Just an observation on RW extremists new avatars….

Another race baiting thread by the intolerant left wing assholes.

As if race isn't enough of a divider, you have ignorant people that use it to divide further.

The liberals seem to thrive on trying to divide this country, sad and telling how low the group will sink to keep their votes.

It's a good way to honor Black History Month.

Only someone like you could think it is necessary to honor a month someone else decided was necessary to set aside as a time to recognize the contributions of Black Americans.

I don't get it. Only libs are allowed to celebrate Black History Month?

Anyone can celebrate it anyway they like I would guess ... But it is about the people and not the month.

Me, I prefer to celebrate people 24-7, 365, irrespective of color, race or creed........ I don't need some artificially designated day or month. :cool:

Why have all the far-right extremists taken to using black people / faces as their avatars?

I first noticed this when I clicked on a link in one of their posts and it took me to the most racist forums I'd ever seen. I thought it was odd that the obviously racist poster would choose a notable black person as his/her avatar.

Are they doing this to mock Black History Month--as many of these posters are using black heroes as their avatar?

I'm going to speculate that it's their cute little way of nodding to one another -- meaning they're all giggling on some other racist forum and this is like their secret signal to on another, so they can instantly identify the proud "whites' on USMB.

Since some are new and some are older members, I'm going to speculate further that some recruiting has been going on.

I know there's been some active KKK recruiting around parts of IL. Poor white people thinking that getting rid of poor black people will solve their problems and make this country better.

Just an observation and speculating on my part.

^^^^^speak slowly to the above^^^^^^

Danger!

Massive irony ahead.

The following post is a rant about avatars from a guy that is using the symbol for the religion of a guy that set fire to a gay bar while people were in it over the flag of the people he tried to burn alive.*

Why have all the far-right extremists taken to using black people / faces as their avatars?

I first noticed this when I clicked on a link in one of their posts and it took me to the most racist forums I'd ever seen. I thought it was odd that the obviously racist poster would choose a notable black person as his/her avatar.

Are they doing this to mock Black History Month--as many of these posters are using black heroes as their avatar?

I'm going to speculate that it's their cute little way of nodding to one another -- meaning they're all giggling on some other racist forum and this is like their secret signal to on another, so they can instantly identify the proud "whites' on USMB.

Since some are new and some are older members, I'm going to speculate further that some recruiting has been going on.

I know there's been some active KKK recruiting around parts of IL. Poor white people thinking that getting rid of poor black people will solve their problems and make this country better.

*Yes, what I am talking about did happen.

In fact it happened this year.

Libyan Immigrant Held in Attempted Arson of Seattle Gay Bar, FBI Investigating as Hate Crime | Hatewatch

Funny how you didn't know about it just because the guy is a Muslim.

I am black, dipshit.

I am black, dipshit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTX6Q6_VFW8]Lethal Weapon 2 - Because...You're Blek.. - YouTube[/ame]

For Progressive History Month put a pic of a Lib founding Father as your avatar: Marx, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Jong Il, FIdel, Che

Hey you halfwit, play catch-up...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/335667-in-honor-of-black-history-month.html

You and your idiotic preconceived notions...

It wouldn't kill you to grow up, Hazel.

Spaznut has left the thread, got totally burned on his own thread and left.

Spaznut, more proof he is a race baiter! LOL!

Thanks for reminding me it is Black History Month. I have changed my avatar accordingly.

I guess it will cause some of the people with goldfish memories around here to refer to me as "she" or "her" for the month. :lol:

ETA: For those who don't know, my avatar is Freema Agyeman who portrayed Martha Jones in the Doctor Who series.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back