***July 4, 2014***

I'm going to spend a few hours with my 93 year old WWII veteran neighbor. I will listen as he tells me stories of his days in Europe......and of his lifelong love who died a decade ago. We will drink lots of cold beer....and down a few shots......and have a cigar or two.

Well sit on his deck and watch fireworks going off in the horizon. We'll let the neighborhood kids use our tiki torch to light sparklers and welcome their parents to sit with us for a while.

We won't talk of our differences.

Happy fourth everyone!

Last edited:
Happy Fourth of July! Even to my enemies! Our soldiers died for all of our freedom. So may we all cherish it this day.

We are not your enemies. Your choice of words is pathetic.

His enemies aren't on this board, they're on the board of directors at Koch Brothers Industries, Walmart and Monsanto.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY, YA'LL!

THE VOICE -- Best rendition of Star Spangled Banner EVER!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to spend a few hours with my 83 year old WWII veteran neighbor. I will listen as he tells me stories of his days in Europe......and of his lifelong love who died a decade ago. We will drink lots of cold beer....and down a few shots......and have a cigar or two.

Well sit on his deck and watch fireworks going off in the horizon. We'll let the neighborhood kids use our tiki torch to light sparklers and welcome their parents to sit with us for a while.

Happy fourth everyone!

Sweet!

We're going to TRY to get close to the Landing in Phila, The City of Brotherly Love and site of the signing of the Declaration of Independence, later this evening but Arthur is coming closer than we expected and it rained like hell here in Jersey last night, I mean that front was a bitch. Flood watches everywhere today.

You know what, I am going to do just about anything I want to do today because this is still the land of the free.

God Bless America!!!

I'm going to spend a few hours with my 83 year old WWII veteran neighbor. I will listen as he tells me stories of his days in Europe......and of his lifelong love who died a decade ago. We will drink lots of cold beer....and down a few shots......and have a cigar or two.

Happy fourth everyone!

Sweet!

We're going to TRY to get close to the Landing in Phila, The City of Brotherly Love and site of the signing of the Declaration of Independence, later this evening but Arthur is coming closer than we expected and it rained like hell here in Jersey last night, I mean that front was a bitch. Flood watches everywhere today.

Our daughter flew up to NYC yesterday. Today, she's taking a train with her uncle to the town where we grew up. She'll meet many of my childhood friends at a picnic at the park there. Then...they are heading back to the city for....hopefully....a great fireworks display. Rain, rain....go away!

Happy fourth everyone!

Sweet!

Our daughter flew up to NYC yesterday. Today, she's taking a train with her uncle to the town where we grew up. She'll meet many of my childhood friends at a picnic at the park there. Then...they are heading back to the city for....hopefully....a great fireworks display. Rain, rain....go away!

Great 4th to all, the tater salad is chilling

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...&mid=09CBFD2F8EF8390FE75E09CBFD2F8EF8390FE75E

Watching the sunrise on the St. Mary's, was beauty defined, as always. I will watch fireworks from my home.

I'm going to spend a few hours with my 93 year old WWII veteran neighbor. I will listen as he tells me stories of his days in Europe......and of his lifelong love who died a decade ago. We will drink lots of cold beer....and down a few shots......and have a cigar or two.

Happy fourth everyone!

Sounds like a helluva good time. Happy 4th.

Forum List

Back