Kamala Harris: “Women are getting pregnant every day in America, and this is a real issue."

And these high-tech atrocities are another reason why I prioritized the scientific efficacy of my opposition to Dr. King's eroticism edict over its social acceptability. Dr. King MADE these abuses socially acceptable. He cornered the market on that. It's really important to fight back in an I'm-not-asking-you-I'm-telling-you type of way.
The Civil Rights Movement's whole premise also mimicked Hitler's "Work Will Set You Free" philosophy, which he emblazoned on the gates of Auschwitz. The only difference is in the presentation, the accompanying histrionics which are no more relevant to policy and procedure than an exciting TV show. It was all a big lie. Plus I watched the footage of Dr. King's funeral. No gunshot wounds were visible on his neck, head, or anywhere else.

The Civil Rights Movement's whole premise also mimicked Hitler's "Work Will Set You Free" philosophy, which he emblazoned on the gates of Auschwitz. The only difference is in the presentation, the accompanying histrionics which are no more relevant to policy and procedure than an exciting TV show. It was all a big lie. Plus I watched the footage of Dr. King's funeral. No gunshot wounds were visible on his neck, head, or anywhere else.
The Democratic/Republican terms tend to exactly alternate after 4 to 8 years. Harris is a tricky one because it's indeterminate whether she's a new candidate or an extension of Biden's administration. He's refusing to run for another term which is unprecedented. I'm uncertain how to read this.

The Democratic/Republican terms tend to exactly alternate after 4 to 8 years. Harris is a tricky one because it's indeterminate whether she's a new candidate or an extension of Biden's administration. He's refusing to run for another term which is unprecedented. I'm uncertain how to read this.
As long as the US government doesn't interfere with any invasion of the civilization Biblically known as Babylon the Great. The city on 7 hills. The Roman Empire. I hate their marriages, I hate their families, I hate their kids. I hate their careers, I hate their fine dining, I hate their dainty and precious possessions of every kind. I hate their human dignity, I hate their innocence, I hate their peace of mind. It all must go.

As long as the US government doesn't interfere with any invasion of the civilization Biblically known as Babylon the Great. The city on 7 hills. The Roman Empire. I hate their marriages, I hate their families, I hate their kids. I hate their careers, I hate their fine dining, I hate their dainty and precious possessions of every kind. I hate their human dignity, I hate their innocence, I hate their peace of mind. It all must go.
I hate the fact that the Roman Empire always has something left to work with, to recover their losses. I hate their regenerative and recuperative abilities most of all. Using dogs on people is insufficient if they still have the wherewithal to lead productive lives. In ANY capacity. I want them ruined on a permanent basis.

:cuckoo:

I hate the fact that the Roman Empire always has something left to work with, to recover their losses. I hate their regenerative and recuperative abilities most of all. Using dogs on people is insufficient if they still have the wherewithal to lead productive lives. In ANY capacity. I want them ruined on a permanent basis.
:cuckoo:

I posted several comments about how Otto von Bismarck, Adolf Hitler and Mozart are all the same vampire. But only after posting my wish about vanquishing the Roman Empire do I get a cranky finger round the head. It's a far lesser degree of weird. The issue is about power and money and not sanity.

What modern President refused to run for a second term outside of extraordinary and obvious circumstances?

You said "unprecedented." Now you add a qualifier. Just admit your statement was wrong and move on.

I posted several comments about how Otto von Bismarck, Adolf Hitler and Mozart are all the same vampire. ....

Yeah, you've been posting all sorts of crazy shit. Try posting like a normal person. Save whatever drama is going on in your head for the next session with your shrink.

You said "unprecedented." Now you add a qualifier. Just admit your statement was wrong and move on.
So there was a President who voluntarily refused to run for a second term? Voluntarily I mean. Impeachment is coercive at minimum.

So there was a President who voluntarily refused to run for a second term? Voluntarily I mean. Impeachment is coercive at minimum.
...The term "refuse" denotes self-determination. If you decline to run for term 2 because you've been impeached, that's no refusal. I can't remember a President who simply decided of their own volition to bow out of the race for a second term.

Yeah, you've been posting all sorts of crazy shit. Try posting like a normal person. Save whatever drama is going on in your head for the next session with your shrink.
Bismarck the vampire pertains to Harris's Presidential candidacy, because he explained to me the underpinnings of this "new racism" with its cheaps**t civil rights and its token black activists and political leaders. Most white civil rights proponents actually don't care about black people in real life either. This parallels the fact that civil rights policies only look good on paper til you implement them in the real world. My own dad doesn't like me. He put me through standard operating procedure as prescribed by these rights. Including college. I ended up with nothing. And he once told me to my face that he didn't care about my feelings.

Bismarck the vampire pertains to Harris's Presidential candidacy, because he explained to me the underpinnings of this "new racism" with its cheaps**t civil rights and its token black activists and political leaders. Most white civil rights proponents actually don't care about black people in real life either. This parallels the fact that civil rights policies only look good on paper til you implement them in the real world. My own dad doesn't like me. He put me through standard operating procedure as prescribed by these rights. Including college. I ended up with nothing. And he once told me to my face that he didn't care about my feelings.

No one asked.

Lyndon Johnson falls into the category of extending someone else's Presidential term. He had to decline a second term because after he enacted civil rights policies whose ulterior motive was to rob blacks blind, the Republicans immediately had to get to work posing additional difficulties to black progress. Difficulties of a different kind. Difficulties of a nature which gets delegated to the Republicans, enabling each party to contribute to blacks' demise within their respective roles.

Forum List

Back