Kamala Loves Having The Power To Ruin Lives With The Stroke Of A Pen Apparently

Viral video misleads with edited video of Kamala Harris ' ...

View attachment 1004235
PolitiFact
https://www.politifact.com › factchecks › aug › tweets
11 hours ago — Vice President Kamala Harris' record as a California prosecutor has come into renewed focus as she runs for the White House

We saw a similar video on Facebook with text on the video that said: "How can anyone trust her with executive power."

The Facebook video was flagged as part of Meta’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed.

Of course.............The Trump cult, strikes again with more BS.
Ask yourself why she was talking about something that never seems to cross anyone's mind, other than maybe a power hungry Marxist.

The only reason this is an issue is because many people who have worked for her say she's a horrible person that treats everyone like servants.

Fact is, she's trying to rationalize her horrible conduct by talking about it and trying to gain acceptance from everyone.

She's the one who chose to talk about using a pen to destroy lives, not Trump cultists.

This appears to be a pattern with Kamala. She isn't ashamed of lying to everyone for almost 4 years about Biden's mental health. She's proud of herself. And now she thinks she's being rewarded for being a two-faced politician who cannot be trusted. After all......she admitted that she thinks college kids are stupid. She actually said it during a speech. Seems like she feels being a low-down POS is something to be proud of.

Last edited:
Ask yourself why she was talking about something that never seems to cross anyone's mind, other than maybe a power hungry Marxist.

The only reason this is an issue is because many people who have worked for her say she's a horrible person that treats everyone like servants.

Fact is, she's trying to rationalize her horrible conduct by talking about it and trying to gain acceptance from everyone.

She's the one who chose to talk about using a pen to destroy lives, not Trump cultists.

This appears to be a pattern with Kamala. She isn't ashamed of lying to everyone for almost 4 years about Biden's mental health. She's proud of herself. And now she thinks she's being rewarded for being a two-faced politician who cannot be trusted. After all......she admitted that she thinks college kids are stupid. She actually said it during a speech. Seems like she feels being a low-down POS is something to be proud of.
WOW.............You just described someone very familiar.

1725123908524.png

lol...in a thread the other day a lefty was scared for her life from you guys..... you people feel the same way about each other.....lol.....you people are a lot alike.....
Oh? Show me a single conservative politician calling for censorship, gun control, and mandatory vaccination.

Show me one conservative politician who supports the importation of millions of illegals.

You are pissing up a rope.

Oh? Show me a single conservative politician calling for censorship, gun control, and mandatory vaccination.

Show me one conservative politician
Show me ONE conservative.
A RWNJ ISN'T conservative, never was and never will be.

who supports the importation of millions of illegals.
A self proclaimed "Conservative" did.

Republicans kill border bill in a sign of Trump's strength ...​

1725125786194.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › congress › republ...

Feb 7, 2024 — Mitch McConnell pushed Senate Republicans to pass a bipartisan immigration and Ukraine aid deal. Encouraged by Donald Trump, they killed it ...
YOU are, just like your dear leader.

Republicans kill border bill in a sign of Trump's strength ...

View attachment 1004353
NBC News
Feb 7, 2024 — Mitch McConnell pushed Senate Republicans to pass a bipartisan immigration and Ukraine aid deal. Encouraged by Donald Trump, they killed it ...

That border "deal" was mainly a Ukraine grift with a guarantee of 5000 illegals being allowed in PER DAY!

In other words, Aldo raine, it was a fucking lie. No closed border, and stealing yet more of the taxpayers money.

Last edited:
That border "deal" was mainly a Ukraine gift with a guarantee of 5000 illegals being allowed in PER DAY!
You're FOS.......as usual.
In other words, Aldo raine, it was a fucking lie. No closed border, and stealing yet more of the taxpayers money.
Again, you're FOS.

Fact-Checking Claims That Senate Bill Allows 5000 ...​

1725126648483.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Feb 5, 2024 — Here's a fact check. WHAT WAS SAID. “The Biden/Schumer Open Border Bill allows 5,000 immigrants a day into our country.” — House Republicans in ...

You're FOS.......as usual.

Again, you're FOS.

Fact-Checking Claims That Senate Bill Allows 5000 ...

View attachment 1004358
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Feb 5, 2024 — Here's a fact check. WHAT WAS SAID. “The Biden/Schumer Open Border Bill allows 5,000 immigrants a day into our country.” — House Republicans in ...
No, the supposed "border control" bill allowed 5000 illegals in per day. That is a fact you freak.

Power corrupts.......absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Kamala here is talking about what she discovered while she was a law student in California.

She abused her power while she was in a position of power, and now she's looking forward to even more power.

The things she's talking about isn't something a decent person should be literally bragging about in the open:

There's a reason Kamala Harris doesn't want to talk to the media.

So, does power corrupt fat Elvis?

Power corrupts.......absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Kamala here is talking about what she discovered while she was a law student in California.

She abused her power while she was in a position of power, and now she's looking forward to even more power.

The things she's talking about isn't something a decent person should be literally bragging about in the open:
I can't get CCs. Can you summarize?

Republicans kill border bill in a sign of Trump's strength ...

View attachment 1004353
NBC News

Have you ever thought to read what's in that so-called border bill??

From what I gathered it guaranteed entry of thousands of illegals every day, and pays for their legal expenses when they file for asylum.

Last edited:
I can't get CCs. Can you summarize?
She said that she discovered in her early 20s that all it took was a swipe of the pen to destroy someone's life.

Charging someone with a crime causing them to lose their job and all of their possessions to pay legal expenses and later dropping the charges.

Apparently she thought it was humorous to do such a thing, and did so as an AG in CA.

She said that she discovered in her early 20s that all it took was a swipe of the pen to destroy someone's life.

Charging someone with a crime causing them to lose their job and all of their possessions to pay legal expenses and later dropping the charges.

Apparently she thought it was humorous to do such a thing, and did so as an AG in CA.
OMG

That is unbelievable.

Another one for

HEIL!

People need to find out about this. I watch news as much as possible and I did not know this.. I hope Trump folks are not just speaking to the choir on this forum.. hope they are evangelizing for him and that is NOT an inapropriate term to use at all

She sent plenty of black guys to the prison system. That was why many black guys dont like her ass, except Willie Brown.

Show me one conservative politician who supports the importation of millions of illegals.

why did you agree with me when i said they want control of the govt just like the democrats do?...

Forum List

Back