Just What Is A Covid Death?

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
One description:

"the physician should list Probable COVID-19 as the Cause of Death in Part I, or if there is a reasonable likelihood that COVID-19 contributed to the death then list COVID-19 as the Cause of Death in Part II."

Are you all OK with that? Seems rather unscientific IMO.

"If the patient was a confirmed COVID-19 case, but COVID-19 contributed to but did not cause the death, such as stroke, how should the death certificate be completed? The Cause of Death in Part I should be stroke and COVID-19 should be listed in Part II."

So, even if a patient dies of a stroke, Covid is still recorded on the death certificate, albeit 'part II' whatever that is. This bit is also interesting....

"If a Medical Examiner, in their best medical opinion, suspects COVID-19 is the cause of death, should COVID-19 be listed as the cause of death without laboratory test confirmation? Yes, a Medical Examiner may conclude the cause of death is COVID-19 and list it in Part I of the death certificate."

Seriously, can anyone be sure anymore about the data used to calculate COVID stats? BTW the CARES ACT included grants to hospitals for COVID related deaths. There are reports that literally everything is a COVID death if COVID is found in a patient's system. Even though it may not have been the actual cause of death.

There are financial benefits to doctors to list deaths as "covid 19" So why is it a surprise that we have a record number of covid 19 deaths? This is still America, and we as a people respond well to financial incentive.

One description:

"the physician should list Probable COVID-19 as the Cause of Death in Part I, or if there is a reasonable likelihood that COVID-19 contributed to the death then list COVID-19 as the Cause of Death in Part II."

"If the patient was a confirmed COVID-19 case, but COVID-19 contributed to but did not cause the death, such as stroke, how should the death certificate be completed? The Cause of Death in Part I should be stroke and COVID-19 should be listed in Part II."

So, even if a patient dies of a stroke, Covid is still recorded on the death certificate, albeit 'part II' whatever that is. This bit is also interesting....

"If a Medical Examiner, in their best medical opinion, suspects COVID-19 is the cause of death, should COVID-19 be listed as the cause of death without laboratory test confirmation? Yes, a Medical Examiner may conclude the cause of death is COVID-19 and list it in Part I of the death certificate."

Seriously, can anyone be sure anymore about the data used to calculate COVID stats? BTW the CARES ACT included grants to hospitals for COVID related deaths. There are reports that literally everything is a COVID death if COVID is found in a patient's system. Even though it may not have been the actual cause of death.
I've a little problem with your suggestion. Would we list an infected toe nail as any cause of death if the patient died of blood poisoning that was brought on by it?

One description:

To your example; would the decedent have passed at that time were he or she not covid positive?

Last edited:
One description:

To your example; would the decedent have passed at that time where he or she not covid positive?
Or if they died of a massive coronary due to obesity and diabetes and tested positive but were otherwise asymptomatic.

One description:

To your example; would the decedent have passed at that time where he or she not covid positive?
Or if they died of a massive coronary due to obesity and diabetes and tested positive but were otherwise asymptomatic.
Were they asymptomatic, or did the virus give them a blood clot? If they weren't at death's door last week and died covid positive this week it's likely the virus had a hand in it.

One description:

If I'm driving drunk and kill a person with cancer after crashing into them, can I argue it was the cancer that killed them?

One description:

If I'm driving drunk and kill a person with cancer after crashing into them, can I argue it was the cancer that killed them?

You can argue whatever the hell you want. But if you barely bumped him with you car and he keeled over dead,you might have a point and might be able to prevail.

One description:

You can argue whatever the hell you want. But if you barely bumped him with you car and he keeled over dead,you might have a point and might be able to prevail.
Imagine morphing that into arguing that crashing cars into people doesn't kill them

One description:

Virginia state rep republican Ben Chafin dies of complications after getting Covid. He probably didn’t social distance or wear a Mask

Virginia state rep republican Ben Chafin dies of complications after getting Covid. He probably didn’t social distance or wear a Mask
What exactly did Ben die of? Where is the link? What is on his DC? Not masking and not social distancing is not a scientific cause of death, dufus. Why don't you just leave this thread and find one more suited to your estimable intellect? Maybe the Rubber Room or something.

Covid-19 never killed anyone and it can't kill anyone because it can't even enter the body or bloodstream.
It can only survive in external areas like sinuses and lung airways, because the immune system can't find it there.

The people who are dying are not dying from any action by the covid-19 virus, but instead from a bizarre over reaction response by our own immune system. The cytokine storm.

Why this distinction matters is that no one knows how to do anything to stop viruses, but over reactions by the immume system is trivial to stop with the many immuno suppressants we have available, and that includes HCQ, although that is not one of the best.

Once they get the immuno suppressant routine down in a couple of years, no one will ever die from covid-19 again. The virus itself is not any sort of risk on its own, as long as it does not trigger a fatal immune system over response.

One description:

Complications? Is that like committing suicide and testing positive--yep, that's a covid death.

Covid-19 never killed anyone and it can't kill anyone because it can't even enter the body or bloodstream.
It can only survive in external areas like sinuses and lung airways, because the immune system can't find it there.

The people who are dying are not dying from any action by the covid-19 virus, but instead from a bizarre over reaction response by our own immune system. The cytokine storm.

Why this distinction matters is that no one knows how to do anything to stop viruses, but over reactions by the immume system is trivial to stop with the many immuno suppressants we have available, and that includes HCQ, although that is not one of the best.
Thank you for the refreshing sanity. You are 100% correct and, this virus is no more virulent or deadly than any other one we have had. The whole 'pandemic' response was fakery by the Democrats and the MSM in order to weaken and get rid of Trump because "Orange Man Bad."

New Topics

Forum List

Back