Kamala Harris first interview did not go well

You thinking Genocide Joe or Cackling Kamala is any different, is absurd in the extreme.

You still cling to ignorance about Covid. Too funny.

You hate Trumpers. They don’t hate the country. Focus your wrath on the real enemy. The billionaires who run this country.

No I focus my wrath on the idiots who vote for a dictatorship under Donald Trump, and repeat Russian Proganda that Harris and Biden are no different than Trump.

Everything in your post is a reflection of YOU and YOUR feelings. Genocide Joe??? This isn't middle school Gipper. What kind of gullible idiot believes the shit you subscribed to. You believe a convicted felon, conman and rapist,

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris got the nation vaccinated, out of the pandemic, and back to normal lives. They passed bills which help the American people, not themselves and their rich cronies.

No I focus my wrath on the idiots who vote for a dictatorship under Donald Trump, and repeat Russian Proganda that Harris and Biden are no different than Trump.

Everything in your post is a reflection of YOU and YOUR feelings. Genocide Joe??? This isn't middle school Gipper. What kind of gullible idiot believes the shit you subscribed to. You believe a convicted felon, conman and rapist,

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris got the nation vaccinated, out of the pandemic, and back to normal lives. They passed bills which help the American people, not themselves and their rich cronies.
Good God I don’t know how one can become so delusional.

You see through Trump, but are blind to K and GENOCIDE Joe. Partisan uniparty dupe.

They did nothing to help the vast majority of Americans. They did greatly help the 1%, as all politicians do.

Last edited:
You are the stupid woman spreading tales of bread lines and economic collapse if Harris is elected.

If you want to prove me wrong, provide a credible economic source that supports your claims

Folks don't need, "credible economic source(s)," to know how simple economics work.

The more the government borrows and spends, the more it will affect the ability of the economy to grow, and likewise, will affect the vaule of the dollar and inflation. These are well known standard economic principles.

If Trump and Biden's pandemic spending, along with Biden's enormous government pork bills have caused this mess, moar of it? Will obviously destroy what is left of the mainstream productive economy.

Who's stupid again?

The NY Times

CNN

“Price controls can of course control prices — but they’re a terrible idea,” David Autor, a professor of economics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, remarked in a survey published earlier this month by the University of Chicago.

I don't think a lot of folks on the left, either don't understand, or care about simple economic principles that governments cannot re-write.

What is even MORE concerning is her proposal to do what Trump and Biden did, but on steroids. I heard someone estimate the her plans will lead to three trillion more in debt?

:wtf:

How Kamala Harris’ plan to give first-time homeowners $25K could backfire​

1725122335998.png

Last edited:

The fact that this corrupt asshole became VP and then potus, is all the proof you need to conclude we live in a failed state.

Forum List

Back