Kamala: The Word Salad Wonder

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Kamala once again avoids actual journalists instead doing another town hall punctuated full of celebrities in order to make herself less the center of attention! You know, people so rich that they haven't the slightest idea what it is like to go without money, not be able to pay a bill, go without food, or have to deal with a rogue criminal from another country in their gated community, nor do they know anything actually even about politics.

So finally, they let some kid actually ask Kamala, an easy, straightforward, simple, direct question:
“What will be your specific steps for strengthening the border?”

Kamala's answer (She begins every answer to any question by saying "so."):
KAMALA: So, it’s a wonderful and important question. I, you know, my background was as a prosecutor, and I was also the elected Attorney General for two terms of a border state. So this is not a theoretical issue for me. This is something I’ve actually worked on. I have prosecuted transnational criminal organizations for the trafficking of guns, drugs, and human beings. I take very seriously the importance of having a secure border and ensuring the safety of the American people. Sadly, where we are now can be traced most recently back to the fact that when the United States Congress, members of congress, including the most conservative Republicans, came up with a border security bill—and here’s what that border security bill would’ve done: it would’ve put 1500 more border agents at the border. Let me tell you, those border agents are working around the clock. It would’ve been about giving them some support and relief, which is probably why the border agents actually endorsed the bill. It would have allowed us to stem the flow of fentanyl. And I’m looking at people from all over the country here, so I don’t need to tell the folks who are watching this what fentanyl has done to families, to kids in our country and the need to take seriously stemming the flow coming into our country; and addressing that extraordinary and tragic issue in terms of its effect. The bill would’ve allowed us to have more resources to prosecute transnational criminal organizations. And it would’ve been part of the solution. And Donald Trump called up those folks and said, Don’t put that bill on the floor for a vote. He blocked the bill, and you know why? Because he preferred to run on the problem instead of fixing the problem. And he has put his personal political security before border security. Because understand that even in the intervening months what that bill would have done to give support to folks who care about this issue. And this again gets to the point about what does leadership really look like. And, is it about you, or is it about the people? Is it about running on problems or fixing problems? My work and my career have always been about saying let’s fix problems. Let’s address the needs because we know it’s in our capacity to do that.

Need I say more? So Kamala, what WILL be your specific steps for strengthening the border? Will you ever tell us?

Trump
Kamala once again avoids actual journalists instead doing another town hall punctuated full of celebrities in order to make herself less the center of attention! You know, people so rich that they haven't the slightest idea what it is like to go without money, not be able to pay a bill, go without food, or have to deal with a rogue criminal from another country in their gated community, nor do they know anything actually even about politics.

So finally, they let some kid actually ask Kamala, an easy, straightforward, simple, direct question:

KAMALA: So, it’s a wonderful and important question. I, you know, my background was as a prosecutor, and I was also the elected Attorney General for two terms of a border state. So this is not a theoretical issue for me. This is something I’ve actually worked on. I have prosecuted transnational criminal organizations for the trafficking of guns, drugs, and human beings. I take very seriously the importance of having a secure border and ensuring the safety of the American people. Sadly, where we are now can be traced most recently back to the fact that when the United States Congress, members of congress, including the most conservative Republicans, came up with a border security bill—and here’s what that border security bill would’ve done: it would’ve put 1500 more border agents at the border. Let me tell you, those border agents are working around the clock. It would’ve been about giving them some support and relief, which is probably why the border agents actually endorsed the bill. It would have allowed us to stem the flow of fentanyl. And I’m looking at people from all over the country here, so I don’t need to tell the folks who are watching this what fentanyl has done to families, to kids in our country and the need to take seriously stemming the flow coming into our country; and addressing that extraordinary and tragic issue in terms of its effect. The bill would’ve allowed us to have more resources to prosecute transnational criminal organizations. And it would’ve been part of the solution. And Donald Trump called up those folks and said, Don’t put that bill on the floor for a vote. He blocked the bill, and you know why? Because he preferred to run on the problem instead of fixing the problem. And he has put his personal political security before border security. Because understand that even in the intervening months what that bill would have done to give support to folks who care about this issue. And this again gets to the point about what does leadership really look like. And, is it about you, or is it about the people? Is it about running on problems or fixing problems? My work and my career have always been about saying let’s fix problems. Let’s address the needs because we know it’s in our capacity to do that.

Need I say more? So Kamala, what WILL be your specific steps for strengthening the border? Will you ever tell us?

Lol you're going to complain about word salads while voting for Trump :laugh:

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

with all do respect Tube , it's just more blah.....blah....blah..... :rolleyes: ~S~

Trump is a word salad bar and his stuff doesn't have to be edited for people to see it.

Trump is a word salad bar and his stuff doesn't have to be edited for people to see it.

Do you love your lawn?

Trump sounds like an absolute fucking genius compared to Kumalot. And that's sad.

Last edited:
1727559898211.png

Forum List

Back