Jonathan Karl — "Hating Donald Trump was more important than telling the truth…"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The above statement from a seasoned ABC reporter who evidently HATES Trump more than he respects the truth!
His argument is Trump said so many things that sometimes it WAS the truth,( i.e. COVID coming from Wuhan) that even though it was true,
because it was Trump it had to be wrong! This is the MSM folks that donated 96% to Hillary in 2016, couldn't stand she lost hence wrote the most negative news in 4 years about Trump and then donated 90% to Biden! Is there any wonder folks why intelligent people are telling you less intelligent.. MSM was biased!
“I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,” said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.
MSMdonations.png

The above statement from a seasoned ABC reporter who evidently HATES Trump more than he respects the truth!
His argument is Trump said so many things that sometimes it WAS the truth,( i.e. COVID coming from Wuhan) that even though it was true,
because it was Trump it had to be wrong! This is the MSM folks that donated 96% to Hillary in 2016, couldn't stand she lost hence wrote the most negative news in 4 years about Trump and then donated 90% to Biden! Is there any wonder folks why intelligent people are telling you less intelligent.. MSM was biased!
“I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,” said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.
View attachment 495614
here is some democrat truth...I never had sex with that woman Ms Lewinsky

View attachment 495614
No kidding ! Anyone that says otherwise is a democrat . A. K. A. Liars.

View attachment 495614

There were over 500K deaths due to covid. You blob botched the response. We had shortages of everything from respirators to masks to gloves.

The Federal Strategic National Stockpile which the executive branch controls was rife with expired and spoiled materials. Your blob was responsible. And he said that he takes no responsibility.

And your complaint is about negative coverage?

View attachment 495614

There were over 500K deaths due to covid. You blob botched the response. We had shortages of everything from respirators to masks to gloves.

The Federal Strategic National Stockpile which the executive branch controls was rife with expired and spoiled materials. Your blob was responsible. And he said that he takes no responsibility.

AGAIN NO FACTS! Why don't you idiots understand when you make dumb ass comments WITHOUT substantiation, you are just laughed at? NO links. NO proof! NOTHING! NOW here I"ll give you some FACTS!
1) How long does it take for a vaccine to be created, tested and in production?
FACT: Vaccine Q&A: How Long Does It Take to Make Vaccines?
But it traditionally has taken 5-10 years to get a new vaccine. That makes it truly amazing that we already have one authorized vaccine for COVID-19, and are evaluating stage 3 clinical trial data on others. It speaks volumes about the efforts put into pandemic preparedness and response.
FACT dummy! normally 5-10 years.... Under Trump less than a year! YOU dummy!
So until you produce A FACT to substantiate your dumb ass comments... YOU are a liar!

View attachment 495614
How odd...for trump fluffers "loving trump is way more important than the truth."

View attachment 495614

AGAIN NO FACTS! Why don't you idiots understand when you make dumb ass comments WITHOUT substantiation, you are just laughed at? NO links. NO proof! NOTHING! NOW here I"ll give you some FACTS!
But it traditionally has taken 5-10 years to get a new vaccine. That makes it truly amazing that we already have one authorized vaccine for COVID-19, and are evaluating stage 3 clinical trial data on others. It speaks volumes about the efforts put into pandemic preparedness and response.
So until you produce A FACT to substantiate your dumb ass comments... YOU are a liar!

So...again...how many do you imagine died from covid 19 on your blob's watch? Please supply us with your "alternate fact".

PS: It is fact that the SNS was rife with spoilage on your blob's watch. He had 3 years to get it up to code....he failed.

View attachment 495614

We all need to be brothers and sisters in common sense. Eras change. The slave era is gone and has been. Eras has moved on with the remembrance of slavery never forgotten. Since then sexuality, feminine and religious ways of living has changed. Please stop single parent families. This is the death of our nation by cost.

View attachment 495614

So...again...how many do you imagine died from covid 19 on your blob's watch? Please supply us with your "alternate fact".

PS: It is fact that the SNS was rife with spoilage on your blob's watch. He had 3 years to get it up to code....he failed.
healthmyths is your silence because you don't know what you're talking about or are you having trouble finding any reputable source to back up your claims that your blob was anything other than a failure?

CNN technical director admits on camera they created propoganda to get trump out of office. Admits they mislead, lied and twisted the truth. So I am not surprised by this at all.

