Kamala Is Snapping At Everyone Over The Southern Border.....Feeling Guilty Much?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Everyone seems to have one question on their minds when they interview Kamala Harris. When are you going to the border? Her responses are both ridiculous and if not downright rude. The latest example of this snippy attitude is when she snapped at a UNIVISION journalist who asked the VP selectee when she was going to the border.

Harris must have thought she was talking to a Trump Adm official being questioned in a congressional hearing when she cut the woman off say, "I'm Not Finished!!".

She thinks she can get away with conducting herself with everyone else the way she did with Trump officials....but I don't think this "Let Them Eat Cake" attitude flies with people who she wants to like her. I also would like to point out that not only is she derelict in her duties....but criminally negligent. Biden basically stuck her with this Shit-Sandwich.....and she's not dealing with it well.

Everyone seems to have one question on their minds when they interview Kamala Harris. When are you going to the border? Her responses are both ridiculous and if not downright rude. The latest example of this snippy attitude is when she snapped at a UNIVISION journalist who asked the VP selectee when she was going to the border.

Harris must have thought she was talking to a Trump Adm official being questioned in a congressional hearing when she cut the woman off say, "I'm Not Finished!!".

She thinks she can get away with conducting herself with everyone else the way she did with Trump officials....but I don't think this "Let Them Eat Cake" attitude flies with people who she wants to like her.

Snapping at people?

What happened to the nervous laugh?

Is this anyway for our future queen to act?

I hear she went out deep sea fishing with 4 guys and she came back with a red snapper.

She thinks she can get away with conducting herself with everyone else the way she did with Trump officials....but I don't think this "Let Them Eat Cake" attitude flies with people who she wants to like her. I also would like to point out that not only is she derelict in her duties....but criminally negligent. Biden basically stuck her with this Shit-Sandwich.....and she's not dealing with it well.

Harris' public meltdown has been a pleasure to watch so far. I hope it gets much, much worse for her.

Why does anyone care if she goes to the border? She won't do anything about it which is why the governor here said he was building a barrier starting where Trump left off and people who own land at the river are donating land for it.

Why does anyone care if she goes to the border? She won't do anything about it which is why the governor here said he was building a barrier starting where Trump left off and people who own land at the river are donating land for it.
She won't go to the border the same reason she lives in a gated community. Now if they put up a gate maybe it would be safe enough for her to visit.

Is she calling them "nasty women"?

Of course you needed to deflect from the topic....because you cannot defend this abhorrent behavior.

And yes.......Hillary is a nasty woman. Ask anyone in the WH staff what kind of a woman she was and is.

FYI, the lack of action by this adm is causing great harm to this nation and causing the suffering and deaths of untold numbers of immigrants. Not to mention putting billions in the pockets of drug cartels at our expense. And it's all because of the ridiculous rhetoric of the current administration and their destructive immigration policies.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Clearly anyone who asks her this question is rubbing salt in a wound....and she knows it.

Going to the border accomplishes nothing. It is the sort of empty symbolism braindead Yanks adore. Harris went to talk to Central American leaders, which is far more productive, if anything can be. Those leaders, being the ones installed by USA interference, the USA having skunked democracy in all 3 countries, are mostly useless, but just what would Republicans do about this? Put kids in cages? And otherwise, nothing?

Making white-right Republiklan voters happy by abusing brown people is hardly a solution. They're all quivering with angst now that they can't lynch black people, so they need SOMEONE to abuse or they'll snap and commit even more white-right terrorist mass shootings!

We need more Central Americans here and fewer Trump traitors!

Clearly anyone who asks her this question is rubbing salt in a wound....and she knows it.
There is no such thing as "cultural Marxism". Anyone claiming that only demonstrates they know squat about Marx. Marx was notoriously lax in acknowledging the role of culture in social change. He ignored the peasants, and he ignored traditional cultures. This was a major criticism of Marxism made by anarchists at the time.

To claim that there is "cultural Marxism" afoot only reveals that you are a brainwashed tool of lying pro-corporate fascist neo-feudalist propaganda. Chump.

Of course you needed to deflect from the topic....because you cannot defend this abhorrent behavior.

And yes.......Hillary is a nasty woman. Ask anyone in the WH staff what kind of a woman she was and is.

FYI, the lack of action by this adm is causing great harm to this nation and causing the suffering and deaths of untold numbers of immigrants. Not to mention putting billions in the pockets of drug cartels at our expense. And it's all because of the ridiculous rhetoric of the current administration and their destructive immigration policies.

Utter nonsense. Torturing refugees solves nothing, Trump-boy. It only shows the world how many assholes we have in the USA... how many exactly? Well, recount those votes for the loser Trump and you'll get an indication.

Hillary nasty? Melania is soulless. But I suppose your favorite female is Marjorie Taylor Greene the Kluxer nutcase, right? Move to Russia now. You do not belong in a democratic free society.

Going to the border accomplishes nothing. It is the sort of empty symbolism braindead Yanks adore. Harris went to talk to Central American leaders, which is far more productive, if anything can be. Those leaders, being the ones installed by USA interference, the USA having skunked democracy in all 3 countries, are mostly useless, but just what would Republicans do about this? Put kids in cages? And otherwise, nothing?

Making white-right Republiklan voters happy by abusing brown people is hardly a solution. They're all quivering with angst now that they can't lynch black people, so they need SOMEONE to abuse or they'll snap and commit even more white-right terrorist mass shootings!

We need more Central Americans here and fewer Trump traitors!

Why do politicians go anywhere, like to a place where whether has devistated an area?

It is to show they give a damn. Also, it provides them an added human element of empathy when witnessing human suffering.

But since Kamala has neither empathy for them nor gives a damn she made the right decision, which is to flip them all the bird and not go.

That whore makes me wanna vomit.
You're sickening, boy. You're a traitor. You Republiscum hate democracy and worship a semi-literate narcissist piece of orange feces. You are not even human, and I will treat you accordingly.

You stinking Russian-asset white-right anti-Constitutional piece of trash. Now go slap whoever raised you to be a treasonous racist pig, little boy. And then get out of my country.

She won't go to the border the same reason she lives in a gated community. Now if they put up a gate maybe it would be safe enough for her to visit.
This hypocrisy from the white right it typical. And the billionaires whose interests are served by the GOP, they don't live "gated"?

Your boy Trumpolini the ugly fat orange dictator-wannabe lives at Mar-a-Lago, haaaaaaaa...

So take your fascist hypocrisy and shove it up your treasonous ill-raised ass, white-right traitor boy.

Harris' public meltdown has been a pleasure to watch so far. I hope it gets much, much worse for her.

All they have to do is hide the bitch in the basement like they do Biden and then do features on how wonderful she is. The bad feelings just seem to melt away.

Listening to media coverage of the retard this week overseas is enough to make me want to puke. It's so ridiculously biased. They give Fawning Press a whole new name.

I hear she went out deep sea fishing with 4 guys and she came back with a red snapper.
It's amazing how much of a laughing stock we are around the world now.
But the MSM wants everyone to think this isn't happening.
Nobody respects these amateurs.
We saw in Europe how the world feels... they're RELIEVED that we dumped that Orange Psychotic Narcissist and have again a real President!

No more egomaniacal clownishness as we endured for 4 years from that fat freak show and his idiot minions.

Forum List

Back