Kamala's New Position on Guns

Komrade Kamala flip-flops more than the wild carp I caught fishing yesterday.
......................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
Komrade Kamala flip-flops more than the wild carp I caught fishing yesterday.
......................................................................................................................................
Funny. Trump flip-flopped on the Florida abortion proposition in less than 24 hours.
First he was going to vote for it, and by the next day, he was going to vote against it.

WOW

Focus Ratty. You're the one trying to argue she really is a gun owner. What make/model gun does she own.
If you won't tell us what kind of car you drive, why should Harris tell us what kind of gun she owns?

It could be a Walther PPK in 25 ACP, or a 9mm Beretta. Not knowing is what keeps people in check.

If you won't tell us what kind of car you drive, why should Harris tell us what kind of gun she owns?

It could be a Walther PPK in 25 ACP, or a 9mm Beretta. Not knowing is what keeps people in check.
Give it up Ratty. You can't tell us what kind of gun she has because she doesn't have a fucking gun.

Give it up Ratty. You can't tell us what kind of gun she has because she doesn't have a fucking gun.
I can't (actually won't) tell you what kind of gun(s) I have.

It's what keeps crooks on their toes, not knowing if you have a BB gun or a Bazooka.

Give it a rest, that vapid word salad crank doesn't and never has carried a firearm
She was a prosecutor. She put armed gang members in jail.

The attorney for the Commonwealth and assistant attorney for the Commonwealth shall be a part of the department of law enforcement of the county or city in which he is elected or appointed, and shall have the duties and powers imposed upon him by general law,

DA's are LEA's

I can't (actually won't) tell you what kind of gun(s) I have.
I don't give fuck about you or how many butt plugs you own. But the Vapid Twit that your cult leaders told you to follow is lying and telling us she is a gun owner. She's lying. If she wasn't she'd give us her FSC number and what gun she owns.

She has a long history of antagonism to the 2nd Amendment

I didn't see the part in there where she will be having the feds come into your home to make sure you are a responsible gun owner.
"We're going to require responsible behaviors among everybody in the community, and just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not going to walk into that home and check to see if you're being responsible and safe in the way you conduct your affairs," Harris told a group of reporters in May 2007.

I don't give fuck about you or how many butt plugs you own. But the Vapid Twit that your cult leaders told you to follow is lying and telling us she is a gun owner. She's lying. If she wasn't she'd give us her FSC number and what gun she owns.

She has a long history of antagonism to the 2nd Amendment
She said she was a gun owner in 2019, long before getting the democratic nomination.

"We're going to require responsible behaviors among everybody in the community, and just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not going to walk into that home and check to see if you're being responsible and safe in the way you conduct your affairs," Harris told a group of reporters in May 2007.

And, why should it stop at just guns?

Are you a responsible parent?

Are you a responsible pet owner?

Are you a responsible neighbor?

Are you a responsible person regarding the environment?

Are you a responsible member of your city?

Are you a responsible member of your state?

Are you a responsible member of the US?

Are you a responsible member of the planet?

Are you a responsible voter?

Are you a responsible car owner?

Are you a responsible driver?

Are you responsible online?

1727200520291.png

Forum List

Back