Kamala PA Headquarters PANICKED, Fetterman WARNS Dems That Trump LEADS In PA!

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
The hits just keep on coming.

But don't try to explain that to the outdated normie relics still harvesting their electoral info from the likes of CNN, ABC and NYT.

They won't know what even hit 'em.

I'll have the good stuff on ice for election night.

It's celebration time for the destruction of the self absorbed commie complacent smug mindless horde.

200w (2).gif

But don't try to explain that to the outdated normie relics still harvesting their electoral info from the likes of CNN, ABC and NYT.

It's celebration time for the destruction of the self absorbed commie complacent smug mindless horde.

I think Pennsylvania is the one lone state which decides who wins.

The polls say different, skippy.

#VOTEHARRIS

Fetterman is a clown...The man can't even bother to look respectable, nor find an acceptable place to give an interview....Today he was on Meet the (De)press(ed), and it looked like he was being held hostage in a dilapidated building's basement...Why anyone would listen to him is just beyond me...

The polls say different, skippy.

#VOTEHARRIS

No, they actually don't.

But you're too fucking stupid to understand, so why waste my time?

(Check out QUALITY polls, and overall averages vs. the previous two elections even factoring in the dumb polls you look at but neglect to objectively analyze....)

I know, you're hopelessly partisan, whereas I went from total Dem tool to Republican when it became obvious in 2020 that you had all gone full commie.

You're hopeless, I have a functioning brain.

And frankly, I have no problem just saying it.

Enjoy November you clueless, gullible freakbot.

I think Pennsylvania is the one lone state which decides who wins.

It's true that it is a must win for Kamala, and a virtual must win for Trump.

But he has a lot more paths to 270.

It's why Kamala's pretending to have a shot in NC, she needs an alternate path much more than he does.

But as goes PA, likely so goes the "Blue Wall" in the upper midwest.

No, they actually don't.

But you're too fucking stupid to understand, so why waste my time?

(Check out QUALITY polls, and overall averages vs. the previous two elections even factoring in the dumb polls you look at but neglect to objectively analyze....)

I know, you're hopelessly partisan, whereas I went from total Dem tool to Republican when it became obvious in 2020 that you had all gone full commie.

You're hopeless, I have a functioning brain.

And frankly, I have no problem just saying it.

Enjoy November you clueless, gullible freakbot.
We’ll see how much lionizing a Nazi in NC works for him.

#TRUMPGOINGDOWN

Forum List

Back