Just Make It Illegal to Arrest Blacks: to Honor the Memory of George Floyd, Social Justice Advocates Urge Big Box Retailers to Re-Think Calls to Polic

You can find many things in Google :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
BTW, 20 years ago, one of my classmates in grad school did her thesis about internet search engines' results. It will be a new propaganda machine.

Well, yes, you need to know what to look for, that's the thing, but I'm still not going to waste my time trying to educate you.

Pearls before Swine
Maybe you have nothing to educate others :thewave:

Teaching is the answer but it is not "white" people who are preventing the teaching of black people. It is not Republicans or conservatives either. It is Democrats - of all the races that Democrats come in - but not because they're white; it is because they're Democrats and, by definition, Democrats are racist.
Wrong. You've been radicalized to believe some stupid shit.

Stupid shit? Because actually the schools in inner-city black and brown neighborhoods are actually working very well and black children have great educational opportunities already?

Don't tell me about radicalized. I went to almost all black schools for most of my childhood. My children went to elementary school in Pacoima California for a semester until the school admins told me to get my white kids out of the school because they couldn't protect them. I know what black schools are like and it's not good.

Wrong. Blacks cannot create a rise in racism unless you choose to be a racist. White racism is the cause of our discontent, so perhaps you white racists grow the fuck up and take responsibility for your actions.
Blacks need to grow the fuck up and take responsibility for their failure to achieve.

Blacks are targeted by Democrats. They do need to rebel against their modern masters but it's up to all of us to do what we can to put the Democrats out of power. It's our duty if the Democrats only meant to destroy black families and opportunity but the Democrats want to destroy those of white people as well so, if morals and right vs. wrong are not enough to get us onboard then certainly concern for our families and our livelihoods should get us there.
Nothing you say here is correct. Try again.
You've been taken in, hook, line, and sinker. You're really not nearly as bright as you pretend to be. Everything I said is absolutely 100% correct. Your problem is that you just don't care about black people. Hating white people is not the same as caring for black people. You just hate white people.

Did you have data on that or just you think?

I posted tons of articles on economic disparities and racism in this country.

My new rule is that I only post links when I'm interested. Because when I get a wingnut demanding a link, they usually pretend they didn't see it.

Maybe you are conflating an overall lack of achievement for a lack of opportunity. Maybe, just maybe, having the victim attitude pushed by the left leads to more apathy instead of more ambition. My children are not given A’s in school because they are white. They must learn the material, do the homework and do well on the tests. They won’t be admitted into college because they are white. They won’t get a job because they are white. They won’t be successful beacause they are white. They may be all these things, but it will be because they put forth the effort necessary to acheive them, not because of their skin color. I could focus on the fact that they actually are at a disadvantage, due to affirmative actions policies, as compared to certain minorities when it comes to college admissions and even more so if they want to get admitted to a medical or law school. I don’t focus on that because that would give them a built in excuse for not achieving their goals. It is what it is. Life isn’t ever going to be perfectly fair for anyone. Make the grades, do the work and overcome.

Ever thought of it like that?

Look, Cleetus done der enjoying his white privilege.

Maybe you are conflating an overall lack of achievement for a lack of opportunity. Maybe, just maybe, having the victim attitude pushed by the left leads to more apathy instead of more ambition.

Again, Cleetus, this is like the old days when they done der said your negroes would be perfectly happy with Jim Crow if those outside agitators from the North weren't coming down and getting them worked up. Or the modern idiocy, black people wouldn't be getting upset about cops shooting their kids if politicians weren't telling them to.

Black people don't need "the left" to tell them we live in a racist society where the deck is stacked against them and has been for hundreds of years.

My children are not given A’s in school because they are white. They must learn the material, do the homework and do well on the tests. They won’t be admitted into college because they are white. They won’t get a job because they are white. They won’t be successful beacause they are white. They may be all these things, but it will be because they put forth the effort necessary to acheive them, not because of their skin color.

