Just curious as to the age of youse guys

I am going to be 62 in October.

Are most here Boomers?

th

Neg reppin anybody not old enough to remember Nixon's resignation
announcement.

jk

I wasn't alive when it happened, but I do still have the Pittsburgh Post Gazette from that day. I got that and a few other old newspapers from my grandma when she passed away, like the Kennedy assassination and the Moon landing.

75 in June.
And from as early as I can remember, was certain I'd see 2001. Never dreamed I'd make it this long after that.

Neg reppin anybody not old enough to remember Nixon's resignation
announcement.

jk

I wasn't alive when it happened, but I do still have the Pittsburgh Post Gazette from that day. I got that and a few other old newspapers from my grandma when she passed away, like the Kennedy assassination and the Moon landing.

I was in the Army when Nixon resigned and still have an issue of the Stars and Stripes from then.

Old enough to know better, but I'll always be in my mid-twenties at heart. People sometimes mistake me for being respectable, too. Seriously, you should've seen the look on my draughtman's face after I offered him a tug on the joint I was smoking last week after locking up. Priceless. The missus reckons I'm a bad influence as well, which is probably true.

One, is not people, one is a person.

I know english english is funky, but still.

Old enough to know better, but I'll always be in my mid-twenties at heart. People sometimes mistake me for being respectable, too. Seriously, you should've seen the look on my draughtman's face after I offered him a tug on the joint I was smoking last week after locking up. Priceless. The missus reckons I'm a bad influence as well, which is probably true.

One, is not people, one is a person.

I know english english is funky, but still.
One can be an example, though. Even more, he includes two examples: a draughtsman and his wife.

I am going to be 62 in October.

Are most here Boomers?

Am proud to be the same age as the Ultimate Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything. :) Despite asking for the same thing every birthday they never get it for me - the right to pretend it isn't happening this year. :)

I died a few years ago, does that exempt me from answering the question?

Screw it, 56 this month

I'll be 56 in June. :thup:

Damn place if full of old broads. How soon before we have to suffer through multiple reposts of the "I'm gonna wear purple" poem

:D

Speaking of old....I really hate having to come back four or five times to fix a post because the damn kindle thinks it knows better than I what I want to say and how I want to say it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back