Kamala Harris first interview did not go well

Actually it is over $8 a dozen with the democrat party's inflation. Moron
You blame the Ds for inflation. πŸ˜‚ LOL πŸ˜† LOL 😝 This merely indicates your lack of economic understanding. Trump is just as responsible, due to his outrageous and ridiculous deficit spending.

Stop being a dumb fuck duopoly dupe.

You blame the Ds for inflation. πŸ˜‚ LOL πŸ˜† LOL 😝 This merely indicates your lack of economic understanding. Trump is just as responsible, due to his outrageous and ridiculous deficit spending.

Gee mr gimper, go ahead and explain inflation.

Congress spends the money you blithering idiot

Can you please show Trump's deficits ?

I am curious to know what numbers you are using.

The ones I see show it less than Biden.....but this isn't my strong suit.

What an embarrassment for Kamala. CNN spoon feeds Kamala the questions and she totally bombs. She needed the white guy there to hold her hand. This woman is not fit to be President. If she can't handle a softball interview from CNN how will she ever hold the office of the Presidency. Will she just let Tim Waltz handle all the hard jobs?
Obviously,Indubitably,infernally if not cogently plain as the
eyes on a Pit Viper if one chooses to git dat close.

Well she got re-elected.

There are plenty of people who think the blob was good at his job. Can you imagine how fucking psycho you have to be to think Trump was a good president?
We can smell the stench of your desperation through the screen.

Gee mr gimper, go ahead and explain inflation.

Congress spends the money you blithering idiot
Not so Doctor Dementia on steroids.
Maybe once upon a Democrat.Like before New Gingrich
and his New Republican majority { 1995 } finally took over
the House in Congress.Before that the democrats ruled the House
for 40 years.Balancing budgets was not a priority.
That 40 year reign by Democrats also managed to exploit
Social Security and there was a " Lock Box " approach.
SS was not allowed to be Audited.
Al Gore said as mush when he retired .
Newt Gingrich managed within a year for his New Republican majority
to have a balanced budget.In 4 straight years.Where " Slick Willy "
Clinton also managed to veto each { up to 3 times }.

Not so Doctor Dementia on steroids.
Maybe once upon a Democrat.Like before New Gingrich
and his New Republican majority { 1995 } finally took over
the House in Congress.Before that the democrats ruled the House
for 40 years.Balancing budgets was not a priority.
That 40 year reign by Democrats also managed to exploit
Social Security and there was a " Lock Box " approach.
SS was not allowed to be Audited.
Al Gore said as mush when he retired .
Newt Gingrich managed within a year for his New Republican majority
to have a balanced budget.In 4 straight years.Where " Slick Willy "
Clinton also managed to veto each { up to 3 times }.
Before I continue is it foolardi or fool-hardy or just fool.

I like to get a clear answer of a person's first comment. If we cant work resolve your need to begin by flaming then that establishes that you wont be intelligent enought to explain the rest of your rant

So what is it, you are a hardy fool or just a fool

I know you have the brain of a gimp, but, at least try to explain what causes inflation

Well she got re-elected.
A democrat in California getting re-elected means nothing
There are plenty of people who think the blob was good at his job. Can you imagine how fucking psycho you have to be to think Trump was a good president?
He was a solid moderate, there’s major positives to his presidency. He was clearly better than Biden in almost any metric, far less authoritarian, far less insulting of opposition voters..

I do. That filthy Pig has NEVER won an honest election.
What " filthy pig ".Define such a thing.
Unless you mean Nancy Pelosi who virtually existed
as did her Kin { Father and Brother in Baltimore } for
many years.Corrupting the slightest duty to honor
good governance and/or Duty as prescribed the Constitution.
Pelosi lives by the motto " You've got this town in the palm
of your hand " -- { Rear Window } Jimmy Stewart .
Kamala Harris is inarguably more diabolical.As demonstrated
first hand in both San Fransico and California in general.
Talk yer way outta dat.

He was a solid moderate, there’s major positives to his presidency. He was clearly better than Biden in almost any metric, far less authoritarian, far less insulting of opposition voters..
If ever there was a firsthand example of a Nouveau { artistic }
man about town as Donald Trump being a personified
SUPERMAN than I don't recall who.
A Great American who can virtually take a lickin' and keep
on Tickin'.

Can you please show Trump's deficits ?

I am curious to know what numbers you are using.

The ones I see show it less than Biden.....but this isn't my strong suit.
Is that the rule? If it’s less than Biden’s, it’s okay.

Yet another similarity of the two dumb asses.

Well said. He accomplished more good in the three years he had than any President in my now very long lifetime. We would be in hugely better shape now if he was still President. Not only did he facilitate good things happening in almost every metric as you said, but he facilitated the closest thing to world peace any of us have ever experienced.

So he is petulant, belligerent, obnoxious, unnecessarily insulting sometimes. He is who he is and who he is is not partisan of any nature, not a politician. Yes as all humans do, he can change his mind with new and better information but for the most part Donald Trump then, and tomorrow and next week, month and year will be the same guy he is now.

He's a visionary and pragmatist, negotiator, problem identifier and solver and he has the courage to implement trial and error and risk failure to find the best solution for what needs to get fixed or happen. And if he doesn't get something important done on the first attempt he doesn't do what most do and give up and say he tried. He keeps trying until he succeeds. Of course no President has ever been able to keep every single campaign promise but he came the closest. He doesn't have any quit in him.

His personality can sometimes be charming and funny and gregarious and sometimes, if we are honest, it can be off putting. Again I vote for policy, not personality. I'll put up with the off putting to get the great America he intends to promote.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

1725053491537.png

Forum List

Back