Judge dismisses transgender woman’s suit against Miss United States of America pageant

The series lasted more than three times longer than the Korean War it portrays. Every season, Alan Alda became more self-righteous and more preachy.

Alan Alda's character, Hawkeye Pierce, was the inspiration for generations of pretentious college freshmen bringing everyone down with their relentless virtue signalling.
True, but it was often quite funny.

Greg

The early seasons were quite funny. After a while, the show became so full of itself, it became unwatchable.

This isn't unique to "M*A*S*H", just really obvious.
I suppose that there were other bits where the show tried the "poignant" moments......but true; eventually they run out of quality material.

Greg
That is most shows. After a while you use up gags and they also continue to try to out do the season prior. After a while they are just trying to hard.

IS there a Trans pageant?

What many of them want is to be able to pass.

I know it's that Focault thing but in my opinion, I don't feel obligated to accommodate transgender or transhuman into the same sports with human or female teams. we don't combine men and women on the same team either so we don't need to with trans groups they can have their own team pageants and compete against each other.
I agree with that. I appreciate transgender folk. I think it's a tough road they are on. More power to them.

Transgender women don't have the same issues as natural born women. Not even close. It isn't that they aren't important, just different.

I know it's that Focault thing but in my opinion, I don't feel obligated to accommodate transgender or transhuman into the same sports with human or female teams. we don't combine men and women on the same team either so we don't need to with trans groups they can have their own team pageants and compete against each other.
I agree with that. I appreciate transgender folk. I think it's a tough road they are on. More power to them.

Transgender women don't have the same issues as natural born women. Not even close. It isn't that they aren't important, just different.

I'm totally fine with trans people but I don't want to compete on a sports team or pageant with them They identify as trans and should compete against trans.

I'm totally fine with trans people but I don't want to compete on a sports team or pageant with them They identify as trans and should compete against trans.

I disagree, if they can prove they are without testosterones txs for say 2 years I think they should compete with other women.

The series lasted more than three times longer than the Korean War it portrays. Every season, Alan Alda became more self-righteous and more preachy.

Alan Alda's character, Hawkeye Pierce, was the inspiration for generations of pretentious college freshmen bringing everyone down with their relentless virtue signalling.
and demonstrating how great it is to be a hopeless drunk

Forum List

Back