Harris accepts CNN debate invitation for October 23

challenging Trump to another showdown

trump will not accept, of course.

Even he has the minimal intelligence required not to willing show up for a second ass-whipping.
That and Trump doesn’t want to turn in another disastrous performance just days before the General Election – indeed, during early voting and when most voters are completing their mail in ballots.

Trump will likely only debate on a platform that he thinks will not fact check his numerous lies, and you can't blame him.

For the record, ABC only fact checked 4 of his lies.

She's vapider than I thought if she thinks Trump will debate her (on CNN no less) roughly a week before election day.

That and it's just BS dem noise......Just look at the millions upon millions that will have voted by then.
Dem noise? Why not support more than one presidential debate during an election campaign.

Perhaps had she got any primary votes he might have.

Why debate the machine that installed her?
A majority of Democratic delegates has voted to select Vice President Kamala Harris as the party's nominee for president in a virtual roll call vote, her campaign and the Democratic Party said Friday, cementing her status at the top of the ticket heading into November.

The Democratic National Committee began the formal process for selecting the nominee on Thursday, when voting opened for the party's more than 4,000 delegates to cast their ballots using an online form or over the phone. Harris needed to secure votes from 2,350 delegates to cross the threshold required for winning the nomination, the campaign said. The vote closes at 6 p.m. on Monday, when her nomination will become official.

Even he has the minimal intelligence required not to willing show up for a second ass-whipping.

lol, I knew the recent criticism was CNN of Harris was with purpose. Trump is being set up again.

If I am him I say "Fox and another network or forget it".

Also, I wouldn't engage in the Fox debate last as she might reneg.

I still think she should do a debate on FOX.
She will embarrass them, both ............the FOX moderators and their dear leader.
Only on Fox with Baier.

No other nut jobs like Hannity or Watters.
Perhaps had she got any primary votes he might have.

Why debate the machine that installed her?
Still hung up on Primary Votes.

Once Joe drops out ( Doesn't matter the reason) did you expect the (D) to waste a bunch of money and TIME and do the process all over again?

The real problem is, Trump is so demented at this point, his handlers want him nowhere near Harris or a debate podium.
This is 100% true.

She's vapider than I thought if she thinks Trump will debate her (on CNN no less) roughly a week before election day.

That and it's just BS dem noise......Just look at the millions upon millions that will have voted by then.
Listen to yourself, you hypocrite.

Why? The moderators on CNN would be as bad as the moderators on ABC - at the last Debate. Scamala would only accept to hold any debate forums only if it is on a "left-wing" site. Since ABC is a leftist and Anti-Trump, it should be held on Fox News, and she should accept it. The American people already knows she is only cherry-picking where her debates with Trump should be held. Just accept anywhere, and go with it...

P.S. She already knows she would lose to Trump if it was held on Fox News.

No political election candidates are safe now that Bill Maher has gone off the chart with his Joke that is meant to encourage violence.

He should be ordered to retract it and apologize sincerely.

Trump should not accept. FoxNews or no deal. Trump already did left leaning CNN and ABC. Time for Kamala to stop being a coward and face tough questions against moderators who won’t give her the questions ahead of time.

Forum List

Back