Without talking about your family, because that's against the rules, most black kids don't have the privilege of having families that can send them to private schools, or can spend time with them on homework because they are working a second minimum wage job to make ends meet. And I've already pointed out many times that in hiring, most of the white people making the hiring decisions are going to favor other white people, left to their own devices. Greg and Emily are going to get callbacks on their resumes long before Jamal and Lakeisha.

I could focus on the fact that they actually are at a disadvantage, due to affirmative actions policies, as compared to certain minorities when it comes to college admissions and even more so if they want to get admitted to a medical or law school.

Uh, guy, you have 400 years of "affirmative Action" for whites, but it was called Jim Crow. Even today, you have affirmative action for whites, in the form of Legacies and Donor admissions. You can get into Harvard or Yale despite being a complete fucking moron if you have the right connections.

1624441796211.png

Actually looks smart now compared to Trump.

I don’t focus on that because that would give them a built in excuse for not achieving their goals. It is what it is. Life isn’t ever going to be perfectly fair for anyone. Make the grades, do the work and overcome.

And don't forget to "CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE">

Look, Cleetus done der enjoying his white privilege.

Maybe you are conflating an overall lack of achievement for a lack of opportunity. Maybe, just maybe, having the victim attitude pushed by the left leads to more apathy instead of more ambition.

Again, Cleetus, this is like the old days when they done der said your negroes would be perfectly happy with Jim Crow if those outside agitators from the North weren't coming down and getting them worked up. Or the modern idiocy, black people wouldn't be getting upset about cops shooting their kids if politicians weren't telling them to.

Black people don't need "the left" to tell them we live in a racist society where the deck is stacked against them and has been for hundreds of years.

My children are not given A’s in school because they are white. They must learn the material, do the homework and do well on the tests. They won’t be admitted into college because they are white. They won’t get a job because they are white. They won’t be successful beacause they are white. They may be all these things, but it will be because they put forth the effort necessary to acheive them, not because of their skin color.

Without talking about your family, because that's against the rules, most black kids don't have the privilege of having families that can send them to private schools, or can spend time with them on homework because they are working a second minimum wage job to make ends meet. And I've already pointed out many times that in hiring, most of the white people making the hiring decisions are going to favor other white people, left to their own devices. Greg and Emily are going to get callbacks on their resumes long before Jamal and Lakeisha.

I could focus on the fact that they actually are at a disadvantage, due to affirmative actions policies, as compared to certain minorities when it comes to college admissions and even more so if they want to get admitted to a medical or law school.

Uh, guy, you have 400 years of "affirmative Action" for whites, but it was called Jim Crow. Even today, you have affirmative action for whites, in the form of Legacies and Donor admissions. You can get into Harvard or Yale despite being a complete fucking moron if you have the right connections.

View attachment 504600
Actually looks smart now compared to Trump.

I don’t focus on that because that would give them a built in excuse for not achieving their goals. It is what it is. Life isn’t ever going to be perfectly fair for anyone. Make the grades, do the work and overcome.

Many black children don’t have a family structure. Whose fault is that? Let me guess, that is also someone else’s fault. Most white children don’t go to private school. How many callbacks would Cleetus get? Yeah, not as many. Maybe you shouldn’t name your kid Cleetus if you believe it may be an issue. The name thing isn’t a racial issue but more of a stereotyping issue, which everyone will always do. Cleetus, for example, implies a dumb, toothless, uneducated redneck, yes typically white, but it is the dumb, toothless, uneducated part that will keep you from getting call backs on your resume, not the white part. I did a quick search across the nation for black physicians. The interesting part was that the overwheming majority had first names that were very much mainstream. Weird huh? Maybe a name implies a willingness, or lack thereof, to assimilate into the US culture. Do you think Hassan gets as many call backs as Michael? I bet kids with more Italian and Irish names had some issues many years ago even though they were presumably white. We made the conscious decision to name our children names that were easy to pronounce and spell. My wife was born in another country but didn’t make any attempt to retain her heritage by using a name native to her birth place because, well, when in Rome.

Your Democratic friends should know. They were the authors. Anyone can get into Harvard or Yale with the right connections. I bet former NFL or NBA player’s kids have a leg up with tryouts and such. Again, not racial, just a reality.

