Kamala Harris’s Controversial VP Pick Heavily Criticized by Liberal Van Jones

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
In politics, timing is everything, and Kamala Harris just hit a sour note. Now that she’s officially the Democrats’ 2024 nominee, everyone has been eagerly waiting to see who she’d pick as her running mate.

It’s no small decision—her choice would need to appeal to a broad spectrum of voters while energizing the party’s base. But her recent decision has left many scratching their heads if not outright fuming.

Harris had the option to pick Governor Josh Shapiro of Pennsylvania, a strong, moderate leader who could appeal to swing voters in crucial states. However, the far left quickly criticized Shapiro for being “too Jewish,” a shockingly offensive and narrow-minded critique in this day and age. Instead, Harris caved and chose Governor Tim Walz, a move that’s sparked controversy and anger from all corners of the political spectrum.

The Liberal Concern

The frustration isn’t just coming from conservatives. Even liberal commentators are expressing major concerns about what this means for the Democratic Party. Walz is a very liberal governor, which might please some of the party’s base, but it also signals a troubling appeasement to the far-left factions that have increasingly exerted influence within the party.

BJ -

Van Jones is a very smart guy, too bad he works with and for the other team.

The pick is odd.

2 of the most Left-Wing politicians in the country.

They are really, really, really going to win California, New York, Illinois and Minnesota.

They will get literally destroyed in the Red States, of course
They will lose by 3 to 5 points in every swing state.

Van Jones cries too many crocodile tears. When he speaks or cries, I always ask "what is his agenda"?
I think Van more than most democrats sees the good points and the bad points of both parties.

Van sees Kamala and he sees Shapiro and wonders what would have happened if the dems had a real primary and got the strongest candidate instead of another weak one.

Not sure what his agenda is, probably to stay employed on CNN.

I think Van more than most democrats sees the good points and the bad points of both parties.

Van sees Kamala and he sees Shapiro and wonders what would have happened if the dems had a real primary and got the strongest candidate instead of another weak one.

Not sure what his agenda is, probably to stay employed on CNN.

The guy cried when Biden won, "our children sniff will be sniff safe now!". He then cried when the Dem Party pulled a mutiny "It hurts so much sniff. I love that man, sniff."

I cried like a baby when my grandfather passed. Also when my dog died. Both times I was gutted.

Crying over a career politician who he in MSM and his party insiders threw overboard? Riiight.

In politics, timing is everything, and Kamala Harris just hit a sour note. Now that she’s officially the Democrats’ 2024 nominee, everyone has been eagerly waiting to see who she’d pick as her running mate.

It’s no small decision—her choice would need to appeal to a broad spectrum of voters while energizing the party’s base. But her recent decision has left many scratching their heads if not outright fuming.

Harris had the option to pick Governor Josh Shapiro of Pennsylvania, a strong, moderate leader who could appeal to swing voters in crucial states. However, the far left quickly criticized Shapiro for being “too Jewish,” a shockingly offensive and narrow-minded critique in this day and age. Instead, Harris caved and chose Governor Tim Walz, a move that’s sparked controversy and anger from all corners of the political spectrum.

The Liberal Concern

The frustration isn’t just coming from conservatives. Even liberal commentators are expressing major concerns about what this means for the Democratic Party. Walz is a very liberal governor, which might please some of the party’s base, but it also signals a troubling appeasement to the far-left factions that have increasingly exerted influence within the party.

BJ -

The pick is odd.

They are really, really, really going to win California, New York, Illinois and Minnesota.

There aren’t any really really really left wing politicians in this country. They are all corporatist assholes, with few exceptions.

Stop sucking up Fox News propaganda designed to make you hate your neighbor, instead of the oligarchs who are fucking you.

The guy cried when Biden won, "our children sniff will be sniff safe now!". He then cried when the Dem Party pulled a mutiny "It hurts so much sniff. I love that man, sniff."
I cried like a baby when my grandfather passed. Also when my dog died. Both times I was gutted.
Crying over a career politician who he in MSM and his party insiders threw overboard? Right.
OK, so most of the clowns on TV are insincere sycophants just making lots of money.
But still, Van occasionally has a few good points compared to the other democrats on CNN.
Pelosi said she wants Biden on Mt. Rushmore, after stabbing him in the back.
The polls sealed Biden's fate based on his dismal debate performance, no need to cry about it. That's politics.

The Liberal Concern

BJ -

The pick is odd.

Question:

Is it TimmyTampon, or TamponTimmy? I like the later better.

There aren’t any really really really left wing politicians in this country. They are all corporatist assholes, with few exceptions.
Stop sucking up Fox News propaganda designed to make you hate your neighbor, instead of the oligarchs who are fucking you.
1. Yes there are left wing politicians. Kamala and Walz are two.
2. You need money to play politics, Corporations have money. Choose your backers.
3. Fox News has no hateful propaganda
4. Oligarchs like Soros who backs DAs that keep criminals on the streets.

2. You need money to play politics, Corporations have money. Choose your backers.

He is a Hamas supporter, so I would not pay too much attention to him.

Lol. Similarities…
  • Lies 24/7
  • Supports Israel unconditionally
  • Supports Wall Street unconditionally
  • Supports the MIC unconditionally
  • Supports US imperialism unconditionally
  • Supports Ukraine proxy war unconditionally
  • Supports current tax code benefiting 1% unconditionally
  • Does nothing about homelessness and poverty
  • Does nothing to help and protect the working class
  • Completely controlled by billionaires, big corporations, and powerful think tanks and NGOs.

Need I go on?

Forum List

Back