‘Joy’ has been dropped for ‘holistic’

94swto.jpg

Well the word salad queen has been giving a new word to make her sound …..smart and caring or something:

This woman really is the perfect representation of Dems. Totally devoid of any original idea, desperate, and living a lie.

Kamala is without a doubt the worst communicator of any modern-day politician I can think of.

Terrible.

Even when interviewed by people who desperately want her to win the election, they just can't fix the obvious.

There is no fixing it.

No wonder the DNC had to trash " muh democracy" to instill this bumbling dumbfuck.
Now, now, be nice

She is a holistically middle-class imbecile who is trying to escape the legacy of the last for years of what has already been.

Try not to be so mean spirited, it's bad for the soul.

Well the word salad queen has been giving a new word to make her sound …..smart and caring or something:

This woman really is the perfect representation of Dems. Totally devoid of any original idea, desperate, and living a lie.

lol I find it absolutely astounding how you idiots actually think Trump sounds eloquent in comparison. Are you stupid? Childish? I really don’t get it.

Harris has the tendency to ramble I’ll concede, but nothing she said here didn’t make any sense. Trump on the other hand sounds like a sped 9 year old any time he opens his mouth. Hell i could quote for you full speeches word for word to prove it you

Forum List

Back