Judge rules Virginia's late election law changes for mail-in ballots were illegal

You vote by mail. You put your ballot in the mail box on November 1. It arrives November 4 at the County clerk's office. There is no postmark.

Why should the voter be disenfranchised because the postal service delivered it late and didn't postmark the ballot?
Impossible for any piece of US Mail to be processed without being stamped. It was placed there by unknown persons.

Its hardly impossible to received uncancelled mail. I had a friend who used to lift stamps off of envelopes all the time and re-use them.

You're making shit up.

It's good to know I push your buttons.... whoever the fuck you are.
I'm your worst fucking nightmare putter. Did you shoot anyone in the face today?
Yeah, like a bleeding hemorrhoid, I suppose.

I'm sure you're some real scary shit lurking around on the streets out there, trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

You're officially "whoever the fuck you are" to me.... you should be proud, I rarely engage with filthy fucking animals. Have a good one, whoever the fuck you are.

Definitely, all four such ballots should be disqualified.

Do you people really think that the post office delivered any significant number of mail-in ballots without postmarks?
Yes. Democrats always cheat.

They are also never pleased and always mad no matter what. They need to quit lecturing and forcing their shit on people who want to live their own freedom such as religion and free speech. This thought control algorithm isn't not one I would want.

You vote by mail. You put your ballot in the mail box on November 1. It arrives November 4 at the County clerk's office. There is no postmark.

Why should the voter be disenfranchised because the postal service delivered it late and didn't postmark the ballot?
Democrats have made voting so easy to defraud that nobody believes the results.

It's good to know I push your buttons.... whoever the fuck you are.
I'm your worst fucking nightmare putter. Did you shoot anyone in the face today?
Yeah, like a bleeding hemorrhoid, I suppose.

I'm sure you're some real scary shit lurking around on the streets out there, trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

You're officially "whoever the fuck you are" to me.... you should be proud, I rarely engage with filthy fucking animals. Have a good one, whoever the fuck you are.
Thanks putter. We're friends now.

this cannot be true
cnn told me that there was no voter fraud
and cnn never lies
this is another crazy alt-right conspiracy
democrats never lie or cheat

That you don't believe the results is of no concern to anyone. We just point, laugh, and move on.

That you don't believe the results is of no concern to anyone. We just point, laugh, and move on.
Of course you can say this now, but don't get to comfortable with your win, because the American people want answers, and they won't stop until they get them.

My ballot didn't have a postmark either. It was from a drop box in front of the County Court House. I guess we should discount all the ballots in the Approved Drop Boxes as fraudulent, right?

Nope. The drop boxes were picked up by the 8pm deadline.

Not all were. Case in point, Mesa County Colorado, 2019 when a drop box was found for the 2018 election. The County Clerk blamed the Older Workers (volunteers), Democrats and more for the error. All she had to do is really say is "Oops" but she wouldn't even say that. Not all boxes are collected on time for various reasons including when it's beneficial to the ruling party.

Apparently not------------since the INSURRECTIONS supporters are simmering now.

So...will it even make a difference now?

A Virginia Circuit Court judge ruled that the state’s last-minute changes to election law allowing mail-in ballots to arrive late without a postmark were illegal.

"This is a big win for the Rule of Law," said Public Interest Legal Foundation President J. Christian Adams, who represented Frederick County electoral board member Thomas Reed in the case. "This consent decree gives Mr. Reed everything he requested — a permanent ban on accepting ballots without postmarks after Election Day and is a loss for the Virginia bureaucrats who said ballots could come in without these protections."
Nothing will be done.

Toss the Biden trash administration out, put Trump back in and since Trump won't have the full 4 years---------let him run again in 2024......giving just shy of 3 full terms.

You have quite the imagination.

But it isn't happening. :itsok:

Forum List

Back