Just curious as to the age of youse guys

I'll be 62 in October, just like Gracie.

My husband, on the other hand, is 49. He'll turn 50 this month, though. We're both boomers.

Not saying how old I am, but this is me getting ready for work

chippendales2_1_1.jpg

29. I feel like a youngin' on this message board. Me, Ringel, and TemplarKormac should start a "I'm not pooping myself yet" club. :tongue:

Uuummm, I added the "with experience" for a reason.......... :eusa_whistle:
Matter-o-fact over the last few years I could have done without all that experience....... :doubt:

Still waitin' on the Borg to show up, need those free parts soon! With the exoskeletons the VA keeps putting on me I'll soon have to get them clad and call myself Ironman, sounds better than plasticman.

Old enough to know better, but I'll always be in my mid-twenties at heart. People sometimes mistake me for being respectable, too. Seriously, you should've seen the look on my draughtman's face after I offered him a tug on the joint I was smoking last week after locking up. Priceless. The missus reckons I'm a bad influence as well, which is probably true.

I am going to be 62 in October.

Are most here Boomers?

I'm gonna be 62 this coming May 16th...

and I don't feel the least bit different than when I was in my high school/college/hippie/long-haired freak days... :)

I'll be turning 53 soon.

Had a lesson in mortality when I had a heart operation in 2000.

Although I don't feel much different from my college days.

:tongue:

Me? Not ashamed to say that I'm 49 (going to be 50 sometime this year), and I'm surprised that I made it this far because of the ways that I did some things in my younger years.

However...............even though I'm pushing the 1/2 century mark, I can still ride a bicycle 10 miles or more, and am in pretty decent shape.

On the other hand, it's kind of disconcerting to stare too long at myself in the mirror, because I see all the grey and chrome hair that I now have, and start to feel old.

Easy enough to fix though.................I either (a) play a video game, (b) watch Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network (Robot Chicken and Rick and Morty are 2 of my favorites, or (c) go for a bike ride and come in at an average speed of 15 mph or better, and realize that even though I may have silver hair, I'm still a lot younger acting (and looking) than many of those who are my current age.

Shoot.............................a couple of summers back, I was riding against some dude half my age, and was still able to keep up with him until he turned off the route I was riding. We were averaging around 25 mph for around 2 1/2 miles.

Robot Chicken rocks, but how does that make you feel younger?

Next October

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2CISVP3ov4]When I'm Sixty-Four - The Beatles - YouTube[/ame]

70 in March. I was on a U.S. Navy Warship during the Cuban Missile Crisis and the kennedy assassination.
Remember the Nixon resignation well enought to know that what he did was kid stuff compared to what the Tyrant in the White House now is doing on a regular basis.

Old enough to know better, but I'll always be in my mid-twenties at heart. People sometimes mistake me for being respectable, too. Seriously, you should've seen the look on my draughtman's face after I offered him a tug on the joint I was smoking last week after locking up. Priceless. The missus reckons I'm a bad influence as well, which is probably true.

Relax, Swag. No one here who reads your opinions finds you to be respectable.

Forum List

Back