Kamala Harris calls Biden Team 'The Titanic'

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Oh my. The infighting must be something. Yet the MSM doesn't seem interested, at least not yet. When they get their marching orders then they will.

The “honeymoon” phase between Kamala and Joe has come to an end, as we all know.
Joe Biden is a full and comprehensive failure, from shoddy job reports to humiliating gaffes, a communist-China agenda, and a human rights tragedy at the border.
Now, if you believe the surveys that suggest he has a 765 percent approval rate, you’re hopeless, and I’m not sure what to tell you.
But for the rest of us who can see what’s going on, the Biden administration is a disaster.
Because’s the scenario a lot of people have been talking about recently – Kamala is enraged that she’s being forced to shoulder the burden of this terrible border issue while Joe gets away with it and eats an ice cream cone.
And now, according to OANN reporter Jack Posobiec, things have gotten so bad that Team Kamala has coined a new nickname for Team Joe — and it’s very cruel, but dead accurate.
“Team Kamala has started referring to Team Biden as ‘the Titanic’ at the White House,” Jack remarked.

Last edited:
Oh my. The infighting must be something. Yet the MSM doesn't seem interested, at least not yet. When they get their marching orders then they will.

The “honeymoon” phase between Kamala and Joe has come to an end, as we all know.
Joe Biden is a full and comprehensive failure, from shoddy job reports to humiliating gaffes, a communist-China agenda, and a human rights tragedy at the border.
Now, if you believe the surveys that suggest he has a 765 percent approval rate, you’re hopeless, and I’m not sure what to tell you.
But for the rest of us who can see what’s going on, the Biden administration is a disaster.
Because’s the scenario a lot of people have been talking about recently – Kamala is enraged that she’s being forced to shoulder the burden of this terrible border issue while Joe gets away with it and eats an ice cream cone.
And now, according to OANN reporter Jack Posobiec, things have gotten so bad that Team Kamala has coined a new nickname for Team Joe — and it’s very cruel, but dead accurate.
“Team Kamala has started referring to Team Biden as ‘the Titanic’ at the White House,” Jack remarked.

If she calls Biden's team the Titanic, what does she call the circle around Trump during his time as Pres?

Maybe Kamala will call Joe a racist.

If she calls Biden's team the Titanic, what does she call the circle around Trump during his time as Pres?
Loon

EO.jpg

HaHaHa, b b but Trump. Moron!

You can really tell how pissed she is, But she is a fine Border Czar though

View attachment 507056
ROFLMFAO....................Copied and in file.Thanks

Kamala would have been the two-bit whore who gave the entire orchestra blow jobs as they played "Nearer My God to Thee", as the ship slowly sank to the bottom of the Atlantic.

Musicians live for that kind of stuff.

With all due respect this seems like fake news conjured up by unidentified and unverified sources. We had much better "leaks' during the previous administration.

True that. Those Democrats were far more imaginative when they were making up shit about Trump.

They seem to have lost their zeal for some reason.

Forum List

Back