Just another MSNBC failure

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
MSNBC will announce the cancellation of 'The Cycle'.
A bunch of LIB wack-jobs spewing LIB hate to ten fucking viewers a day. HAAA HAAAA!
Join Air America assholes.
More people were watching fucking 'Lassie Come Home' repeats than the negro 911/Truther Tore.
Good fucking riddance.
Replacing the failure will be repeats of 'The Dinah Shore Show'.
MSNBC Canceling The Cycle Where Will 9 11 Truthers and Angry Lib Hosts Go

Danny must be an oldie if he remembers Dinah, 'See the USA...' How times change. Corporate media is about making money, the idea 'the cycle' was liberal is meaningless. Just like your Chevrolet, times change, although I am thinking of replacing my Buick with a Chevy next time. Off topic guaranteed, but what can one say to the unenlightened fools of right wing slogans. LOL

Does Fox News cultivate Closed Minded Right Wing Authoritarians Informed Comment

The worst journalism of 2014 - Columbia Journalism Review

Charles Krauthammer Hack psychiatrist - Brendan Nyhan

Fourteen Propaganda Techniques Fox News Uses to Brainwash Americans

Danny must be an oldie if he remembers Dinah, 'See the USA...' How times change. Corporate media is about making money, the idea 'the cycle' was liberal is meaningless. Just like your Chevrolet, times change, although I am thinking of replacing my Buick with a Chevy next time. Off topic guaranteed, but what can one say to the unenlightened fools of right wing slogans. LOL

Does Fox News cultivate Closed Minded Right Wing Authoritarians Informed Comment

What more are you trying to imply here? That CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC are truth tellers far more than FOX? That those aforementioned TV news networks are covering the major stories honestly and justly? That they have not given Obama, this current White House administration, and enemies of God more favored coverage, or what I mean, covered up all their scandals and crimes?

We are not stupid, we are angry. (note: we are also angry at our coward republican congressmen who do nothing. Maybe that is why Trump is so popular now)

MSNBC is bleeding $. No one is watching the radical LIBs on that network. You got your fucking Bull Dyke 'Madcow'. You got your negro race whore Sharpton. You got your union thug Schultz. You got your 'vaguely gay' pajama-boy Hayes. You got your slobbering screaming milk-toast 'fuck-buddy' for BOBO the Clown.
You got the usual negro 'wanna-be White' B-listers who straighten their hair.
When these jackasses aren't on the network runs fucking 'jail shows' b/c they know the viewers of these shows are just about 100% negroes who are either in prison, about to go to prison, have just got out of prison, have family members in prison. Combine their total number of viewers and they don't come close to the numbers "Lassie Come Home' reruns get.

Profound ignorance noted.

The foolish retards are you idiots on the left.

The fact that they still haven't made a decision about whether Al Sharpton stays or goes, say's all you need to know about MSNBC.

Yet in spite of those allegations, MSNBC attempted to copy Fox about 14 years ago. When that didn't work out for their ratings they turned hard left and brainwashed their lefty viewers into not watching Fox but somehow still being able to rag on Fox. How does that even work? It's like people who rag on food they've never tried. They just go by what others tell them.
Talk about dupes.

The Worst of MSNBC
December 31, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

maxresdefault_2.jpg

Honestly, I'm not too sure that the best of MSNBC would be much better than this.

The Worst of MSNBC

Forum List

Back