Kamala is probably a pot head

lol you idiots don’t even realize how desperate you come across. You’ll say anything.

Nothing she said here “speaks volume” to you. You’ll just knee jerk assume the worst about a democrat regardless of what they say or do
Drugs and alcohol use give Kamala an excuse.

This article gives an interesting look into the life of one Kamala Harris.

Asked during a 2019 radio interview whether she favoured legalizing marijuana, Kamala Harris laughingly replied: ““Half my family’s from Jamaica—are you kidding me?”

Her father was not amused, writing in a newspaper for the Jamaican diaspora his parents would be spinning in their graves to see their proud heritage “being connected, in any way, jokingly or not, with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker, and in the pursuit of identity politics.”

“He’s entitled to his opinion,” Kamala told a New Yorker journalist about the rebuke. She went on to “glumly” say she was happy to talk about her father. “ ‘But, ya know,’ ” the magazine quoted Harris as adding. “She raised her eyebrows, and said nothing.”

This speaks volumes to me. We all know something is just not right about Kamala as she gives her word salads and vacuous philosophical nonsense, and with the addition of somethings slurring her words. My guess is she smoked pot as an adolescent, which is the time that pot causes the most damage to the brain. I would also not rule out other drugs or alcohol as well, but my guess is there is permanent damage to her brain that causes her to act the way she does on those rare times she actually makes an appearance, other than a well rehearsed debate where she probably had an earpiece.
You have never been anything but perfect, we know.

lol you idiots don’t even realize how desperate you come across. You’ll say anything.

Nothing she said here “speaks volume” to you. You’ll just knee jerk assume the worst about a democrat regardless of what they say or do
Yet praise a convicted felon and claim he "didn't do it".

Asked during a 2019 radio interview whether she favoured legalizing marijuana, Kamala Harris laughingly replied: ““Half my family’s from Jamaica—are you kidding me?”

Her father was not amused, writing in a newspaper for the Jamaican diaspora his parents would be spinning in their graves to see their proud heritage “being connected, in any way, jokingly or not, with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker, and in the pursuit of identity politics.”

“He’s entitled to his opinion,” Kamala told a New Yorker journalist about the rebuke. She went on to “glumly” say she was happy to talk about her father. “ ‘But, ya know,’ ” the magazine quoted Harris as adding. “She raised her eyebrows, and said nothing.”

This speaks volumes to me. We all know something is just not right about Kamala as she gives her word salads and vacuous philosophical nonsense, and with the addition of somethings slurring her words. My guess is she smoked pot as an adolescent, which is the time that pot causes the most damage to the brain. I would also not rule out other drugs or alcohol as well, but my guess is there is permanent damage to her brain that causes her to act the way she does on those rare times she actually makes an appearance, other than a well rehearsed debate where she probably had an earpiece.
She can smoke pot. Some of the most incredibly smart people who have deep thought, can think on their feet, and intellectually curious. Given that she is none of those, she probably should not.

She can smoke pot. Some of the most incredibly smart people who have deep thought, can think on their feet, and intellectually curious. Given that she is none of those, she probably should not.

As I've said, the most brain damage is early adolescence, something I think she die a lot of.

We all know the stereotypical pot head.

Kamala fits right in with that bunch.

Marxism.......Woe.......dude, it's awesome!!

Some people smoke pot occasionally. Some people have a cocktail in the evenings or wine with supper...or a glass of brandy before bed.

It's not exactly a problem.

So was JFK

Neither does Harris.

<shrug>
It's not proven that she does, no. Her speech patterns and some of the things she's said seem to lean that way, but no, it's not been proven that she does, I agree. She could just be loopy.

It would certainly explain her cackling and word salads.

It's not proven that she does, no. Her speech patterns and some of the things she's said seem to lean that way, but no, it's not been proven that she does, I agree. She could just be loopy.
And tRump babbles about his hallucinations like a crack head.

YOu can't really have it both ways.

Forum List

Back