Kamala Harris' claim of working at a McDonalds still unverified after 5 YEARS.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Just another lie from the Kamala campaign to falsely paint her as a struggling college student. She first started touting her endearing story of working at a McDonalds to help pay for college five years ago. Then the story changed to "worked a brief period to make some extra money". In 5 years she still can't tell us "Yes this was the location I worked at". In other words it's just another lie to the American people. It is all part of the false narrative that Kamala is "of the people and for the people". She is a fraud and Americans need to reject her for it.

Just another lie from the Kamala campaign to falsely paint her as a struggling college student. She first started touting her endearing story of working at a McDonalds to help pay for college five years ago. Then the story changed to "worked a brief period to make some extra money". In 5 years she still can't tell us "Yes this was the location I worked at". In other words it's just another lie to the American people. It is all part of the false narrative that Kamala is "of the people and for the people". She is a fraud and Americans need to reject her for it.
It might help verify her story if McDonald's knew her real heritage....they are looking for a black chick not an Irish/Jamaican.

94o2a2.gif

With all the issues to complain about regarding Kamala, I would give her a benefit of a doubt with her "working at McDonalds". If she did work at McDonalds, it's possible that the McDonalds franchise she worked at doesn't even exit anymore.

Forum List

Back