Remember, according to you, I live in a trailer park, in a backward Southern state. My name is Cleetus, my wife’s name is Daisy and my two children are Jed and Darlene. Don’t tell us about privilege. I jest, but clearly there are some white folks who fit this description. I guess you believe they are privileged. You may even had a nice little stereotype in your head about those folks and likely wouldn’t call them back if you saw their names on a resume. You see how that works?

Many black children don’t have a family structure. Whose fault is that? Let me guess, that is also someone else’s fault.

Uh, let's look at that one. I've already debunked the myth of absent black fathers many times. Just because a couple is unmarried doesn't mean the children are fatherless.

LEt's not forget, a lot of white kids are also living in families that have gotten divorce, dad dumps mom to run off with the trophy wife, and so on.

But, no, let's try to throw every other fucking excuse at the wall to not discuss racism.

Many black children don’t have a family structure. Whose fault is that? Let me guess, that is also someone else’s fault. Most white children don’t go to private school. How many callbacks would Cleetus get? Yeah, not as many. Maybe you shouldn’t name your kid Cleetus if you believe it may be an issue. The name thing isn’t a racial issue but more of a stereotyping issue, which everyone will always do. Cleetus, for example, implies a dumb, toothless, uneducated redneck, yes typically white, but it is the dumb, toothless, uneducated part that will keep you from getting call backs on your resume, not the white part.
First, I don't know ANYONE who is actually named Cleetus... Probably because the stereotype, no one would name their kids that.

Saying that a black name like Jamal is equivalent to a name like Cleetus is kind of... well, racist.

I did a quick search across the nation for black physicians. The interesting part was that the overwheming majority had first names that were very much mainstream. Weird huh? Maybe a name implies a willingness, or lack thereof, to assimilate into the US culture. Do you think Hassan gets as many call backs as Michael? I bet kids with more Italian and Irish names had some issues many years ago even though they were presumably white. We made the conscious decision to name our children names that were easy to pronounce and spell. My wife was born in another country but didn’t make any attempt to retain her heritage by using a name native to her birth place because, well, when in Rome.

When did you do this "search", and how many names did you look at?

The problem with your argument is that when discrimination against Irish and Italians were still a thing, resumes really weren't. People didn't need resumes 80 years ago, you just showed up at the plant and got a job if they were hiring that day.

Now, as for names now. A LOT of my customers in my resume business are Indian or Polish, and yes, they still have foreign sounding names. They STILL don't enounter as much resistance as black folks do with names like Jamal.

Nope, sorry, naming your kid Greg doesn't get rid of the racist problem in hiring. It just means that Greg ends up going down for the interview before they realize he's black and don't hire him. So I guess you can even argue naming your kid Jamal actually means he doesn't have to waste as much time dealing with bigots... But really, the bigots need to be purged from HR departments... and polite society.

Your Democratic friends should know. They were the authors. Anyone can get into Harvard or Yale with the right connections. I bet former NFL or NBA player’s kids have a leg up with tryouts and such. Again, not racial, just a reality.

Get real, the SOuthern Bigots were purged from the Democratic Party a long time ago, and welcomed with open Arms by Tricky Dick.

But you keep pretending racism isn't a thing.

Remember, according to you, I live in a trailer park, in a backward Southern state. My name is Cleetus, my wife’s name is Daisy and my two children are Jed and Darlene. Don’t tell us about privilege. I jest, but clearly there are some white folks who fit this description. I guess you believe they are privileged. You may even had a nice little stereotype in your head about those folks and likely wouldn’t call them back if you saw their names on a resume. You see how that works?

I'm just being honest. The fact is, a white trash guy isn't going to be pulled over by a cop "just because", while a black guy who has worked hard might be, because the Racist Cop's first assumption is, "if he's driving a nice car, he probably stole it."

Uh, let's look at that one. I've already debunked the myth of absent black fathers many times. Just because a couple is unmarried doesn't mean the children are fatherless.

