Kamala Harris first interview did not go well

I think you are a paranoid, fear mongerer

I think when your crooked, corrupt and frankly stupid candidate wins, and the nation descends into abject misery if not complete collapse, I will be here to remind you EVERY DAY that your precious, hurt feelings did this.

I think when your crooked, corrupt and frankly stupid candidate wins, and the nation descends into abject misery if not complete collapse, I will be here to remind you EVERY DAY that your precious, hurt feelings did this.

Biden/Harris policies have added 16 million jobs, a record Stock Market, solid GDP, reduced inflation, low unemployment, increased salaries

Your fear mongering shows both your paranoia and your limited intelligence

Biden/Harris policies have added 16 million jobs, a record Stock Market, solid GDP, reduced inflation, low unemployment, increased salaries

I expect stupid women to believe this tripe and vote like stupid women. The problem in our nation is, because of rampant low T, a lot of men vote like stupid women.

Too many men

You blame the Ds for inflation. 😂 LOL 😆 LOL 😝 This merely indicates your lack of economic understanding. Trump is just as responsible, due to his outrageous and ridiculous deficit spending.

Stop being a dumb fuck duopoly dupe.
/——/ This merely indicates your lack of civics understanding. The president can’t spend money, only Congress can. And both parties are to blame.
Glad I could help educate another whiny libtard.

I expect stupid women to believe this tripe and vote like stupid women. The problem in our nation is, because of rampant low T, a lot of men vote like stupid women.

Too many men

You are the stupid woman spreading tales of bread lines and economic collapse if Harris is elected.

If you want to prove me wrong, provide a credible economic source that supports your claims

/——/ This merely indicates your lack of civics understanding. The president can’t spend money, only Congress can. And both parties are to blame.
Glad I could help educate another whiny libtard.
Yes both parties are to blame and you fail to understand how presidents are responsible for deficit spending. Get informed.

Libtard…me? Lol.

Yes both parties are to blame and you fail to understand how presidents are responsible for deficit spending. Get informed.

Libtard…me? Lol.
/—-/ And what happens when the government shuts down because the president vetoes a spending bill? How do the democRATs act? Do they compromise?
How does the media act? Do they support the president’s actions, or attack him without mercy until he caves?
Go ahead and educate us.

/—-/ And what happens when the government shuts down because the president vetoes a spending bill? How do the democRATs act? Do they compromise?
How does the media act? Do they support the president’s actions, or attack him without mercy until he caves?
Go ahead and educate us.
Means nothing.

How to tell us you're a complete idiot without saying the words. Praying for the failure of your nation just to prove a point. Trump is unqualifed, and proved his complete incompetence and failure in 2017 - 2020.

The nation was in abject misery, and on the verge of complete collapse, when your incompetent idiot was driven from office, by the American people. 500,000 dead, racial unrest, high crime rates, and economic collapse. Trump couldn't have been a bigger failure if he had deliberately set out to fail.

Trumpers hate the USA and want it to fail. You say so every single day you're here. Just in this post, you said how happy you'll be to watch the nation collapse under a Harris Administration.

It is the slow death of people who are not privileged. And there are many people of all cultures included. The inflation you caused is part of it. And Kamla is not going to change that. Progs changed the energy agenda somewhat because the price of oil was going to be several dollars a gallon even in the cheaper areas from their insane agendas.

What " filthy pig ".Define such a thing.
Unless you mean Nancy Pelosi who virtually existed
as did her Kin { Father and Brother in Baltimore } for
many years.Corrupting the slightest duty to honor
good governance and/or Duty as prescribed the Constitution.
Pelosi lives by the motto " You've got this town in the palm
of your hand " -- { Rear Window } Jimmy Stewart .
Kamala Harris is inarguably more diabolical.As demonstrated
first hand in both San Fransico and California in general.
Talk yer way outta dat.
Well. Pelosi is EVIL. But she grabbed power with cunning and intelligence. As do all tyrants. Pig Harris? She blew Willie Brown for a year. And got APPOINTED DA of 'Frisco. And Handed the AG job without opposition. She is STUPID. And a whore.

You are the stupid woman spreading tales of bread lines and economic collapse if Harris is elected.

If you want to prove me wrong, provide a credible economic source that supports your claims

Who's stupid again?

The NY Times

CNN

“Price controls can of course control prices — but they’re a terrible idea,” David Autor, a professor of economics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, remarked in a survey published earlier this month by the University of Chicago.

How to tell us you're a complete idiot without saying the words. Praying for the failure of your nation just to prove a point. Trump is unqualifed, and proved his complete incompetence and failure in 2017 - 2020.

The nation was in abject misery, and on the verge of complete collapse, when your incompetent idiot was driven from office, by the American people. 500,000 dead, racial unrest, high crime rates, and economic collapse. Trump couldn't have been a bigger failure if he had deliberately set out to fail.

Trumpers hate the USA and want it to fail. You say so every single day you're here. Just in this post, you said how happy you'll be to watch the nation collapse under a Harris Administration.
You thinking Genocide Joe or Cackling Kamala is any different, is absurd in the extreme.

You still cling to ignorance about Covid. Too funny.

You hate Trumpers. They don’t hate the country. Focus your wrath on the real enemy. The billionaires who run this country.

Forum List

Back