Kamala Harris : "Some people in the US are forcing Ukraine to give up its territories to Moscow empire . This sounds like Putin’s statement.

Litwin

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
one for sure, Kamala Harris knows the drill, "Some people (READ commies & MAGA) in the US are forcing Ukraine to give up its territories to Moscow empire . This sounds like Putin’s statement. He is not offering peace, he is offering capitulation. This is dangerous and unacceptable",

- Kamala Harris

Indeed, and she is right on this.However, the Biden administration has also held Ukraine too tightly. If not for this, Ukraine might have experienced much less loss in this conflict and a better strategic position. Biden´s administration bears responsibility for what is going on also...

GNexeWYWgAALflv.jpg

I don't think she understands that it is now the Europeans who are pushing for an agreement. I've heard high ranking officials from Germany and the U.K.

France is still seemingly committed to Ukraines war as far as I can tell, though I could be wrong. I don't think I have heard anyone against the war on France 24, they are more focused on peace in the Middle East.

For me, I say what I have said from the beginning, support Ukraine as long as they have an honest ability to fight back and hold ground. If the extension of the war is just a slow, assured loss, than they need to find something.

My guess is that Putin is not going to get all that he wants, even if they control the land but that's just my guess as I'm sure he wants some wins. If he expects to have everything, he is going to extend the war and it could impact him over time, if Ukraine has the numbers needed to try and extend the war.

The world should be supporting Ukraine, this shouldn't be all on the shoulders of the U.S. It is a great excuse for Europe to ramp up the manufacturing of their military. They are definitely going to need it in the near future is my guess regardless.

Forum List

Back