Kamala Harris, the woman who is black, is now having rapist Bill Clinton and Barrack Hussian Obama "Mansplaining" for Kamala.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

And to think, that Joe Biden won the 2024 Democrat Nomination, then was forced out by Nancy Pelosi, so then Kamala could step in and with her charm, keep the presidency in the hands of the Democrats. But i guess the woman who is black, just cant seem to get the "man" vote or the "black" vote, so now they bring in bubba, who raped women and Barrack who was against homosexual marriages before he was for them, and had anemic economic recovery, out there stumping for the person who was going to shatter the glass ceiling. Democrats are desperate because the black woman just cant do anything right....Except service men, just ask Willie Brown.

And to think, that Joe Biden won the 2024 Democrat Nomination, then was forced out by Nancy Pelosi, so then Kamala could step in and with her charm, keep the presidency in the hands of the Democrats. But i guess the woman who is black, just cant seem to get the "man" vote or the "black" vote, so now they bring in bubba, who raped women and Barrack who was against homosexual marriages before he was for them, and had anemic economic recovery, out there stumping for the person who was going to shatter the glass ceiling. Democrats are desperate because the black woman just cant do anything right....Except service men, just ask Willie Brown.

IF you want to call Bill Clinton a rapist then Trump is guilty of multiple rapes with far more evidence...

So you want people to vote for rapist Trump....

Keep going down that route....

As for Obama, he has way too much class for ye... He is out of your league.

Former Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton, along with former first lady Michelle Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, are preparing to lend their political star power to Vice President Kamala Harris’ campaign in the final stretch of the election

Well at least now Hillary and Michelle will have finally found some work to make their lives useful.
I just wonder why Jimmy Carter isn't there as well?
If I need Obumma or Clinton to tell me I should be changing my vote, I probably won't be very impressed by their support.
I might even wonder why Kamala needs it?
If Harris loses now, won't it be all that much sweeter?

I just wonder when GW Bush, Laura Bush, and Dick and Liz Cheney will start stumping for Trump???

IF you want to call Bill Clinton a rapist then Trump is guilty of multiple rapes with far more evidence...

So you want people to vote for rapist Trump....

Keep going down that route....

As for Obama, he has way too much class for ye... He is out of your league.
Oh really? What proof is there about President Trump's raping of women, he hasnt been impeached for it, has he?

While Bill Clinton during work hours, used his power to put a Cuban in an interns vagina in the Oral Office of the Presidency.

Even #Metoo got Billie Boy to admit his crimes.

And to the day, Bill Clinton lied to your face, and you still like him "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". The Blue Dress said otherwise.

Well at least now Hillary and Michelle will have finally found some work to make their lives useful.
I just wonder why Jimmy Carter isn't there as well?
If I need Obumma or Clinton to tell me I should be changing my vote, I probably won't be very impressed by their support.
I might even wonder why Kamala needs it?
If Harris loses now, won't it be all that much sweeter?

I just wonder when GW Bush, Laura Bush, and Dick and Liz Cheney will start stumping for Trump???
Dont count on the establishment War mongers to support President Trump.

Forum List

Back