Judge says Trump libel suit against ABC can go forward. They falsely called him a rapist.

The jury found for Jean... that Trump had sexually assaulted her.

Sure, we all know that. That doesn’t mean he actually did it. I mean, what evidence did she produce to prove it? A claim that she told a friend 20 years ago?

Look up preponderance of evidence and you’ll see the flimsy legal standard that Trump was “convicted” on. Such a low bar and the fact that she had no evidence, that case also could be overturned.

Sure, we all know that. That doesn’t mean he actually did it. I mean, what evidence did she produce to prove it? A claim that she told a friend 20 years ago?

Look up preponderance of evidence and you’ll see the flimsy legal standard that Trump was “convicted” on. Such a low bar and the fact that she had no evidence, that case also could be overturned.
The jury's decision is final.

Your opinion is meaningless.

The jury's decision is final.

Your opinion is meaningless.

I realize that in your world, the fact that she “got trump” is a win, but when it comes to justice and what’s right, you and I both know that decision was BS. Had she came up with any evidence, and proof, you and I would be in agreement on this case, but she didn’t m, and we aren’t.

Forum List

Back