So if multiple media sources will lie about this, then what else have them by lying about? What other agendas have they pushed falsely? A lot I'd say.

View attachment 495614

healthmyths is your silence because you don't know what you're talking about or are you having trouble finding any reputable source to back up your claims that your blob was anything other than a failure?
You are truly an ignorant person!
You criticize me for "silence"? I provided proof! YOU on the other hand continue to show how truly dumb people can be by writing "PS: It is fact that the SNS was rife with spoilage on your blob's watch. He had 3 years to get it up to code....he failed."
Where is your proof regarding "spoilage" of Strategic National Stockpile? NOTHING!
FACTS with LINKS Dummy!

In March 2020 when the SNS began deploying ventilators in support of the COVID-19 response, there were 16,660 ventilators ready to deploy. All of these ventilators were serviced and operable.
FACTS Dummy! The idiot Cuomo did NOT use the hospital and Javitts center rather HE sent patients back to nursing homes to die! And here are the FACTS!

So get your facts straight and provide links as the internet is making a fool of you !

View attachment 495614

You are truly an ignorant person!
You criticize me for "silence"? I provided proof! YOU on the other hand continue to show how truly dumb people can be by writing "PS: It is fact that the SNS was rife with spoilage on your blob's watch. He had 3 years to get it up to code....he failed."
Where is your proof regarding "spoilage" of Strategic National Stockpile? NOTHING!
FACTS with LINKS Dummy!

In March 2020 when the SNS began deploying ventilators in support of the COVID-19 response, there were 16,660 ventilators ready to deploy. All of these ventilators were serviced and operable.
FACTS Dummy! The idiot Cuomo did NOT use the hospital and Javitts center rather HE sent patients back to nursing homes to die! And here are the FACTS!

So get your facts straight and provide links as the internet is making a fool of you !
It was common knowledge...except in your case....common knowledge isn't so common.

From March 2020:

"The CDC issued a statement last month noting that some U.S. stockpiles included N95 respirators that exceeded their manufacturer-designated shelf life and that government officials were deciding whether or not to release these products."

From September 2020--6 months later the problem still persisted.

"Partly for that reason, the pandemic caught the SNS flat-footed and unprepared. When the virus hit, the supply of masks had not been replenished since the H1N1 pandemic in 2009, and the usage dates for many of the masks had expired. Some were falling apart. Supplies of other PPE and ventilators were inadequate and were quickly depleted in February."

As per usual, you simply don't know what you're talking about. Your blob did nothing but fail when it came to the covid response.

BTW:

You have ducked the question...

How many persons in the US are you now saying died on your blob's watch from covid 19. I'm sure you will not believe what the experts are telling us... Entertain us with your version of the truth; it's always good for a laugh.

It was another form of a flu bug. The liberal used it to give bad press to Trump. And then the media ignored the stolen election.
Your blob declared a national emergency for the flu?

Was he incompetent or just dumb?

View attachment 495614
Finally Dems admit it.

View attachment 495614

But of course you totally forget the vaccine development. You also forget the FACTS I presented and I'm doing it again as you seemingly ignored these FACTS.
YOU heard MORE Trump negative news in 30 years from the BIASED MSM because Trump was calling them out on their bias and calling them out on these FACTS which YOU've NOT addressed.
You are truly totally ignorant as to how the MSM bias was BEFORE Trump was elected. And as a result THIS 2016 donation of 96% to Hillary was then totally enforced with 62% negative stories during his 4 years and here we have their 2020 donations paying off with Biden by less than 19% negative news for Biden.
YOU are truly a dumb person if you don't think your BIASED TDS hasn't been fostered, feed and fixated by the MSM!
MSMdonations.png

CNN technical director admits on camera they created propoganda to get trump out of office. Admits they mislead, lied and twisted the truth. So I am not surprised by this at all.

So if multiple media sources will lie about this, then what else have them by lying about? What other agendas have they pushed falsely? A lot I'd say.

Remember... the MSM donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and spent 4 years tearing Trump apart because they wasted their money and so they WEREN"T going to lose again in 2020 where they donated 90% to Biden,et.al. and with the fact that:
a new study shows President Joe Biden has received less negative coverage from U.S. media than any president in the last 30 years. The study found that about
19% of the coverage of Biden’s first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.

Forum List

Back