Kamala accused by the Right of not giving specifics on what she will do as president. This is pure hypocrisy!

Luckyone

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2024
Florida
Kamala has been accused by the Right of not giving specifics on what she would do to address the problems facing the nation.

This is pure hypocrisy by the right and that is clearly shown in this hilarious (but 100% factual) video by Jon Stewart.

This video is not only a gem but it is one of the best videos I have seen by him. It makes the point in a way that no one can even begin to deny the veracity of what is happening.

Whether you are a fan or not of Jon Stewart, you need to see this video and explain how Trump can even begin to criticize Harris, much less think he is better than she is. This video shows what a total incompetent and scam artist Trump is.

One additional benefit in watching the video, is that it is hilarious

Oh and by the way, here is an article that also disputes what the Right says about Kamala not giving specifics

Where Kamala Harris stands on 10 key issues, from immigration to guns

"I WANT TO INVEST IN THE HOPES AND DREAMS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!" Kindly explain WTF that means Banker.
First of all, I will not answer any question until you watch the video (which is impossible that you have done, given your fast reply to the OP I just put up and the video being 18 minutes long) and address what the OP is about.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
First of all, I will not answer any question until you watch the video (which is impossible that you have done, given your fast reply to the OP I just put up and the video being 18 minutes long) and address what the OP is about.
You're shit out of luck getting anyone here to look at a video longer than a minute and a half.................. :auiqs.jpg:

Fuck Liebowitz, and your video, and the OP.

The Kumdumpster has an "agenda" filled with nothing more than vague platitudes, empty promises, hairy-fairy twaddle, and zero detail...None of what Cheeto Jesus is doing or has said changes that in any way.

And while we're at it, fuck you too, scokboi.

Kommiela is holistically vague.
The holistic guru.

818aOsmz-qL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Kamala has been accused by the Right of not giving specifics on what she would do to address the problems facing the nation.

This is pure hypocrisy by the right and that is clearly shown in this hilarious (but 100% factual) video by Jon Stewart.

This video is not only a gem but it is one of the best videos I have seen by him. It makes the point in a way that no one can even begin to deny the veracity of what is happening.

Whether you are a fan or not of Jon Stewart, you need to see this video and explain how Trump can even begin to criticize Harris, much less think he is better than she is. This video shows what a total incompetent and scam artist Trump is.

One additional benefit in watching the video, is that it is hilarious

Oh and by the way, here is an article that also disputes what the Right says about Kamala not giving specifics

Where Kamala Harris stands on 10 key issues, from immigration to guns

What are the specifics of her plan to lower inflation.......I mean, other than growing up in a neighborhood with nice lawns?

Last edited:
I saw a clip from a post of hers somewhere and she is saying about going to a country club in a Cadillac when in her youth. Middle class?

Somebody watch the video, Lucky's gonna be pissed.

Even the MSNBC Interviewer last week admitted she didn't provide clear and direct answers to the questions, and that it was okay because "they weren't about clear and direct issues." Which is bullshit of course given they discussed issues and policies such as price gouging, inflation, higher costs and immigration.

I've watched at least 18 HOURS WORTH of Kamala drivel. I don't need to watch 18 more minutes to determine that she is a vacuos fraud that tosses word salad and meaningless FEELZ GOOD phrases.

Even the MSNBC Interviewer last week admitted she didn't provide clear and direct answers to the questions, and that it was okay because "they weren't about clear and direct issues." Which is bullshit of course given they discussed issues and policies such as price gouging, inflation, higher costs and immigration.
What clear answers has Trump given?

You're shit out of luck getting anyone here to look at a video longer than a minute and a half.................. :auiqs.jpg:
I go up to 5 minutes

but I rarely consider political videos made by comedians as information.

I saw a clip from a post of hers somewhere and she is saying about going to a country club in a Cadillac when in her youth. Middle class?

Somebody watch the video, Lucky's gonna be pissed.
Really? Post it.

I've watched at least 18 HOURS WORTH of Kamala drivel. I don't need to watch 18 more minutes to determine that she is a vacuos fraud that tosses word salad and meaningless FEELZ GOOD phrases.
that is not a video of Kamala but a video of Trump

Forum List

Back