Juan Williams Is Suddenly Out at Fox News’ ‘The Five’

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Fox News "The Five " just got a lot better
Juan Williams, the longtime liberal co-host of Fox News’ late-afternoon panel show The Five, announced on-air Wednesday that he was leaving the program.
Good Bye and Good Riddance

Juan Williams, the longtime liberal co-host of Fox News’ late-afternoon panel show The Five, announced on-air Wednesday that he was leaving the program.

Now you can get self-affirmation without interruption. Well, except for the doomsday prepper and gold advertisers, and the people who want you to do a reverse mortgage.

I remember when self-proclaimed conservatives were rejoicing when FOXNOOSE hired Williams after he got booted from NPR for saying something they then agreed with.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
This is the second time today agreeing with a libturd. Miracles happen...lol

Hey we got some unfinished business regarding those reputable sources on race hoaxes. Shall I link them again?

Marceymark. Know how much work I did just for you my little racist darlin?

I think he and Gutfeld didn't get along.

Did that Timp chick get some fake bobbies now too

I miss Donny Jrs big boobed honey. He must suffocate with those things. Plus she is a 2 man life preserver at sea

Hey we got some unfinished business regarding those reputable sources on race hoaxes. Shall I link them again?

Today is a new day.

BTW, are you a female poster?

For a while Juan was better than that fat drunk land whale they used as the marxist clown and then fired (Beckles, I think?)...

But in short order Juan became an insufferable fucktard that took himself and his marxist ideology way too seriously. I couldn't watch that stupid fuck, especially after it bought into Burn, Loot, Murder....

I'll give 'em another shot now...

I remember when self-proclaimed conservatives were rejoicing when FOXNOOSE hired Williams after he got booted from NPR for saying something they then agreed with.

That's odd. I was a big Fox viewer at one time and there was no such rejoicing with Juan. Juan has always sucked and when Fox hired that idiot, everyone groaned and scratched their head.

Getting rid of Wiliams is a good thing providing they don't replace him with another Libtard shithead. However, I will never watch Fox again as long as they continue to employ that piece of shit Chris Wallace that did everything possible to fuck Trump.

Funny I don't remember that, never even know that Juan even worked for NPR

That's because you only get regular Fox News and Fox Business. Marc also gets the special channel: Fox Bitchslap, where they broadcast misinformation for losers.

#DumberThanAPlankofWood #JusticeForChavin #WonderWhoMyRealFatherIs

Today is a new day.

BTW, are you a female poster?
I have a functioning penis that which knows what hole to enter as nature intended. Answer your question?

But you must be a little bitch running from reality not engaging in sourced facts.

The saddest part in al this is all the hoaxes take away from the real victims. Smullett ruined that angle

1) Gutfeld and Waters was tired of Juans BS.
They'll take difference in opinions, but not to the extent you have to lie or take an opposing position for political posteuring, so horrendous that it makes everyone cringe, which brings us to 2.
2) this is why I knew he was finished, after he took a stand defending cartel throwing kids off the high wall, including infants, then when he defended the coyotes leaving the baby and young kids in the hot desert farm property without food or water, left dehydrated. His response to that was so shocking, that in that moment you knew they had to remove him

Getting rid of Wiliams is a good thing providing they don't replace him with another Libtard shithead. However, I will never watch Fox again as long as they continue to employ that piece of shit Chris Wallace that did everything possible to fuck Trump.

That's what I think also.

Because....will we see Donna Brazile replacing him? HEAVEN FORBID!

What creature from the Swamp of the Left is Fox going to choose for his replacement?

Anyway.....I never watch or will watch FOX anymore. Fuck Fox.

I heard he caught a gig with Bejingn's Global Megaphone.

Forum List

Back