Jon Stewart On Vaccine Science And The Wuhan Lab Theory

China has made us their bitch....this was an act of war.....

Dr. Fauch and China were able to create a bioweapon that was not even worse than the flu .....just to kill so many hundreds of thousands of people that hospitals had to fake death certs to make it seem like hundreds of thousands of people actually died...

And we are letting China get away with it without punishment....

Jon Stewart has always been fair in his assessments. People generally aren't a fan of those like that. You have to be an extreme partisan one way or the other to get people to cheer for you.

To say "we've haven't advanced one bit" is nonsense though.

Our immune systems are advanced, our average life expectancy is a lot higher and we have a developed vaccine that we never would have had in 1918.

Just because the advice is to wear a mask out and about or near people doesn't override those things. They say we get a pandemic on a global scale every 100 or so years we need to deal with - some of the things we have to do will always be the same.

I agree with the above comment though that China get away with it without punishment.

Even if it leaked out a lab (by accident or on purpose) or if it did come from one of them disgusting wet markets - is neither here nor there when it comes to culpability.

If you or me killed someone by accident, we'd still be held responsible and probably be facing a decade of our lives in jail. China? no action because we are far too reliant on them for goods, gadgets and commerce.

I'm a capitalist - but this is one of them times you can't defend it and it has a lot to answer for.

Our immune systems are advanced, our average life expectancy is a lot higher and we have a developed vaccine that we never would have had in 1918.

Just because the advice is to wear a mask out and about or near people doesn't override those things. They say we get a pandemic on a global scale every 100 or so years we need to deal with - some of the things we have to do will always be the same.

I agree with the above comment though that China get away with it without punishment.

Even if it leaked out a lab (by accident or on purpose) or if it did come from one of them disgusting wet markets - is neither here nor there when it comes to culpability.

If you or me killed someone by accident, we'd still be held responsible and probably be facing a decade of our lives in jail. China? no action because we are far too reliant on them for goods, gadgets and commerce.

I'm a capitalist - but this is one of them times you can't defend it and it has a lot to answer for.
You and me do not have trillions in capital and nuclear missiles...

So the most culpability you gonna have with China is the satisfaction of calling the virus the Kung-Flu and mocking Asians.....it isn't as satisfying as bombing a country or anything -- but its better than nothing.....

Just think.....if this virus leaked from a lab in France...we would have to boycott french fries again....

And heaven forbid this leaked from a US lab......we would have had to blame it on illegal aliens or something constructive like that...

You and me do not have trillions in capital and nuclear missiles...

So the most culpability you gonna have with China is the satisfaction of calling the virus the Kung-Flu and mocking Asians.....it isn't as satisfying as bombing a country or anything -- but its better than nothing.....

Just think.....if this virus leaked from a lab in France...we would have to boycott french fries again....

And heaven forbid this leaked from a US lab......we would have had to blame it on illegal aliens or something constructive like that...
Imagine the leak was from some Middle Eastern shit hole where all the richest man has is 2 camels - they'd be getting bombed to fuck right now in revenge lol

Forum List

Back