Journalist Investigator Christo Groev is the worst putin´s nightmare, "Putin’s playbook: Lessons from the operation to kill Navalny and many others"

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Journalist Investigator Christo Groev is the worst putin´s nightmare, a perfect character for the next J Bond Film . personally i have a huge respect to this Bulgarian guy , he is very brave , the real westren warrior and anti - imperialist . qestion , will Putin kill him ?

Journalist Investigator Christo Groev is the worst putin´s nightmare, a perfect character for the next J Bond Film . personally i have a huge respect to this Bulgarian guy , he is very brave , the real westren warrior and anti - imperialist . qestion , will Putin kill him ?

Putin of course doesn't kill him, but I'm afraid the poster of your 'posts' urgently needs an appointment by psychiatrists.
The 'terrible' and 'bloody' Putin is everywhere in your life, beginning from the restroom and ending everywhere on anyplace including mirrors and bus.

TELEMMGLPICT000197998086_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqMskb5bNbLRg23wIcdfCnnCJRvOqmiY13icl4B_7AC-o.jpeg

Forum List

Back