Just an observation on RW extremists new avatars….

I do not see avatars.

Keeps me from having a subconscious prejudice on the poster based on their image selection.

Good thing too. If you didn't then Truthmatters usual blathering would make you hate dogs forever.

Thanks for reminding me it is Black History Month. I have changed my avatar accordingly.

I guess it will cause some of the people with goldfish memories around here to refer to me as "she" or "her" for the month. :lol:

ETA: For those who don't know, my avatar is Freema Agyeman who portrayed Martha Jones in the Doctor Who series.

That's racist :eek:

Why have all the far-right extremists taken to using black people / faces as their avatars?

I first noticed this when I clicked on a link in one of their posts and it took me to the most racist forums I'd ever seen. I thought it was odd that the obviously racist poster would choose a notable black person as his/her avatar.

Are they doing this to mock Black History Month--as many of these posters are using black heroes as their avatar?

I'm going to speculate that it's their cute little way of nodding to one another -- meaning they're all giggling on some other racist forum and this is like their secret signal to on another, so they can instantly identify the proud "whites' on USMB.

Since some are new and some are older members, I'm going to speculate further that some recruiting has been going on.

I know there's been some active KKK recruiting around parts of IL. Poor white people thinking that getting rid of poor black people will solve their problems and make this country better.

Just an observation and speculating on my part.

All?

And can you identify "extremist"?

Or for that matter, right wing?

From the post, I am not sure you actually know....

Thanks for reminding me it is Black History Month. I have changed my avatar accordingly.

I guess it will cause some of the people with goldfish memories around here to refer to me as "she" or "her" for the month. :lol:

ETA: For those who don't know, my avatar is Freema Agyeman who portrayed Martha Jones in the Doctor Who series.

That's racist :eek:

And sexist!

You haven't changed your avatar accordingly. Black history month in the UK is October.

Why have all the far-right extremists taken to using black people / faces as their avatars?

I first noticed this when I clicked on a link in one of their posts and it took me to the most racist forums I'd ever seen. I thought it was odd that the obviously racist poster would choose a notable black person as his/her avatar.

Are they doing this to mock Black History Month--as many of these posters are using black heroes as their avatar?

I'm going to speculate that it's their cute little way of nodding to one another -- meaning they're all giggling on some other racist forum and this is like their secret signal to on another, so they can instantly identify the proud "whites' on USMB.

Since some are new and some are older members, I'm going to speculate further that some recruiting has been going on.

I know there's been some active KKK recruiting around parts of IL. Poor white people thinking that getting rid of poor black people will solve their problems and make this country better.

Hey you halfwit, play catch-up...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/335667-in-honor-of-black-history-month.html

You and your idiotic preconceived notions...

It wouldn't kill you to grow up, Hazel.

thats the problem Mick....he is grown up....

Idiot

Forum List

Back