The article you link it pure garbage that would only appeal to folks like you who are open to such nonsensical “logic”. The basic premise seems to be that absentee fathers in the black community is generally the result of black dads being killed and arrested my racists cops. That is a huge load of crap that you are swallowing. This is just another example of a guilt ridden white guy trying to make exuses for the poor decisions and actions of many in the black community instead of actually addressing the problem. It is the cops fault, it is society’s fault, it is white folks fault, but is never, ever anything that could be attributed to some of the black culture, the black community or, God forbid, a black individual. According to the article, white dads are ”absentee” as well. He falsely presumes that because many white dads are also not there for their kids(not NEARLY as many as black families by percentage) and that white kids obviously don’t get into trouble as often as black kids, we are back to the real cause of hte problem…racism, I mean, what else could it possibly be? I fear that people really may be dumb enough to fall for this kind of illogical rhetoric.

First, I don't know ANYONE who is actually named Cleetus... Probably because the stereotype, no one would name their kids that.

Saying that a black name like Jamal is equivalent to a name like Cleetus is kind of... well, racist.

Do a phone book search. Yes, there are people in every state with the that name. Cletus, Cleatus, etc, Yeah, the exists. But you admit there is a stereotype associated with that name. There are other names that are more popular that fall into this category as well. A tip…avoid naming your kid one of these names.

Like I said, the stereotypes associated with certain names have a lot to do with other factors much more influential than race.

Now, as for names now. A LOT of my customers in my resume business are Indian or Polish, and yes, they still have foreign sounding names. They STILL don't enounter as much resistance as black folks do with names like Jamal.

Nope, sorry, naming your kid Greg doesn't get rid of the racist problem in hiring. It just means that Greg ends up going down for the interview before they realize he's black and don't hire him. So I guess you can even argue naming your kid Jamal actually means he doesn't have to waste as much time dealing with bigots... But really, the bigots need to be purged from HR departments... and polite society.

Right, because if a black guy doesn’t get hired, it has to be because of his race. There couldn’t possibly be any other reason.

Get real, the SOuthern Bigots were purged from the Democratic Party a long time ago, and welcomed with open Arms by Tricky Dick.

But you keep pretending racism isn't a thing

All stereotypes are a thing…in every country, in every society and in every culture around the world. There are good ones and bad ones. In the US, for example, white people are stereotyped as being generally unathletic, however, that doesn’t stop a good white athlete from succeeding despite being a super minority in many sports. Should white athletes spend their time complaining about their lack of representation and the general stereotypes associated with their race regarding athletics or should they work hard, try out and attempt to make the team? If they do the former, they will never succeed. If they choose the latter, they very well may. Think on it, but by all means keep pretending that black people in the US are in a unique position that other races around the world don’t find themselves in. The vicitm mentality is a losing one. I am beginning to think that you white, guilt ridden lefties are so racist deep down that you promote this losing strategy to sub-consciously keep the black community down. Hmmm.

I'm just being honest. The fact is, a white trash guy isn't going to be pulled over by a cop "just because", while a black guy who has worked hard might be, because the Racist Cop's first assumption is, "if he's driving a nice car, he probably stole it."

Sorry, but cops will pull over a white guy if he fits a certain profile as well. Everyone profiles, but not necessarily just because of race. I can almost bet you that a well groomed black man dressed in a nice suit driving a new BMW is not significantly more likely to get pulled over for doing “nothing” than a white guy doing the same. Now, a black guys with long dreads, gold teeth and wearing a Malcolm X shirt driving the same car probably attracts more attention just as a white guy covered with tattoos, with a long pony tail, wearing a wife beater t-shirt would. In the mind‘s of race baiters and most lefties, these other factors don’t seem to every come into the conversation and in fact are often ignored because it doesn’t fit their narrative. They do the same by ignoring other factors like resisting arrest when talking about black people being killed or otherwised harmed by police.

Racism and sexism do exist in the US, but they are not exclusive to the black and female communities and not to an extent that they prohibit the ability to be successful for anyone of any race or gender. That is a myth perpetuated by the Democrats.

