Just Stop Oil activists jailed for throwing soup over Van Gogh’s Sunflowers

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Two Just Stop Oil activists have been jailed for throwing tomato soup over Vincent van Gogh’s Sunflowers after one of them told a judge she would “accept whatever sentences I receive with a smile”.

These kids will have their lives ruined for a futile gesture. First of all I am 100% befind their cause. It is the directors of BP and Shell who are evil and should be behind bars.
Time will show that.
But these tactics are moronic. They do not build support, they just piss people off. Identify your targets and focus on them. Make their lives unbearable. Dont shit on me and people who support you.

Two Just Stop Oil activists have been jailed for throwing tomato soup over Vincent van Gogh’s Sunflowers after one of them told a judge she would “accept whatever sentences I receive with a smile”.

These kids will have their lives ruined for a futile gesture. First of all I am 100% befind their cause. It is the directors of BP and Shell who are evil and should be behind bars.
Time will show that.
But these tactics are moronic. They do not build support, they just piss people off. Identify your targets and focus on them. Make their lives unbearable. Dont shit on me and people who support you.

And when making their lives unbearable doesn't work, just start killing them like the Red Army Faction, Action Directe, and the Red Brigades did during the cold war?

Time will show that.

If only you weren't a fat, useless cripple, you could be out there destroying priceless works of art to show the world what a piece of shit you are.

Time will show that.
You can't pick and choose. Leftwing thugs will be leftwing thugs. If you endorse any of their vile harmful acts against some, you've earned it for yourself as well. Stop complaining.

Time will show that.

Should be sentenced to work on a North Sea Oil well for the next 10 years

You can't pick and choose. Leftwing thugs will be leftwing thugs. If you endorse any of their vile harmful acts against some, you've earned it for yourself as well. Stop complaining.
People should be able to protest against evil. Otherwise you would still have slavery and jim crow. The important point is that it is targetted against legit targets.

Time will show that.

You should be mourning the loss of the Great Dame Maggie Smith today, not preoccupying yourself with unruly whippersnappers having tantrums. But while we are on the topic, I personally think they should stop coddling them to unglue them from shit and just rip them off leaving however many pounds of flesh that get left behind left behind.

You should be mourning the loss of the Great Dame Maggie Smith today, not preoccupying yourself with unruly whippersnappers having tantrums. But while we are on the topic, I personally think they should stop coddling them to unglue them from shit and just rip them off leaving however many pounds of flesh that get left behind left behind.
I will be honest and state that the parts she played in the films she starred in have been a drag on the british film industry for years, Nothing personal but not for me. Its just biscuit tin britain for you americans.
I also think the removal process is about the pix more than the idiot.

Forum List

Back