after repeatedly promulgating self-serving lies that attacked our democratic system, he incited an insurrection against the United States.

The reality is that he lost an election that four years of public disapproval in poll after poll led rational folks to expect him to lose. Braying that he won in a landslide is nonsense. Taking away his tantrum toy safeguards the nation.

Twitter is a private company. A President inciting a mob to invade the legislative branch of government is what wannabe dictators in banana republics do.

In a country that respects its laws, Twitter was free to enact the ban. In a banana republic the state would have raided the offices of Twitter and arrested all its officers.

See the difference.
Sorry, the president didn't incite the mob.
The Capital Police let a small group of protesters into the Capital Building....and then started shoving them around and teargassing them. If I was there I might react the same.
Clearly the small numbers that actually entered the offices and chambers of the House and Senate were taking selfies with the Capital Police. We've seen this on the internet. Now that I've deactivated my Twitter account I won't have to see this type of thing anymore.

Before leaving the platform, people should flood twitter with excerpts from HUNTER Bidens laptop, Racist comments from Biden would be funny if it wasn't ironically what would get you kicked off twitter for.-go figure, they'd kick off Biden for his speech if you do not list where those words came from. I've done that with lesser known danced around & censored NT & Jesus quotes, it got me kicked off of a Jack Van Impe forum for posting NT quotes they didn't like. *L*
It's the ultimate trap statement checkmate move.

If your pretense is correct, Loser certainly gave Twitter sufficient reason when, after repeatedly promulgating self-serving lies that attacked our democratic system, he incited an insurrection against the United States.

The reality is that he lost an election that four years of public disapproval in poll after poll led rational folks to expect him to lose. Braying that he won in a landslide is nonsense. Taking away his tantrum toy safeguards the nation.
How can Trump incite insurrection against a government while while being the leader of that government?
No....what you mean is Trump tried to become a dictator.....and what are the odds of that ever happening, loser?

Forum List

Back