Judge in Floyd case opens door for an acquital.

Not when their mind is made up before the trial even begins. Your theory would be correct if we didn't have so many uncivilized people in our country.

If people's minds are made up, it's because everyone saw what Chauvin did.

The same argument was made when Van Dyke was put on trial in Chicago. He got a mostly white jury and they still found him guilty. (then the judge fucked it up and gave him the most minimal sentence he could get away with.)

Chauvin's jury is mostly white. They'll still find him guilty because HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT TAPE!

Either way the guy was going to die that day. It's unfortunate for this officer Floyd happened to die while he was subduing him.

By that logic, any nurse in a hospital or a hospice who smothers a patient can get away with it because they were going to die anyway.

A city? There were dozens of cities across the country being destroyed because of this lowlife.

No, there were dozens of cities slightly damaged because of decades of police misconduct, and the only way to get white people to pay attention is to break their stuff.

Don't expect that from any Democrat. The President doesn't have the authority to stop riots in any city unless the Mayor or Governor issues a formal request, or people in those cities are attacking a federal building.

Actually, there were a whole lot of things Trump could have done to quell the riots. He just chose to make things worse.

The left loves these riots calling them the Summer of Love. They instruct their police to stand down and give rioters and robbers all the room they need to conduct their outlawish actions.

Yes, you don't make a riot over killing people better by killing more people. Hellooooo....
I hope so, but the state did its best to muddle the evidence. imo you'd be less than human not to be outraged and sickened by what Chauvin did, but I can see where a jury would find "depraved heart murder" or 3rd Degree in Minn. But Chauvin seems likely to argue that his neck kneeling was appropriate under police policy, and it wouldn't have been fatal but for Floyd's drug use.

I support things that would make their lives better. Like addressing the wealth inequality in this country
Dude, they need fking jobs in their neighborhood, ain’t ever going to happen without ridding the gangs. You have no solutions, just take others money! Very fking sad are you? I spit at people like you. Help the neighborhood fk! That’s what will save black lives

The Federal Reserve's money is our money.
so more debt? cause taxes are our money not the Federal Reserve's. And still no solution from you. I have plenty but racist kkk demofks hate the ideas.
pknopp what do you disagree with?

I support things that would make their lives better. Like addressing the wealth inequality in this country
Dude, they need fking jobs in their neighborhood, ain’t ever going to happen without ridding the gangs. You have no solutions, just take others money! Very fking sad are you? I spit at people like you. Help the neighborhood fk! That’s what will save black lives

The Federal Reserve's money is our money.
so more debt? cause taxes are our money not the Federal Reserve's. And still no solution from you. I have plenty but racist kkk demofks hate the ideas.
pknopp what do you disagree with?

I told you many times.

I hope so, but the state did its best to muddle the evidence. imo you'd be less than human not to be outraged and sickened by what Chauvin did, but I can see where a jury would find "depraved heart murder" or 3rd Degree in Minn. But Chauvin seems likely to argue that his neck kneeling was appropriate under police policy, and it wouldn't have been fatal but for Floyd's drug use.
and if it is true, he didn't kill him. Floyd killed himself. I know Chauvin didn't distribute counterfeit money nor take drugs. When Floyd resisted arrest he created the entire event. I'm for people not creating their own suicides by crime.

Employment where people live is essential to order and well being. Small to medium sized businesses are the engine of employment in every successful economy. The most presently visible small businesses in "problem" neighborhoods is, unfortunately, contraband. Stimulate small business, especially workshops and manufacturing where young men learn skills and earn incomes, and watch the difference. This doesn't cost trillions, either. In fact, it is investment, not spending.
Indeed. defund police ain't going to help that, george floyd or no george floyd. these people are insane.
Police funding would not seem to have much to do with it. Start-up funding might.
"Making their lives better" is an interesting way to put what many people feel is needed. The failure to see what is implicit in those words is what leads self-proclaimed liberals to regretful efforts and conclusions. Most communities that have balanced social conditions did not have that made for them; they did it over time and with a lot of effort. Probably, the most we can do is encourage and 'plant seeds'. Social programming has a very, very dubious history.

and if it is true, he didn't kill him. Floyd killed himself. I know Chauvin didn't distribute counterfeit money nor take drugs. When Floyd resisted arrest he created the entire event. I'm for people not creating their own suicides by crime.
Well, yes. But if I bust a stick against a guy's head, and he just happens to have a skull that is defective, I'm still guilty of killing him. And Floyd was no longer resisting when Chauvin killed him.

But the question here is whether under departmental policy Chauvin's actions deviated so far as to make them either "eminently dangerous and without regard for human life" (3rd degree murder) or even an unintentional murder (manslaughter) where the drugs were not fatal but for Chauvin.

Police funding would not seem to have much to do with it. Start-up funding might.
"Making their lives better" is an interesting way to put what many people feel is needed. The failure to see what is implicit in those words is what leads self-proclaimed liberals to regretful efforts and conclusions. Most communities that have balanced social conditions did not have that made for them; they did it over time and with a lot of effort. Probably, the most we can do is encourage and 'plant seeds'. Social programming has a very, very dubious history.
Sad and hilarious at the same time. The demofks have had blacks under their thumb giving them excuses for their bad social skills. One has to respect others to gain respect. Demofks don't care about respect. without respect no business will ever set foot in a gang infested neighborhood. And, demofks don't care, their slaves remain theirs. kkkers all of them.

