Kamala Harris Is Now Making Joe Biden’s Head of State Calls for Him.

Guess you missed her bailing out the looters, rioters and arsonists in Portland, Seattle and Indi.
Did Kamala Harris Bail Out 'Violent Rioters' During George Floyd Protests? (snopes.com)

What's True
Harris expressed support for a nonprofit called the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), which pays criminal bail and immigration bonds, and encouraged her supporters to donate to it during the protests over Floyd's death in the summer of 2020.
What's False
However, Harris did not donate money to the nonprofit before, after, or during the protests, according to its records. Additionally, no evidence shows people who received bail or bond assistance from MFF for arrests during the demonstrations committed more crimes after their initial detainment.
And there is this
Kamala Harris tweeted support for a bail fund, but the money didn’t just assist protesters - The Washington Post
Now please shut up!
The WP? And Snopes for Dopes? You shut up.
Refute it them Incel!

Analysis / Bias In review, The Daily Caller is a strongly right-leaning news and opinion website that has been involved with publishing controversial and false stories. For example, they routinely publish misleading or false information regarding climate change that goes against the consensus of science.
Daily Caller - Media Bias Fact Check
Apparently you are to fucking stupid to recognise propaganda when you see it. I previously posted about the Minisota Freedom fund which helps people who should not be in jail to get out on bail pending trialall people, not just demonmstrators. Funny thing is that you same morons have slammed her for being draconian and too hard on criminals. At the same time you deride Democrats for being soft on crime while claiming to be the party of law and order. What exactly do you believe in INCEL? Do you even know?

Last edited:
Guess you missed her bailing out the looters, rioters and arsonists in Portland, Seattle and Indi.
Did Kamala Harris Bail Out 'Violent Rioters' During George Floyd Protests? (snopes.com)

What's True
Harris expressed support for a nonprofit called the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), which pays criminal bail and immigration bonds, and encouraged her supporters to donate to it during the protests over Floyd's death in the summer of 2020.
What's False
However, Harris did not donate money to the nonprofit before, after, or during the protests, according to its records. Additionally, no evidence shows people who received bail or bond assistance from MFF for arrests during the demonstrations committed more crimes after their initial detainment.
And there is this
Kamala Harris tweeted support for a bail fund, but the money didn’t just assist protesters - The Washington Post
Now please shut up!
Refute it them Incel!

Analysis / Bias In review, The Daily Caller is a strongly right-leaning news and opinion website that has been involved with publishing controversial and false stories. For example, they routinely publish misleading or false information regarding climate change that goes against the consensus of science.
Apparently you are to fucking stupid to recognise propaganda when you see it. I previously posted about the Minisota Freedom fund which helps people who should not be in jail to get out on bail pending trialall people, not just demonmstrators. Funny thing is that you same morons have slammed her for being draconian and too hard on criminals. At the same time you deride Democrats for being soft on crime while claiming to be the party of law and order. What exactly do you believe in INCEL? Do you even know?
Shove your biased fact checkers. They mean 0.

What's True
What's False
And there is this
Now please shut up!
Refute it them Incel!

Brilliant! Just fucking brilliant. Thahk you for confirming that you lack the intelectual capacity to respond in a meaningful way

Joe ' Mario Kart' Biden cannot take phone calls from heads of state.

No wonder they are keeping troops in DC through the end of the year. As it dawns on more and more Americans as to how they have been and are being played. They know that January 6 was Lexington and more is to come. No one wanted Commie-la, she couldn't even make it to the first caucus in 2020 dropping out in December 2019.

The White House published a readout yesterday entitled “Readout of Vice President Kamala Harris Call with President Emmanuel Macron of France.”
It states:
Vice President Kamala Harris spoke today with President Emmanuel Macron of France, and expressed her commitment to strengthening bilateral ties between the United States and France and to revitalizing the transatlantic alliance. Vice President Harris and President Macron agreed on the need for close bilateral and multilateral cooperation to address COVID-19, climate change, and support democracy at home and around the world. They also discussed numerous regional challenges, including those in the Middle East and Africa, and the need to confront them together. The Vice President thanked President Macron for his leadership on the issue of gender equality and for France’s contribution to NASA’s Mars 2020 Perseverance rover.
It is bizarre for a Vice President to be making contact with key world leaders just weeks into a new administration.
The President has also still refused to call the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu.
Screen-Shot-2021-02-16-at-10.10.52-AM-800x424.png