The article you link it pure garbage that would only appeal to folks like you who are open to such nonsensical “logic”. The basic premise seems to be that absentee fathers in the black community is generally the result of black dads being killed and arrested my racists cops. That is a huge load of crap that you are swallowing. This is just another example of a guilt ridden white guy trying to make exuses for the poor decisions and actions of many in the black community instead of actually addressing the problem. It is the cops fault, it is society’s fault, it is white folks fault, but is never, ever anything that could be attributed to some of the black culture, the black community or, God forbid, a black individual.

White supremacism does play a role in black father absenteeism. Lyndon B. Johnson intentionally began the breakup of the black family with his Great Society. Then he added the war on crime which targeted mostly black and brown communities. From there was Nixon's war on drugs and then, sad to say, George Bush's Iran Contra deal in which the CIA brought crack cocaine into the black communities during the Reagan administration, all designed to sacrifice the black families for the agendas of white politicians. When a population is faced with an intentional effort by government to manipulate and brainwash, any person could be suckered.

Considering the long-standing efforts of government to destroy black and brown people in America, though, it is obvious to any outsider, and to only a very few black and brown people (Malcolm X, for example) that black and brown people cannot turn to those same people in government for help; they need to extract themselves from the grips of government handouts and get back to standing on their own two feet.

The article you link it pure garbage that would only appeal to folks like you who are open to such nonsensical “logic”. The basic premise seems to be that absentee fathers in the black community is generally the result of black dads being killed and arrested my racists cops.
That's what you took away from that article? What I took away from it was that most black dads live with their kids and are more likely to be involved in child rearing.

Of course, we DO have more black people in prison than college, but I'm sure that's fine with you.

That is a huge load of crap that you are swallowing. This is just another example of a guilt ridden white guy trying to make exuses for the poor decisions and actions of many in the black community instead of actually addressing the problem.

I'm not guilt ridden, I'm pragmatic. What happened last summer in our cities is a preview of what will probably happen if we don't address the inequities in our society.

We really only have two choices going forward. Live in a racially equal society or live in an apartheid one. Ask South Africa or the Zionist Entity what fun choice #2 is.

It is the cops fault, it is society’s fault, it is white folks fault, but is never, ever anything that could be attributed to some of the black culture, the black community or, God forbid, a black individual. According to the article, white dads are ”absentee” as well. He falsely presumes that because many white dads are also not there for their kids(not NEARLY as many as black families by percentage) and that white kids obviously don’t get into trouble as often as black kids, we are back to the real cause of hte problem…racism, I mean, what else could it possibly be? I fear that people really may be dumb enough to fall for this kind of illogical rhetoric.

Except that's really a bit of the case. 50% of marriages end in divorce. That means "Dad" is going off with his new girlfriend and mom is struggling to make ends meet. This can't be good for kids, either, but you don't hear the racists complain about that.

Do a phone book search. Yes, there are people in every state with the that name. Cletus, Cleatus, etc, Yeah, the exists. But you admit there is a stereotype associated with that name. There are other names that are more popular that fall into this category as well. A tip…avoid naming your kid one of these names.
Nobody uses phone books anymore, but just for fun, I decided to do an internet search for "Cletus Jones".

Yup, all the Facebook Profiles are from the South, and are all white trash types. What a surprise.

Like I said, the stereotypes associated with certain names have a lot to do with other factors much more influential than race.

Again, if you think Jamal is as bad as "Cletus", then you are a racist. Period.

Right, because if a black guy doesn’t get hired, it has to be because of his race. There couldn’t possibly be any other reason.

I'm sure they can always find a "reason". But the reality remains, that absent Affirmative Action programs, most managers will hire people who remind them of themselves. And most managers are white.

I'm a white male. Most of the places that have hired me, the decision was made by another white male. More than a few of them saw my veteran status on my resume and were veterans themselves.

All stereotypes are a thing…in every country, in every society and in every culture around the world. There are good ones and bad ones. In the US, for example, white people are stereotyped as being generally unathletic, however, that doesn’t stop a good white athlete from succeeding despite being a super minority in many sports. Should white athletes spend their time complaining about their lack of representation and the general stereotypes associated with their race regarding athletics or should they work hard, try out and attempt to make the team? If they do the former, they will never succeed. If they choose the latter, they very well may. Think on it, but by all means keep pretending that black people in the US are in a unique position that other races around the world don’t find themselves in. The vicitm mentality is a losing one. I am beginning to think that you white, guilt ridden lefties are so racist deep down that you promote this losing strategy to sub-consciously keep the black community down. Hmmm.

