Kamala states on national TV she would shoot an intruder. WHERE IS THE LEFTIST OUTRAGE?

Only MAGA can say what she said. Nobody but MAGA can defend themselves.

What a bunch of RW whiners this country has produced.

If Trump said what she said, it would be all over the news. But she screwed up badly because Democrats hate guns!
The Kamala campaign is in damage control mode stating the LIE that she was just kidding. She clearly was not kidding as anyone who watched the interview could see.

That sloppy fuck says she can come into our locked homes anytime she wants and check on our firearms.

I bring receipts:

Perhaps she meant the Secret Service because she lives in the VP residence.

For more Harris cackles, someone should ask her what sort of gun she has.

Nothing but the cricket chorus from all of you Democrat gun-grabber hypocrites. Kamala said in no uncertain terms that she is a gun owner and would SHOOT AN INTRUDER! How is this OK with all the Kamala supporters? :dunno:

Kamala Harris tells Oprah anyone breaking into her home is ‘getting shot:’ ‘Probably should not have said that’
The statist left are STONG SUPPORTERS of both the 1st & 2nd amendments to the American constituencies U.S. Constitution, but only for the statist left elitists.

The statist left are STONG SUPPORTERS of both the 1st & 2nd amendments to the American constituencies U.S. Constitution, but only for the statist left elitists.
Good point, Kamala was really saying 'Rules for thee, not for me'.

Nothing but the cricket chorus from all of you Democrat gun-grabber hypocrites. Kamala said in no uncertain terms that she is a gun owner and would SHOOT AN INTRUDER! How is this OK with all the Kamala supporters? :dunno:

Kamala Harris tells Oprah anyone breaking into her home is ‘getting shot:’ ‘Probably should not have said that’

Democrats have no rules of conduct other than what their elected officials and media tells them.

If Kamala Harris said "Let's build a wall and deports all the illegals", Democrats would be all in for it.

More than 90% of gun owning Americans, including lefties like me, want reasonable gun laws.

Enter my homes unlawfully.

Only MAGA can say what she said. Nobody but MAGA can defend themselves.

What a bunch of RW whiners this country has produced.
so you are in favor of stand your ground laws and the Castle Doctrine ?? to bad most of your leftist comrades aren't ..

Your head is hurting again.,
1726978770238.png

Forum List

Back