Kamala finds the root cause of illegal immigration.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
Below is an expansive history of "Kamala at the Border". She was tasked with finding the root cause of the immigration disaster there. I mined the article for anything that might explain this migration. One short, seemingly unconnected, sentence posited that "wage disparity" was the culprit, noting that remissions from workers here were much more beneficial to the working class there than the programs that Kamala encouraged in those countries, noting that the $Billions in aid directed to those efforts largely missed their intended target.

Of course, her 'fix' is to allow those immigrants in so they can earn "$20/hr." and send much of it home via 'remittances', thus solving the poverty problem which has led to the immigration crisis. Problem is those immigrants that made it here won't ever leave. Worse yet the recipients of those remittances will likely be robbed and killed for it, and we're back to square one.

Last edited:
Below is an expansive history of "Kamala at the Border". She was tasked with finding the root cause of the immigration disaster there. I mined the article for anything that might explain this migration. One short, seemingly unconnected, sentence posited that "wage disparity" was the culprit, noting that remissions from workers here were much more beneficial to the working class there than the programs that Kamala encouraged in those countries, noting that the $Billions in aid directed to those efforts largely missed their intended target.

How did they miss the target when the nations they come from advised her on what to do?

How did they miss the target when the nations they come from advised her on what to do?
Her target was the working poor. Their target was their own pockets. She knew this, thus she opted for remittances after the failed effort to go through those corrupt governments.

Is this the way the Biden admin "opened the floodgates" to illegal immigration?

MEXICO CITY —
Speaking in Guatemala City on her first foreign trip as vice president, Kamala Harris issued a stern message to Central Americans.

“I want to be clear to folks in this region who are thinking about making that dangerous trek to the United States-Mexico border,” she said.
“Do not come. Do not come.”

Is this the way the Biden admin "opened the floodgates" to illegal immigration?

MEXICO CITY —
Speaking in Guatemala City on her first foreign trip as vice president, Kamala Harris issued a stern message to Central Americans.

“I want to be clear to folks in this region who are thinking about making that dangerous trek to the United States-Mexico border,” she said.
“Do not come. Do not come.”
Why tell them to surge the border?

Forum List

Back