Well Harris is dumber than a box of rocks so I'm sure those world leaders are impressed. LOL

I don't know about impressed, but I'm sure the ones that are hostile to the US are thrilled.
I am damned sure not impressed by people who have to call an acomplished black woman ":dumb" That tell me all that I need to know about your level of intelect

And if anyone ever gives a shit about impressing you, I'm sure that will matter. Don't call us, we'll call you.

I wonder how disappointed Joe's "80M voters" (lol) are that he's already abdicating

He's not abdicating
We're not disappointed
The world rejoices we flushed the turd from the White House.

And if you're dumb enough to think it's a good thing for the world to "rejoice" over American politics, given how much of the world is in competition with us if not outright hostile to us, you are hopeless and should flush yourself.

The greatest administration in American history!

I hope she asked about Macrons close ties with China into Africa, now that France has accepted China as a partner there. Using Chinese money, primarily shipped to them from the West.

All of her calls should be asking governments, "how can we work together to deal with Chinas expansion into ________?" Be it the Middle East, Africa or Western education institutes and controlling Western politicians.

I hope she is a leader and not just a career politician looking to attain wealth for her and her family...
this twat is a WHORE. nothing more, nothing less

This sort of post is degusting and sickening. What the fuck is wrong with you juvenile delinquents? Never mind, I know. Your problem is that she is a strong woman and that scares the shit out of you weak little pricks. You are probably an incel (Iinvoluntary Celebit) who hates women and then blames them for rejecting you when they realize how fucked up you are.

Try this. Stop the disparaging attacks. If you do not like her, explain why in terms of her politics and policies. Put your big boy pants on and scratch your head real hard to make your brains work (if you have any) and come up with some objective reasons and an adult critique of her as a politician. Otherwise shut the fuck up and go back and cuddle your blow up sex doll
Really? MeBelle | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum A thumbs down? Is that all that you have to say? Are you really unable to muster the brain ower to write a rebuttle?
this twat is a WHORE. nothing more, nothing less....not sure if you understood, so i posted it again, just for you
this is the twats politics, and its policy, to screw AMERICA, and whoever else the twat can screw
did you forget that this twat degraded xiden in the primaries, the first to drop out, and then barrag o and xiden appoint this twat vp. nobody gave 2 shits about this twat. only barrag-o and xiden

I hope she asked about Macrons close ties with China into Africa, now that France has accepted China as a partner there. Using Chinese money, primarily shipped to them from the West.

All of her calls should be asking governments, "how can we work together to deal with Chinas expansion into ________?" Be it the Middle East, Africa or Western education institutes and controlling Western politicians.

I hope she is a leader and not just a career politician looking to attain wealth for her and her family...

This sort of post is degusting and sickening. What the fuck is wrong with you juvenile delinquents? Never mind, I know. Your problem is that she is a strong woman and that scares the shit out of you weak little pricks. You are probably an incel (Iinvoluntary Celebit) who hates women and then blames them for rejecting you when they realize how fucked up you are.

Try this. Stop the disparaging attacks. If you do not like her, explain why in terms of her politics and policies. Put your big boy pants on and scratch your head real hard to make your brains work (if you have any) and come up with some objective reasons and an adult critique of her as a politician. Otherwise shut the fuck up and go back and cuddle your blow up sex doll
Really? MeBelle | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum A thumbs down? Is that all that you have to say? Are you really unable to muster the brain ower to write a rebuttle?
this twat is a WHORE. nothing more, nothing less....not sure if you understood, so i posted it again, just for you
this is the twats politics, and its policy, to screw AMERICA, and whoever else the twat can screw
did you forget that this twat degraded xiden in the primaries, the first to drop out, and then barrag o and xiden appoint this twat vp. nobody gave 2 shits about this twat. only barrag-o and xiden
Wipe the spit off of you chin, dude
1613831466439.png

Wipe the spit off of you chin, dude
View attachment 459527
Wipe the spit off of your chin, dude----is that what your mommy just told you to do?

