Just 10 Days Into 'Religion Of Peace's Holy Month, More Than 100 Killed By Followers

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Just 10 days into Islam’s ‘holy month,’ this is the number of people Islamic terrorists have killed

"Islam’s “holy month,” called Ramadan, started just 10 days ago on May 26.

During Ramadan, Muslims are required to fast during the day. Fasting during Ramadan is so important to Muslims that it is included in Islam’s five core beliefs, known as the “Five Pillars of Islam.” During the “holy month,” Muslims focus on prayer, repentance and coming closer to their god."

Of course, that's what the 'brochure' says...

'In total, including Saturday’s attack in London, more than 150 people have died as a result of attacks carried out by Islamic extremists during Ramadan this year. All told, more than 400 people were killed as a result of Islamic terrorist during Ramadan in 2016. Ramadan in 2017 doesn’t end until June 24, giving Islamic extremists another 20 days to carry out (more) attacks.'

Pardon me for saying, but 'Religion of Peace' my ass!
As usual, none of you bigoted fuckheads mentioned the attack in Kabul which killed many, many more Muslims than Londoners were killed on that bridge.

It destroys your anti-Muslim narrative to talk about the fact that Muslims are bearing at least 90 percent of the attacks by terrorists.

So fuck you and your anti-Muslim bigotry. This is about terrorism, you ignorant cut-and-paste parroting rube.

Just 10 days into Islam’s ‘holy month,’ this is the number of people Islamic terrorists have killed

During Ramadan, Muslims are required to fast during the day. Fasting during Ramadan is so important to Muslims that it is included in Islam’s five core beliefs, known as the “Five Pillars of Islam.” During the “holy month,” Muslims focus on prayer, repentance and coming closer to their god."

'In total, including Saturday’s attack in London, more than 150 people have died as a result of attacks carried out by Islamic extremists during Ramadan this year. All told, more than 400 people were killed as a result of Islamic terrorist during Ramadan in 2016. Ramadan in 2017 doesn’t end until June 24, giving Islamic extremists another 20 days to carry out (more) attacks.'

As usual, none of you bigoted fuckheads mentioned the attack in Kabul which killed many, many more Muslims than Londoners were killed on that bridge.

It destroys your anti-Muslim narrative to talk about the fact that Muslims are bearing at least 90 percent of the attacks by terrorists.

So fuck you and your anti-Muslim bigotry. This is about terrorism, you ignorant cut-and-paste parroting rube.

your post makes no sense-------the OP pointed out, CORRECTLY, that violence against human
beings INCREASES during Ramadan------both non muslim and muslim human beings----BY MUSLIMS.
It is an observation------if you cannot offer a reason----why comment at all?

Two things.

First, how the hell did this religion become the religion of peace? I can think of more deserving religions. Let's call the Amish the religion of peace and Islam what it is, the religion of rape, murder and pedophelia.

Second, how many innocent people have to die before we stop hearing the "this isn't real Islam" bullshit? It is in fact Islam nakedly out there for you to see. It's what they are and what they do.

On 911, thousands of Americans were murdered by Zionism, and the lead OP author was on the roof of a Manhattan skyscraper doing this....

your post makes no sense-------the OP pointed out, CORRECTLY, that violence against human
beings INCREASES during Ramadan------both non muslim and muslim human beings----BY MUSLIMS.
It is an observation------if you cannot offer a reason----why comment at all?

Look over your head right now for the point that is flying over it.

'Everyone' calls Islam the 'Religion of PEACE'. That has now been DEBUNKED.

[QUOTE="easyt65, post: 17438149, member:
Two things.

First, how the hell did this religion become the religion of peace? I can think of more deserving religions. Let's call the Amish the religion of peace and Islam what it is, the religion of rape, murder and pedophelia.

Second, how many innocent people have to die before we stop hearing the "this isn't real Islam" bullshit? It is in fact Islam nakedly out there for you to see. It's what they are and what they do.

first answer-----MUSLIMS call it the religion of peace------Romans during their most
imperialist time referred to the lucky conquered people as fortunate beneficiaries of
PAX ROMANA. Muslims do the same-----people are so lucky to lived under
MUSLIM RULE ------try to catch onto the logic

Not to worry, our religion of peace is bombing the fuck out of their religion of peace.

The religion of Judaism celebrates how Moses treated the Midianites.

When Moses escaped from forced labor, the Midianites gave him sanctuary, life, food, women, a job...

Moses later repaid that hospitality by exterminating all Midianites... except the hot young virgins....

Religion of peace?

Judaism is a celebration of murder, fraud, and genocide.

Sorry but here in America, the saying goes, one bad apple ruins the hole bunch. So why don't you anti American bigots muslims remove the bad apples and there won't be any problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wars against evil are nothing but, fuckwit.

WAR against evil is nothing but a RELIGION?

So WWI was a 'Holy War'? WWII was a 'Holy War'? Viet Nam was a 'Holy War'? Obama's taking the US to war to help Al Qaeda take over in Libya was his 'Holy War'? Obama dragging us into an Un-Constitutional War in Syria was his 'Holy War'?

upload_2017-6-5_12-45-34.jpeg

Whatever you say, snowflake....

You're argument is muslims are tolerant people because they kill more muslims than anyone else. Great job on that one!

Nice attempt to paint anyone who disagrees with the delusion that Islam is the 'Religion of Peace' as an anti-Muslim bigot...but you completely FAIL.

My point, oh ignorant potty mouth, is that Islam is NOT the 'Religion of Peace'. It does not matter WHO they are murdering, the fact it that over 150 people - Muslims and Non-Muslims - are dead at the hands of the followers of 'The Religion of Peace' during their 'most holiest' of religious days. That is an undisputed FACT.

Nice attempt to paint anyone who disagrees with the delusion that Islam is the 'Religion of Peace' as an anti-Muslim bigot...but you completely FAIL.

My point, oh ignorant potty mouth, is that Islam is NOT the 'Religion of Peace'. It does not matter WHO they are murdering, the fact it that over 150 people - Muslims and Non-Muslims - are dead at the hands of the followers of 'The Religion of Peace' during their 'most holiest' of religious days. That is an undisputed FACT.

That's not my quote

Forum List

Back