Just need to confirm this about relationships. Most people who are in relationships never ever

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
end a relationship until they find someone else. And then they transition to another person and then end the relationship with the other person. I don't think no one is situated like me and trying to start a relationship from being COMPLETELY SINGLE

So is that an accurate statement for those of you who been in relationships?

beck.jpg

You are so fucking clueless that it is almost painful to witness your ignorance.

end a relationship until they find someone else. And then they transition to another person and then end the relationship with the other person. I don't think no one is situated like me and trying to start a relationship from being COMPLETELY SINGLE

Hardly. Serial monogamy has become more popular, but people still do walk out of intolerable relationships without finding an alternative. Some people even like spending a little time single afterwards, and just enjoying the freedom from a bad relationship.

You are so fucking clueless that it is almost painful to witness your ignorance.

well I am a late bloomer and had no older brother or male cousins or a dad. so I am clueless

So....you've fallen in love with the Patriots?

So....you've fallen in love with the Patriots?

No the Panthers

Absolutely not.

well I am a late bloomer and had no older brother or male cousins or a dad. so I am clueless
You are making excuses. Where there is a will there is a way. You are 30 years old. You profess to having an interest in the opposite sex. You should have figured things out by now. That you have not suggests that you need to get out and socialize more so that you can figure out things, like I have already suggested.

You are making excuses. Where there is a will there is a way. You are 30 years old. You profess to having an interest in the opposite sex. You should have figured things out by now. That you have not suggests that you need to get out and socialize more so that you can figure out things, like I have already suggested.

I have been able to see that my biggest issue is I never flirt on first dates, no strong eye contact, no light touching, no complimenting

If I can do more of that I will I will be fine. My other issue was breaking the ice as soon as the date started and have fixed that.

I have been able to see that my biggest issue is I never flirt on first dates, no strong eye contact, no light touching, no complimenting

If I can do more of that I will I will be fine. My other issue was breaking the ice as soon as the date started and have fixed that.
Well, that is at least a start.

Forum List

Back