Justice Clay Jenkins - Dallas Rock Star.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Just when I thought that there was absolutely nothing to like about Texas comes this guy. Looks like a hardscrabble, fire and brimstone preacher. Hard as nails. But when it comes to kids? This guy is a teddy bear.

“We cannot turn our backs on the children that are already here,” Jenkins said.

A similar proposal to house children at a vacant college campus in the small town of Lawrenceville, Va., drew the ire of residents. The Associated Press reported that federal officials apologized in a crowded auditorium June 19 for the secrecy under which the plan was created. Health and Human Services told the AP it would look elsewhere.
Clay Jenkins wants Dallas County to house child immigrants | Dallas Morning News

Yes, I am very gratified that the entire conserv-a-sphere is not joining in the savage joy of hating these people.

Yes, I am very gratified that the entire conserv-a-sphere is not joining in the savage joy of hating these people.

I have a feeling even some very conservative folks are torn up about this.

Even though Governor Perry is trying to rip into Obama, I have a feeling he very much cares about the kids.

He's also one of the few nutjobs to be realistic about immigration.

Even though Governor Perry is trying to rip into Obama, I have a feeling he very much cares about the kids.

Yes, Jenkins is a good man, is seems, and Perry got down to business, no photo ops at the border. Also an admirable act.

In some ways this issue has the potential to make many of them see just how ugly they have been as a group.

Nothing to like about ....Texas? What states do lefties "like"? Almost bankrupt states like California or pot head Colorado or maybe Illinois and Michigan because they are big unemployment labor union states.

Yes, Jenkins is a good man, is seems, and Perry got down to business, no photo ops at the border. Also an admirable act.

Except for the ones he took today.........

I have a feeling that—given ^ that ^ statement—you're just trolling, trying to get a reaction from people who otherwise wouldn't have one.

You're a great American, Sallow — GREAT.

And now, ladies and gentlemen: heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere come the socks!!!

That's odd, getting attacked for trying to suggest some conservatives are not hateful bastards, nice of you people to set the record straight.

I have a feeling that—given ^ that ^ statement—you're just trolling, trying to get a reaction from people who otherwise wouldn't have one.

Actually?

Nope.

I don't really hate..anyone.

People are tasty.

:D

well, they finally found a judge they can love on

how that supreme court decision them not being able to FORCE businesses to do as they wish

oh yeah, the rock STARS

Every time you see a swallow thread, you know it's going to be painful...

the-stupid-it.jpg

That's odd, getting attacked for trying to suggest some conservatives are not hateful bastards, nice of you people to set the record straight.

What is wrong with stating there are conservaives with compassion? Durham, Perry, and others seem to see the humanitarian side of the border influx; yes, deportation for most is the primary goal, but stopping the porous Texas border is a must.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back