In this morning's videos from within the Cup Foods store, Floyd's physical behavior seems to suggest he's hopped up on drugs.

Now the store clerk (Christopher Martin) is testifying that he believed Floyd to be under the influence of drugs.

I'm convinced that Floyd was definitely drugged up.

:2cents:

Well, yeah, the autopsy kinda confirms he was.

Not when their mind is made up before the trial even begins. Your theory would be correct if we didn't have so many uncivilized people in our country.

If people's minds are made up, it's because everyone saw what Chauvin did.

The same argument was made when Van Dyke was put on trial in Chicago. He got a mostly white jury and they still found him guilty. (then the judge fucked it up and gave him the most minimal sentence he could get away with.)

Chauvin's jury is mostly white. They'll still find him guilty because HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT TAPE!

Either way the guy was going to die that day. It's unfortunate for this officer Floyd happened to die while he was subduing him.

By that logic, any nurse in a hospital or a hospice who smothers a patient can get away with it because they were going to die anyway.

A city? There were dozens of cities across the country being destroyed because of this lowlife.

No, there were dozens of cities slightly damaged because of decades of police misconduct, and the only way to get white people to pay attention is to break their stuff.

Don't expect that from any Democrat. The President doesn't have the authority to stop riots in any city unless the Mayor or Governor issues a formal request, or people in those cities are attacking a federal building.

Actually, there were a whole lot of things Trump could have done to quell the riots. He just chose to make things worse.

The left loves these riots calling them the Summer of Love. They instruct their police to stand down and give rioters and robbers all the room they need to conduct their outlawish actions.

Yes, you don't make a riot over killing people better by killing more people. Hellooooo....

And it appears Chauvin would be right in so arguing, despite your desire to assert your own opinion and emotions as "the facts".

Well, yes. But if I bust a stick against a guy's head, and he just happens to have a skull that is defective, I'm still guilty of killing him. And Floyd was no longer resisting when Chauvin killed him.

But the question here is whether under departmental policy Chauvin's actions deviated so far as to make them either "eminently dangerous and without regard for human life" (3rd degree murder) or even an unintentional murder (manslaughter) where the drugs were not fatal but for Chauvin.
I said to my wife yesterday, the electric toothbrush we use has a two minute timer on it, when we brush our teeth that two minutes seems longer than two minutes. Imagine being on a call with a fk that doesn't want to cooperate with you for over twenty minutes? It must be like an eternity for them. Fk, ask the bystanders who were there but three minutes, and ask them how that three minutes felt like. got to stop creating excuses for bad behavior by criminals. I'm sure that Chauvin was holding him done with that thought in his head, thinking to himself, you stupid mther fker all you had to do was get in the fking squad car, instead you're fighting us, well how does this fking feel. Gotta believe that with all my heart.

Floyd fking with everyone of those cops lives. How many there? six cops to take in a guy for a 20 dollar counterfeit bill. What a lack of social respect by Floyd. You all crying for him. He's the same guy who held a gun on his pregnant girlfriend. Quality human indeed. And, he's the one who took the drugs, no one stuffed down his throat. and you still cry for him. How many people died for him to have those drugs? never taken into account by feel good doers.

In this morning's videos from within the Cup Foods store, Floyd's physical behavior seems to suggest he's hopped up on drugs.

Now the store clerk (Christopher Martin) is testifying that he believed Floyd to be under the influence of drugs.

I'm convinced that Floyd was definitely drugged up.

:2cents:

Nobody could or should be convinced otherwise. The toxicology report shows that Floyd had three time the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system.

Employment where people live is essential to order and well being. Small to medium sized businesses are the engine of employment in every successful economy. The most presently visible small businesses in "problem" neighborhoods is, unfortunately, contraband. Stimulate small business, especially workshops and manufacturing where young men learn skills and earn incomes, and watch the difference. This doesn't cost trillions, either. In fact, it is investment, not spending.

My last job I had to travel 20 miles to and from work every day. No big deal. I was kind of lucky. One of my other coworkers lived 30 miles from work, and another 40 miles.

On the job training is a benefit, and decided by the business itself. If you don't have the ability to be trained at work, you need to go out and get the training yourself.

The cop has been violated...and the BLM has been based on lies promoting a violent criminal.
Ex-cop chavin better start buying KY Jelly.
You support rape? You are one sick puppy.

The cop didn't kill the criminal..the violent criminal overdosed on drugs and went out like a criminal.

I have noticed that many life long druggies especially males functional or completely disfunctional like floyd don't plan on living to grow old and by the time that reach middle age---their actions are often just suicidal in many ways as they never pictured themselves living as long as they have.

People that wanted Murder 1 are just fucking idiots. The cop didnt premeditate the murder like it was the fucking JFK assassination.

That's exactly the way the libs see it however. Floyd got a more impression state funeral than did MLK. Dozens of dignitaries eulogizing him as a tremendous hero.
Thanks again for proving the the polish educational system is failing.

Forum List

Back