Let's get real here. Only 2% of High School Athletes are going to go on to play for a College team. (Not counting the Title X setasides for bullshit sports for girls) Only 2% of college players are going to go on to play for the NBA, NFL, etc. Just like only a small number of drama students are going to go on to be professional actors, and only a small slice of them will be major stars.

We're talking about every day jobs most of us are going to work, and in those every day jobs, white people have an institutional advantage.

Sorry, but cops will pull over a white guy if he fits a certain profile as well. Everyone profiles, but not necessarily just because of race. I can almost bet you that a well groomed black man dressed in a nice suit driving a new BMW is not significantly more likely to get pulled over for doing “nothing” than a white guy doing the same. Now, a black guys with long dreads, gold teeth and wearing a Malcolm X shirt driving the same car probably attracts more attention just as a white guy covered with tattoos, with a long pony tail, wearing a wife beater t-shirt would. In the mind‘s of race baiters and most lefties, these other factors don’t seem to every come into the conversation and in fact are often ignored because it doesn’t fit their narrative. They do the same by ignoring other factors like resisting arrest when talking about black people being killed or otherwised harmed by police.

Wow, those cops have super eyes and can tell if they have gold teeth? Really?

yes, cops do pull over well-dressed black people.

On a hot summer afternoon in August 1998, 37-year-old U.S. Army Sergeant First Class Rossano V. Gerald and his young son Gregory drove across the Oklahoma border into a nightmare. A career soldier and a highly decorated veteran of Desert Storm and Operation United Shield in Somalia, SFC Gerald, a black man of Panamanian descent, found that he could not travel more than 30 minutes through the state without being stopped twice: first by the Roland City Police Department, and then by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.

During the second stop, which lasted two-and-half hours, the troopers terrorized SFC Gerald's 12-year-old son with a police dog, placed both father and son in a closed car with the air conditioning off and fans blowing hot air, and warned that the dog would attack if they attempted to escape. Halfway through the episode – perhaps realizing the extent of their lawlessness – the troopers shut off the patrol car's video evidence camera.

Racism and sexism do exist in the US, but they are not exclusive to the black and female communities and not to an extent that they prohibit the ability to be successful for anyone of any race or gender. That is a myth perpetuated by the Democrats.

Sexism is less of a thing, mostly because if you are probably living with a female more often than not in this country.

Racism is alive and well, let's focus on that, okay buddy. The point is, as long as white people are making the hiring decisions, white people are going to have the advantage.

I told the story about how a manager couldn't be bothered attending going away lunches for women of color who worked for him for years, but man, the pretty white intern, he's re-arranging his whole schedule for that.

The statement, ‘Black lives matter,’ cannot be anything other than a racist statement. Try analyzing your mother tongue again. Diversity experts are full of it. A vibrant American democracy should immediately subsume this (particular [italics]) statement with a diverse statement: ‘All lives matter.’ Dumbasses, since there is precisely a (Chinese fentanyl [italics]) problem in Missouri, it should be mentioned that one of the first to coin a statement of democracy was the Neo-Confucian, Chu Hsi and his ‘diversity of particularizations.’ He thought the statement was an important one, because he requested that it be engraved on his tomb. So at least those Confucians now in China are most probably laughing their ass off at the topsy-turvy thinking of American automatons and its acccompanying violence and threats of more bust-up-the-suburbs violence. If you don’t know how to boycott stupidity, selfishness and arrogance, your children will have already been molested by opportunist racism laced with religious mafia-style coercion.

The statement, ‘Black lives matter,’ cannot be anything other than a racist statement. Try analyzing your mother tongue again. Diversity experts are full of it. A vibrant American democracy should immediately subsume this (particular [italics]) statement with a diverse statement: ‘All lives matter.’

Okay, I usually have you on ignore, but...

Here's why "All Lives Matter" doesn't cut it.

1624658033136.png

Forum List

Back