Judge rules Graham must testify in Georgia election investigation

bd5e27174556df700b15bc6fc8a63fc193a7b6ecde6ca0a21c23caa40eff2ac9_1.jpg

South Carolina Supreme Court Rules Mark Meadows Must Testify In Georgia Election Probe.

ATLANTA (AP) — The South Carolina Supreme Court says former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows must testify before a special grand jury that’s investigating whether then-President Donald Trump and his allies illegally tried to influence the 2020 election in Georgia.

The state high court on Tuesday affirmed a lower court ruling last month ordering Meadows to appear before the panel. The former Republican congressman is the latest Trump associate to lose a legal fight over a summons to testify.

The South Carolina Supreme Court opinion says the justices reviewed Meadows’ arguments and found them to be “manifestly without merit.

Meadows failed miserably here.

Executive privilege in a state case?

In the wrong state?

How desperate is this guy?

So, now Meadows will try to SCOTUS Route. Which will of course fail. SCOTUS has NOT been very favorable toward the Traitor or his fawning supporters.

The ReNaziKlan is trying to divest from the Traitor, but it ain't working. All those years of the Traitor's lapdog is biting them in their collective ass.

Desperate and stupid

I'm not saying that your not smart, but dried up dog turd, on a sidewalk in Mssissippi at high noon in July is smarter than you. Face facts you slimey lowlife MAGAG MAGGOT, a worm is smarter than you.

You seem really confused and well as obnoxious

No, unlike you I do not need to led around by the nose by a 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving Coward.

I think for myself, you on the other hand wait to be told what you think. It's not that you're stupid, but you can't count to one without using your fingers.

I'm not saying that your not smart, but dried up dog turd, on a sidewalk in Mssissippi at high noon in July is smarter than you. Face facts you slimey lowlife MAGAG MAGGOT, a worm is smarter than you.
You undercut your own implied claim to having intelligence.

No, unlike you I do not need to led around by the nose by a 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving Coward.

I think for myself, you on the other hand wait to be told what you think. It's not that you're stupid, but you can't count to one without using your fingers.
WTF are you talking about?

Who do you think you're talking to?

You think I'm a Trump Humper????

Someone help this cretin....

WTF are you talking about?

Who do you think you're talking to?

You think I'm a Trump Humper????

Someone help this cretin....

My apologies. I thought I was posting to another Traitor Lover. Dramamine does that to you.

You undercut your own implied claim to having intelligence.

You believe every single lie the Traitor tells you. You are led around by nose supporting a sad, sick, pathetic little man with fasccist dreams. I think for myself, you are told what to think.

You believe every single lie the Traitor tells you. You are led around by nose supporting a sad, sick, pathetic little man with fasccist dreams. I think for myself, you are told what to think.
Nah. I never believe Brandon.

You aren’t capable of thinking. At all.

MAGA lies a lot.

Forum List

Back