What's True
What's False
And there is this
Now please shut up!
Refute it them Incel!

Brilliant! Just fucking brilliant. Thahk you for confirming that you lack the intelectual capacity to respond in a meaningful way
Brilliance has nothing to with bias, it is still bias and the narrative that can't be changed by facts. So they ignore anything that calls their explanation into question. At the least omission, at the worst just more lies.

And next time you use the word "intellectual" spell it right.

What's True
What's False
And there is this
Now please shut up!
Refute it them Incel!

Brilliance has nothing to with bias, it is still bias and the narrative that can't be changed by facts. So they ignore anything that calls their explanation into question. At the least omission, at the worst just more lies.

And next time you use the word "intellectual" spell it right.
OK smart ass, lets foget about the fact check. Let's forget about the Daily caller. This is what actually happened''

What was Kamala Harris’ role in helping Minneapolis rioters? | The Sacramento Bee (sacbee.com)

First of all Sen. Lindsey Graham lied

“If you use this model, I don’t know how Kamala Harris doesn’t get impeached if the Republicans take over the House, because she actually bailed out rioters, and one of the rioters went back to the streets and broke somebody’s head open,” Graham told “Fox News Sunday” this week.

This is what Harris did and why

After the May 25 death of George Floyd while in Minneapolis police custody, protests erupted all over the country. Harris was active in efforts to reform police practices, and participated in a peaceful Washington, D.C. protest May 30.

Two days later she tweeted “If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.”
The cash bail systen in inherantly unfair to low income people and often defendants are released on the basis of being able to post bond regardles of the crime

The Minnesota Freedom Fund, established in 2016, has as its mission that it “pays criminal bail and immigration bonds for those who cannot otherwise afford to as we seek to end discriminatory, coercive, and oppressive jailing.

Yes some violent offenders were release under this program but
Harris did not personally bail out rioters or have any other interaction with the fund, according to its Greg Lewin, its interim executive director.
Nor did she bail out any one else, or make decisions as to who the fund helped. And keep in mind that while the fund puts up the money, it is a judge who ultimatly decides who gets out

So for you people to put this on Harris is a bold faced lie

I wonder how disappointed Joe's "80M voters" (lol) are that he's already abdicating
Considering that half of his "voters" don't exist and a quarter of his "voters" voted at least twice or more, and last quarter of his "voters" were Republicans for Trump whose votes were switched to Biden and other Democrats running for House and Senate seats, Biden would be in a lot of trouble if Hillary didn't still have all those FBI corruption files that even have SCOTUS ignoring her enemies' rightful lawsuits against deep staters. Laws of mercy.

Joe ' Mario Kart' Biden cannot take phone calls from heads of state.

No wonder they are keeping troops in DC through the end of the year. As it dawns on more and more Americans as to how they have been and are being played. They know that January 6 was Lexington and more is to come. No one wanted Commie-la, she couldn't even make it to the first caucus in 2020 dropping out in December 2019.

The White House published a readout yesterday entitled “Readout of Vice President Kamala Harris Call with President Emmanuel Macron of France.”
It states:
Vice President Kamala Harris spoke today with President Emmanuel Macron of France, and expressed her commitment to strengthening bilateral ties between the United States and France and to revitalizing the transatlantic alliance. Vice President Harris and President Macron agreed on the need for close bilateral and multilateral cooperation to address COVID-19, climate change, and support democracy at home and around the world. They also discussed numerous regional challenges, including those in the Middle East and Africa, and the need to confront them together. The Vice President thanked President Macron for his leadership on the issue of gender equality and for France’s contribution to NASA’s Mars 2020 Perseverance rover.
It is bizarre for a Vice President to be making contact with key world leaders just weeks into a new administration.
The President has also still refused to call the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu.
Screen-Shot-2021-02-16-at-10.10.52-AM-800x424.png

As the vice president, why wouldn't it be appropriate for her to help?
One thing trump never did was delegate authority in his true authoritarianism style. That's what fascist do. Micromanage everything.

You paranoid loopies will pick anything attempting to ridicule them. How desperate are you to not accept democracy? Youre all mentally ill.

Forum List

Back